Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Do You Get Embarrassed When You Don't Have Offering Money In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Get Embarrassed When You Don't Have Offering Money In Church? (451 Views)

Haters Of Ibiyeomie And Salvation Ministries Won't See This As Offering Money O / Is It Wrong To Miss Church Because Of Offering Money / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Get Embarrassed When You Don't Have Offering Money In Church? by PasD(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
I see some peeps go out to ease themselves when its offering time, I shake my head cos I know better. even now I'm in church and I don't have offering money and its making me think.

some people don't even go to church because of offering money.

anybody knows what am talking about? share your experience.

here is seems that Angela and the angels are watching me.....Angela is the girl av been eyeing in church....
Re: Do You Get Embarrassed When You Don't Have Offering Money In Church? by invisibleman2: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
I don't feel ashamed because I know by grace of God I will surely have by next Sunday
Re: Do You Get Embarrassed When You Don't Have Offering Money In Church? by PasD(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
invisibleman2:
I don't feel ashamed because I know by grace of God I will surely have by next Sunday

hehehhehehe hmmmmm so when everyone in you roll foes out to drop offering u no shy
Re: Do You Get Embarrassed When You Don't Have Offering Money In Church? by invisibleman2: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
PasD:

hehehhehehe hmmmmm so when everyone in you roll foes out to drop offering u no shy

that was then when I use to be shy but now I don't
Re: Do You Get Embarrassed When You Don't Have Offering Money In Church? by babajeje123(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why should I be ashamed because I don't have offering to give? I am not giving the offering to any man but God. And He knows I would give if I have.

(1) (Reply)

Intolerance Between Youths Of Different Religion / Pentecostal In Kaduna Called The Riligious Bill Anti-christianity / Are You Ephraim? ....a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.