Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores (1125 Views)

List Of Online Stores In Nigeria / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores by kingreign(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
I ordered two items since 26th February, yesterday i was called upon by a delivery agent to go to a certain location and collect it.
I left my customers and my business to go there. On reaching the location, they were no where to be found. I called the number again, he directed me to another location which i drove to. I got there and not a trace of them. I called the agent number and he couldn't respond to me.
I had to go back to my business premises.
At 5pm, i called him to express my disappointment, he was NOT in anyway concerned about it and told me of i like i should come over to their warehouse in Gwarinpa, Apuja for my items that he has better things to do.

Till date i have not received my orders. I called Customer care services at 9am today, and they promised to escalate the complains to i will receive my items today. As at 7:59pm 9th March, 2016, i have NOT seen my orders and no staff of Jumia has told me why i was put through alot of stress without getting my items.

This is the last time i will place orders via jumia.
Re: My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores by Tocheagle(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Konga gives better services .

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
kingreign:
I ordered two items since 26th February, yesterday i was called upon by a delivery agent to go to a certain location and collect it.
I left my customers and my business to go there. On reaching the location, they were no where to be found. I called the number again, he directed me to another location which i drove to. I got there and not a trace of them. I called the agent number and he couldn't respond to me.
I had to go back to my business premises.
At 5pm, i called him to express my disappointment, he was NOT in anyway concerned about it and told me of i like i should come over to their warehouse in Gwarinpa, Apuja for my items that he has better things to do.

Till date i have not received my orders. I called Customer care services at 9am today, and they promised to escalate the complains to i will receive my items today. As at 7:59pm 9th March, 2016, i have NOT seen my orders and no staff of Jumia has told me why i was put through alot of stress without getting my items.

This is the last time i will place orders via jumia.

what?!! Send me the guy number I will handle him.
Re: My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores by kingreign(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

what?!! Send me the guy number I will handle him.

Okay chief embarassed
Re: My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores by billy187(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2016
Such stellar customer service! And to think I was gonna give them a try too!
Re: My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores by kingreign(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2016
billy187:
Such stellar customer service! And to think I was gonna give them a try too!
They've really taught me a bitter lesson. Imagine driving 30km in search of some 'i dont care delivery guys' in this era of fuel crisis.

If by 5pm today i don't get a my orders, i will rather decline it.
Re: My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores by kingreign(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Finally, i met their courier personnel. He issued me a polyethene bag and on opening it, i was welcomed with my ultimate disappointment.
I ordered a white SAMSUNG travel charger and a SAMSUNG S4 battery, what i received was a black HTC charger and a fake SAMSUNG battery.
Re: My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores by duduade: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
kingreign:
Finally, i met their courier personnel. He issued me a polyethene bag and on opening it, i was welcomed with my ultimate disappointment.
I ordered a white SAMSUNG travel charger and a SAMSUNG S4 battery, what i received was a black HTC charger and a fake SAMSUNG battery.

LMAO... Pele...
Shopping on online on Nigerian websites should be done with half heart.... And you choose the option pay on delivery
Re: My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores by billy187(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
kingreign:

You declined, I hope?
Re: My Ordeal With JUMIA online stores by kingreign(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
billy187:

You declined, I hope?

Trust naija man na.
If i wan buy fake i can go Wuse market to buy fake. I declined the rubbish

(1) (Reply)

What You Heard About PAYPAL Might Be Wrong... / Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business / How To Become A Millionaire Through Fastrack Business Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.