Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Your Favourite Track On 'the Life Of Pablo' By Kanye West - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Favourite Track On 'the Life Of Pablo' By Kanye West (668 Views)

The Life Of Pablo / Full Album: Kanye West – The Life Of Pablo(t.l.o.p) + Individual Download Links / Kanye West - 'the Life Of Pablo" Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Track On 'the Life Of Pablo' By Kanye West by Surfboard(m): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Listened to The Life Of Pablo yet? If you have, you'll agree when I say the album is dope. It's been on repeat for more than 2 weeks, I can't seem to get enough of this wonderful piece of art.

Want to know, what's your favourite track off the album? And if you're like me, who is struggling to pick one(ojukokoro), you can drop your top 3 tracks.

Mine are:

Ultralight beams
FML
Fade
Re: Your Favourite Track On 'the Life Of Pablo' By Kanye West by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 10, 2016
My fav is the one with Chris Brown. Waves
Re: Your Favourite Track On 'the Life Of Pablo' By Kanye West by MRBrownJ: 1:01am On Mar 10, 2016
listening to it for about 2/3 days on and off and it hasnt really gotten anywhere on me yet, to the point where i will say its the bomb (i had to 1st remove all the interludes and accapella tracks).... maybe i was just expecting way too much from this "former" producing genius.
although some of the beats are fantastic, when it comes to the whole songs, so far FACTS, 30HRS, FATHER STRETCH and FAMOUS are getting higher play time, while WAVES, REAL FRIENDS, NO PARTIES IN LA are slowly getting there, but some of these tracks are just way too short!
Re: Your Favourite Track On 'the Life Of Pablo' By Kanye West by Surfboard(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2016
theoptimist298:
My fav is the one with Chris Brown. Waves

That's another good one, can't believe I left that out.
Re: Your Favourite Track On 'the Life Of Pablo' By Kanye West by Surfboard(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
MRBrownJ:
listening to it for about 2/3 days on and off and it hasnt really gotten anywhere on me yet, to the point where i will say its the bomb (i had to 1st remove all the interludes and accapella tracks).... maybe i was just expecting way too much from this "former" producing genius.
although some of the beats are fantastic, when it comes to the whole songs, so far FACTS, 30HRS, FATHER STRETCH and FAMOUS are getting higher play time, while WAVES, REAL FRIENDS, NO PARTIES IN LA are slowly getting there, but some of these tracks are just way too short!

Don't worry, I'm confident you'll fall in love with the album sooner or later. I agree with you, some of the songs are short, and I think 'Wolves' would have been the best song on the album if he didn't take Vic Mensa and Sia off the original track.

As for skits, I personally love skits on albums. They're another avenue for the artist to show his creative side and Kanye's 1st 2 albums had wonderful conceptualized skits.
Re: Your Favourite Track On 'the Life Of Pablo' By Kanye West by MANDILAX(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Real Friends! cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: 9ice – Oro / Od_Woods Ft. Vj Adams / Od Woods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.