Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,362 members, 7,843,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Prophet Fight Lions To Prove God's Power And Strength - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prophet Fight Lions To Prove God's Power And Strength (612 Views)

A Man Run Unclad From Abuja To Minna To Prove Love To Girlfriend / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness / Photo: Prophet Challenges Lions To A Fight, See The Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Fight Lions To Prove God's Power And Strength by Mrkingzz(m): 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
A South African prophet who said he was filled with the Holy Spirit recently ‘challenged’ a lion to do battle in the Kruger National Park.
Prophet Alec Ndiwane who is based in the Pretoria Soshanguve was with fellow church members in the Kruger National Park where they were watching animals. It is believed the prophet went into a trance and started to speak in tongues. Ahead of them was a lion pride busy eating their impala.

According to DailyPostSA, Alec must have thought he was the biblical Samson as the prophet
opened the car door and went charging towards the lions. Upon seeing the man running towards them, the lions ran towards the prophet.

Alec must have then come to his senses as he quickly realised this was not going to end well and made an immediate turn and ran back to safety. But before he could safely reach the confines of the car, one lion had snapped its paws on him thus causing major damage to his toilet sitting tool. Also thanks to the game ranger who was near who fired some shots with his gun to scare the lion away.

So severe was the lion paw injury that Alec had to be rushed to hospital for emergency surgery. The man was fearing he would lose his bum but the doctor’s assured him he would still have his left bum intact.

“I do not know what came over me’, Alec confessed, ‘I thought the Lord wanted to use me to show his power over animals. Is it not we were given dominion over all creatures of the earth’, Alec added.

Alec was eventually stitched up and reportedly discharged after spending the night in hospital.

See photos: http://www.9jamasses.com/2016/03/prophet-fights-lions-to-prove-gods.html
Re: Prophet Fight Lions To Prove God's Power And Strength by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
All in South Africa.
Re: Prophet Fight Lions To Prove God's Power And Strength by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2016
I don't believe this coçk and bull story undecided
Re: Prophet Fight Lions To Prove God's Power And Strength by Mrkingzz(m): 12:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Yea, it happened in South Africa
cutemaria:
All in South Africa.
Re: Prophet Fight Lions To Prove God's Power And Strength by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2016
cutemaria:
All in South Africa.
maria d lawstudent....i intend to study law i would love to get info from you....can u drop ya number here? Mine 08115200788

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fight Lions To Prove God's Power And Strength by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
remiiko:
maria d lawstudent....i intend to study law i would love to get info from you....can u drop ya number here? Mine 08115200788
Hello.. I'm sorry I can't drop my digits. How about us talking on this platform? Or I might just give you a beep.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

25 Things You Might Not Know About Elephants / The Ooni Of Ife, The Messy Church Involvement, And The Dirty Politics / Women With Larger Behinds Are Healthier And More Intelligent, Study Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.