Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (43464 Views)

Expanded Afcon, Can Your Country Host 24 African Teams? Prove It. / Why Do People Equate Achievement In Life With Car Worship And Idolatry / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by stane007: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2017
A South African entrepreneur, Uyanda, took to Twitter to show off her luxurious lifestyle, to prove that being extremely wealthy doesn't equate happiness.

According to her, she has been flown on private jets and as passenger 1A 1st class, been gifted the best cars but still felt unhappy. Here are her tweets;

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-shows-off-her-luxurious-lifestyle-to-prove-it-doesnt-equate-happiness-photos/

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Atiku2019: 6:11am On Dec 04, 2017
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Destined2win: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2017
I still need a lot of money though

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Continue advertising yourself undecided

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by xreal: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Madam Hushkitten.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by MhizzAJ(f): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2017
She alone knows the source of her problems and unhappiness

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 04, 2017
Many will still want to be in her shoes, even me.

Her problem must be spiritual.

With a good job to afford her lifestyle, wetin person dey find?

As long as its not runs you're doing or anything illegal, make she go wash her head with cele pple.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2017
kennygee:
Many will still want to be in her shoes, even me.

Her problem must be spiritual.

With a good job to afford her lifestyle, wetin person dey find?

As long as its not runs you're doing or anything illegal, make she go wash her head with cele pple.
On behalf of the celestial church of Christ we hand her case over to the Pentecostals. We have enough on our plate already

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2017
cummando:

On behalf of the celestial church of Christ we hand her case over to the Pentecostals. We have enough on our plate already

Rotfl.

33 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by thesicilian: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2017
She's just trying to brag indirectly. The question is, is money the cause of her unhappiness?!
If so then my advice to her is to give all her wealth to the poor and see.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by anochuko01(m): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2017
she seem unmarried...she also needs Jesus.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by juman(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2017
What missing is husband.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by cherr(f): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2017
She seems happy flaunting it though undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by itspzpics(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2017
Pele eehn
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by directorXixXICK(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2017
This girl is a fool ooo.... Is it not you that was beginning me for a 100k last week that i will make your day if I give u...

#truthman
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Foxrain: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Money doesn't give happiness
Neither does poverty...
But which would you rather,
Crying on a mat or on a comfortable bed?
Crying while walking briskly under a hot scorching sun or crying whined up in an air conditioned car?
Choose wisely!

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by buskie13(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Notice me,she just want to trend,that's all

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by chriskosherbal(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Foxrain:
Money doesn't give happiness
Neither does poverty...
But which would you rather,
Crying on a mat or on a comfortable bed?
Crying while walking briskly under a hot scorching sun or crying whined up in an air conditioned car?
Choose wisely!
I choose air condition car but don't want to cry tho .... grin

Money to Large extent brings happiness but does not bring joy. That's why you can fake happiness but cannot fake joy. That's Why people will say he/she is faking smile,that is trying to fake happiness not joy.

Happiness comes as a result of the positive events happening around you.

But joy comes from the inside of you even though there seems to be nothing positive happening around you, you are just joyous, now that's what's money can't buy. however joy is the extreme of happiness.

The bible says with JOY you shall draw water out of the well of salvation .

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Holarbizzy042(f): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2017
On behalf of the pentecostals, we are deeply sorry to inform her that we won't be able to handle her case. We hereby refer her to the C § S
cummando:

On behalf of the pentecostals, we are deeply sorry to inform her that we won't be able to handle her case. We hereby refer her to the C § S

12 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by QueenBeeHive(f): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2017
Having money doesn't guarantee that you will be happy and poverty does not also.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by blackbeau1(f): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2017
True tho. If you are an unhappy person, no matter how much money you have you will always be unhappy and depressed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Titto93(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Where Hushpuppi dey
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by SalamRushdie: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Is this the new style of bragging

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by sajb(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2017
She got problems indeed... .

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2017
The only person that can guarantee True Inner Happiness and Satisfaction is JESUS.

Though the devil is trying hard to distract the masses from talking about HIS LOVE by keeping them busy discussing about how they need keep their money to themselves and become like you and be unhappy...What A Vicious Cycle.

Satan's smart. cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by sisisioge: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2017
OK o...what's making you sad? That's what you should tell us about. For a simple girl like me, having a chef that cooks my food anytime I want it is enough to make me happy grin What's making you sad maami?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by policy12: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2017
The irony of life meanwhile someone want to be in her shoe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness by homesteady(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2017
This is one experiment I would like to carry out. God please give me a lot of money so that I would know if money equates happiness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... / Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.