Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels (757 Views)

Top 5 Music Labels That Influenced The Nigerian Music Scene In 2015 / Young John Vs Pheelz: Who Is The Hottest Olamide Producer Right Now? / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by ILLIFIC: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2009
Its been brewin & da tea cup just spilld its content. Da freshest lifestyle/entertainment platform's in motion & yall best hop on quick,dont loose out on this earlier bird moment. DJ CHARLIE SHEE mixes up a marsh up treat of da livest new singles 4da clubs on CLUB FINEST mixtape vol 1 if music aint on it u'll b sorry. Got 2admit it we're all excited about it @ ILLIFIC cos we got alot in store 4all on this. We setting up CLUB FINEST gigs with our partner posh clubs in Lagos>Abuja. Serving music & fun all da way. Its strictly 4da SUAVE. Deadline 2get ur tracks in2 da 1st CLUB FINEST volume is on da 25th july '09. Hurry it's gettin crowded. Email us at: clubfinest@illific.com. We'll paste up d btl visual comm contents 4 CLUB FINEST ft DJ CHARLIE SHEE 2put up on ur screen savers. If u also got any '?'s just reply this thread. We got everything 4 everybody cos its 4da FINEST pple on da planet. Nairalanders yall know who u are, Cheers.-PAUL AKHIMIE (CEO). Illific Solutions Ltd. www.illific.com
Re: Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 18, 2009
Are there criteria(for screenin)? Do u welcome upcomin artists? Is it strictly party tracks? I know this wont be free but are there other strings attached? Plz shed more light. I need promo for 2 of my tracks more than I need oxygen!
Re: Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by ILLIFIC: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2009
Its for EVERY CLASS of artistes, as long as you've got content worthy enough for the music buying public. Yep! it has to be a danceable track for the club's to get that rush up on the dance floor when DJ Charlie Shee Spins it. Call:08064299227 you'll get all the details on it, its massive promo for the price you'll pay for not getting on board.

Re: Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by hypeman2(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2009
Ok! I'm feeln ur stuff,but I want 2know wat I stand 2gain DIRECTLY when one gets on it (mixtape)? I got pals who r in2 show biz I believe they'll b game 2b on ur reputable platform. Ur company (illific) profile is great.Cos alot of pple b claiming 2help artistes rise but end up stunting their growth. I'm feeln yall. So wat do u hav 4us normal folks (cos i dont sing)?
Re: Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by ILLIFIC: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2009
We guarantee maximum exposure via our various media on the CLUB FINEST platform. we make it possible for all featured acts to get optimum visibilty and mind share of the youth market, the same level of exposure given to A-list and top record labels. and for you 'regular folks' a lot of thrills in our club events and content (music/entertainment)serving platforms. hit us up.
Re: Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by ShotCaller: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
hello. Is that charlie sheen of eko fm himself or his rep,

im a label ceo, im about pushing a single,

if its reall, email me ur number on ABRACADABRAMUSIC@GMAIL.COM,

we will discuss ,

cheers
Re: Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by ILLIFIC: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
Its da hottest 'n' latest promo platform 4music content with a multi media platform. Hosted by wow fingers DJ CHARLIE SHEE (Eko fm OAP/DJ/HIT BREAKR). If u got a track u're bout to activate,dnt start without it (CLUBFINEST mixtape/events/media). Hola @ 08064299227. Lets blow it up!
Re: Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by ILLIFIC: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2009
Its gettn real crowded pple! Its a party on da CLUB FINEST MIXTAPE. We got hot new singles from all over 9ja,even frm da USA 'n' S.A (Southie) comin tru. Send urs in asap. We've xtended da submission deadline for 2wks more 4yall who hav bn pleadin,take up da advantage. Lets go!
Re: Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by InsaneEnt: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2009
Hi this is kidd from Insane Ent in the U.S
I was reading your post and so far it sounds promising.
I have a song dat I want to share wit the world
And I'm all most sure of it that ppl would like it
The name of da song iz call ( Out Them Drawers )
Which waz prod by myself
The raw copy of the song iz completed and it jus need to be mastered,  
which I should be doing some time this week.
But if u have the time and chance to hear the raw copy of my music,  
let me know so I could send it to u.
Thanks
Itz kidd
Re: Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by ILLIFIC: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
InsaneEnt:

Hi this is kidd from Insane Ent in the U.S
I was reading your post and so far it sounds promising.
I have a song dat I want to share wit the world
And I'm all most sure of it that ppl would like it
The name of da song iz call ( Out Them Drawers )
Which waz prod by myself
The raw copy of the song iz completed and it jus need to be mastered,
which I should be doing some time this week.
But if u have the time and chance to hear the raw copy of my music,
let me know so I could send it to u.
Thanks
Itz kidd

Club Finest is a lifestyle and entertainment marketing platform that presents an enabling interactive enviroment for artistes, record labels and content consumers. we would be glad to offer our serves as regards position your song within the Nigerian Youth market. for further details on how you can maximise the full potentials of our services, you should direct future correspondences to clubfinest@illific.com. Best regards.
Re: Club Finest: The Hottest Promo Platform 4 Artistes/labels by ILLIFIC: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2009
yo fellas it's been great so far, we're grateful for all of yall who have jumped unto the CLUB FINEST platfrom and the expressed interest and props of many who've been calling and making general enquiries and all. Word is! We're monthly people that means yall can still enlist ur songs on the mixtape series for successive volumes and yall could also get a chance of getting your videos done FOC* on the CLUB FINEST VIDEO SHOW (coming soon)!

So get with da program fellas, get ur tracks moving to the top.

best regards.

Paul Akhimie
Head Consultant/Brand Manager
CLUB FINEST (property of ILLIFIC SOLUTIONS Ltd)
www.illific.com

*terms and conditions apply.

(1) (Reply)

Sizzling Hot New Singles From Pheel / Mi And Pype ‘tease’ In South Africa / Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.