Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Kanger Dripbox Kit Pros And Cons - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kanger Dripbox Kit Pros And Cons (1093 Views)

Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. / Kanger Cupti 75W TC Kit Review / Kanger Dripbox 60W Starter Kit Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanger Dripbox Kit Pros And Cons by beardsley: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2016
Kanger Dripbox Starter Kit is a incoming 60w kit by kangertech.It was made of Subdrip tank and Dripmod ,features 7ml liquid holds, replaceable dripping coil ,RBA supporting,and the dripper supply e-liquid will be done directly by pressing the bottle at the bottom of the box and so on.and following is a Kanger Dripbox Kit Pros and Cons introduction,hope it will be useful.

Pros

1. massive liquid holds : 7ml

2. replaceable dripping coil ,Now you to can drip without having to carry around extra bottles of liquid, drip without ever as much as having to coil wire or wick it. The Kanger Dripbox starter kit offers an all in one inclusive vape setup that takes the hard work out of dripping. The juice sits inside of the device and pushed up through the bottom of the RDA that then hit your cotton and juices your experience.

3. RBA supporting.

4. direct mouth to lung and does not mute the flavor of the vape juice by passing through chambers.

5. Several colours avaiable

6. easy to use.

Cons

1.without TC function.
2. dont know when it will be out and still need some time to be tested.

(1) (Reply)

Start A Cyber Security Career In 30 Days With 5 Free Certifications / My Mp3 Doesnt Download Music, What Can I Do? I Need Ur Assistance Asap! / Nigeria’s Chinemelu Ezeh On Global Stage Of Robotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.