Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Please Any Househelp Agent Here? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Any Househelp Agent Here? (5406 Views)

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by beautycrush24(f): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Hi guys, please i'm on the lookout for agents that bring househelps from the village for people between the ages of 17-20. I'm in need of one boy and one girl and it's a live in position in Lagos (feeding is also covered ofcourse).
Please if you are an agent or you know any agent, do contact me as its very urgent. Thanks.
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by sheunfemix: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2016
let them catch u. human trafficking
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
sheunfemix:

That's not trafficking. In a standard system, there are agencies that manage nannies and house helps. The op got it wrong by saying "village" and specifying a rather low age. I guess she is considering cost issues.

Ideally, someone in such age bracket should be in school.
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by nelcliff(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

That's not trafficking. In a standard system, there are agencies that manage nannies and house helps. The op got it wrong by saying "village" and specifying a rather low age. I guess she is considering cost issues.

you are perfectly right.....
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by beautycrush24(f): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

when i was 17, i was done with secondary school and not everyone intends or have the financial ability to further their education. So i don't know what the drama is all about

1 Like

Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by beautycrush24(f): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
sheunfemix:

please google the meaning of that undecided
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
beautycrush24:

when i was 17, i was done with secondary school and not everyone intends or have the financial ability to further their education. So i don't know what the drama is all about

No vex oh, I was only disputing the other poster's claim that it is human trafficking. I understand the whole concept of house help agents.
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by beautycrush24(f): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

No vex oh, I was only disputing the other poster's claim that it is human trafficking. I understand the whole concept of house help agents.

lol...i no vex. thanks
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
beautycrush24:
Hi guys, please i'm on the lookout for agents that bring househelps from the village for people between the ages of 17-20. I'm in need of one boy and one girl and it's a live in position in Lagos (feeding is also covered ofcourse).
Please if you are an agent or you know any agent, do contact me as its very urgent. Thanks.

Did you get my PM?
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by emorodili: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Contact the HR on 08059667605, Emor'non Recursos adiunctus, VGC, Ajah, Lekki.
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by beautycrush24(f): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2016
protegesol:

Did you get my PM?

Sorry, i cant access the email i use on NL. Please drop ur email and i'll contact you. Thanks.
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by emorodili: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2016
emornonrecursosadiunctus@gmail.com
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2016
beautycrush24:

Sorry, i cant access the email i use on NL. Please drop ur email and i'll contact you. Thanks.

I got banned after posting my email address. Have you gotten someone yet?
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by beautycrush24(f): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2016
protegesol:

I got banned after posting my email address. Have you gotten someone yet?

sorry about the ban. Na their way. I havent gotten someone yet. I just sent you a pm now. i've rectified my mail issue
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2016
beautycrush24:

sorry about the ban. Na their way. I havent gotten someone yet. I just sent you a pm now. i've rectified my mail issue

Madam you still dey here. You no go like employ me. But na 200k per month, food of my choice, fully furnished apartment, and 1 medium care to use be my terms o. Just kidding, good luck with your search.
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by beautycrush24(f): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Madam you still dey here. You no go like employ me. But na 200k per month, food of my choice, fully furnished apartment, and 1 medium care to use be my terms o. Just kidding, good luck with your search.

ole barawo...lol
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by Kezzy24(f): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2016
@protegesol Please I sent you a PM.
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 11, 2016
nit my people
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by phonestic(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Peachesfly:
you need an house help to help you out with house chores?
Do you need a help to take care of your kids while you run along to work?
Do you need a help that's efficient in taking care of your house in your absence..
Look no further

We at MAGIC HELPS provides reliable personea to take care of all your needs for a token.
Our helps are dedicated
You accommodate and feed them
You pay them monthly.
Call or watsap us at 0802 633 0285
I need one in my village for my parent and school and feeding will be available with salary your WhatsApp is not connecting
Re: Please Any Househelp Agent Here? by egojeny1(f): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Peachesfly:
you need an house help to help you out with house chores?
Do you need a help to take care of your kids while you run along to work?
Do you need a help that's efficient in taking care of your house in your absence..
Look no further

We at MAGIC HELPS provides reliable personea to take care of all your needs for a token.
Our helps are dedicated
You accommodate and feed them
You pay them monthly.
Call or watsap us at 0802 633 0285
Pls I need a reliable one urgently. Your whatsapp line is not connecting.

(1) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Women On Their Funniest Pregnancy Moments / Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy / Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.