Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? (5412 Views)

She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) / Can A Woman Actually Wish The Downfall Of Her Husband? / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2010
once in while i here stories of women beating up their man, but believe you me i have never seen one in reality. naturally women posses the mental strenght as men but not physical strenght. if the man is the size of ''aki or pawpaw'', that is undastandable. but can a full blown man be beaten up by a woman??
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Seun(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
With a suitable weapon, yes, but let's not give them ideas. Let's say no to violence. smiley
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2010
i am talking about a weaponless battle here here, the man i s not sick, disabled and he is fully awake.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Woke4all(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2010
sextacy:

i am talking about a weaponless battle here here, the man i s not sick, disabled and he is fully awake.
Hope it's not the type of fight am thinking?
@POST.
Yes in bed.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Outstrip(f): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
It is possible. Some men were just raised not to aggressive to women. So I can believe that a man who knows he could knock a women out cold can just choose to deflect punches than hit back. So can a foolish woman cause physical injury to her husband who does not hit back? Absolutely and it is not usually because the man is weak. He knows he could whoop her ass but he might just be a gentleman
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Seun(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2010
The average man is 50% stronger than the average woman, heavier, taller, and more aggressive, so it's unlikely unless the man is much weaker than the average man and the woman is much stronger than the average woman. Why would a woman fight a strong man with her bare hands when there are pestles and pans in the kitchen?
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by NAJALYN: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2010
I have heard stories about women beating up their men. There is a story of a woman who used to actually thrash her man, & at the same time screaming for help. When people start moving towards them to rescue her, she quickly ducks under her man, giving the impression that it was the man doing the beating. However there are very few cases of women, especially those of heavy build, who beat their men. Women are the weaker sex so their men should protect them, not engage them in combat. Your cordial disposition towards your woman can earn you her love & respect. Avoid combats in the home. Couples can settle their differences without resorting to combat. Please avoid it & save your kids that unpleasantness. Besides your kids will imbibe that trait & never depart from it.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Gregorio: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2010
Most of the time it is because the man lets her. My thing is not to start anything, but if woman starts it I will give you a whopping. One or two real punches and it is all over for her and most women know it.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by invisible2(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2010
Yes, after the fifth round, the man will feel dizzy in the head and thats when the woman will tighten up and release a shattering liquid which will leave the man gasping for breath.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by Gregorio: 5:42am On Dec 22, 2010
What 5th round and what liquid? You would never get past 30 seconds with me. Let's get real
Re: Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? by InkedNerd(f): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2010
@OP: My friend used to beat up her boyfriend all the time and the dude used to lie to me and play it off like it was nothing. I've seems one other girls cause physical harm to their boyfriends/lovers as well. These were usually iris involved in martial arts though.

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Please Be Our Tutor During The 9 Months. / 8 Nigerian Women On Their Funniest Pregnancy Moments / Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.