Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,269 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Help With The Names Of Agencies/paralstatals And Departments Under FCT Minister - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With The Names Of Agencies/paralstatals And Departments Under FCT Minister (1106 Views)

Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals / EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With The Names Of Agencies/paralstatals And Departments Under FCT Minister by freshyabstel: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Good day house, please kindly help with the names of agencies, paralstatals and departments under FCT ministry, and also help with which of them is most juicy to work in with their salaries outlined. Thanks.
Re: Help With The Names Of Agencies/paralstatals And Departments Under FCT Minister by freshyabstel: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2016
freshyabstel:
Good day house, please kindly help with the names of agencies, paralstatals and departments under FCT ministry, and also help with which of them is most juicy to work in with their salaries outlined. Thanks.

plsss oh, kindly help a brother, i cant find anything helpful on Google and i have to get back the person God HAS sent to help me as soon as posible plssss house, i dont want to make silly make when i have brilliant and well expose minds on this forum. Thanks
Re: Help With The Names Of Agencies/paralstatals And Departments Under FCT Minister by seriesmile: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Development Control, FCT Water Board, Abuja Environmental Protection Board(AEPB), Secondary Education Board, Universal Basic Education Board (UBEB). Their salary is almost/equivalent to Federal Civil Servants.
Re: Help With The Names Of Agencies/paralstatals And Departments Under FCT Minister by freshyabstel: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
seriesmile:
Development Control, FCT Water Board, Abuja Environmental Protection Board(AEPB), Secondary Education Board, Universal Basic Education Board (UBEB). Their salary is almost/equivalent to Federal Civil Servants.

Thanks, however, i tot AGIS is among? plsss is it?
Re: Help With The Names Of Agencies/paralstatals And Departments Under FCT Minister by NnajiCyrux(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yeah AGIS is Among..
Have you gotten Appointment? Please where are you now?
Re: Help With The Names Of Agencies/paralstatals And Departments Under FCT Minister by JohnRich146: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2021
freshyabstel:

How much will you pay?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Call Center Agent - E&A Consult / Airtel Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment / Front Desk Officer / Receptionist In A Fast Growing Real Estate Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.