Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How I Escape Death Last Night! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escape Death Last Night! (810 Views)

Rev King May Escape Death By Hanging - Justice, Adeniji Kazeem / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed / Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escape Death Last Night! by uckennety(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Last nyte there was no light so I decided to stroll around my vicinity around old gra port harcourt!i was walking around one shady path filled wid Flowers. It was just abt 19:45pm gmt!I hrd stop there!!!iF u move I shoot!i turn around I saw a well dressed guy,9ce Polo shirt,clean denim jeans,rolex watch,and a sweet sneakers I was Envying!and behold he was pointing a gun on me!wid me stopping, he was closer and the gun on my stomach!he accused me of being a cultist (icelander)!wch I don't about!besides am way to old to be in that class!mE on my own side was just wearing a washed Polo and track trouser wid bathroom slippers!what attracted this guy to me?my brothers I don't know!he shouted c'mon give me that phone!omo I immediately gave it to him!!!he said oya gt away From here!or i'll kill you!i ran away!that he though.....but I went and hide myself in The Flowers and aFter checking around,he took to his heels!i waited to he have left that dark zone!i immediately pursue him!ask I was gaining on him!he trying to pull his gun on me!i dodge and ran back!i recklessly pursuit him and as I was gaining again!I started shouting thief!!! Thief!!! Onye-oshi!!!ole!!!kparawo!!!he immediately threw my phone (Q10) to me!saying ABEG TAKE YOUR PHONE!!!as I bent down to pick it!he Have ran far!pple started coming out wid stones and all kinda stuff!besides patrolling police were close!the thief escaped wid my earpiece I bought#300 grin !funny and risky ryte!but I know there is God!!!and am grateful and thankful!what do u think my story would have been?my phone gone or am dead or I have a bullet wound or finally all of the above happEned to me!pleasE help me Thank God!
Re: How I Escape Death Last Night! by Monalisa185(f): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2016
my eyes oooo

1 Like

Re: How I Escape Death Last Night! by uckennety(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:
my eyes oooo

Wts wrong wid your eyes? grin
Re: How I Escape Death Last Night! by flokii: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
OLOSHI grin

na cos of #300 naira earpiece I come read this trash... Chai!

but OP you get mind o.... you dey pursue pesin wey hold gun

all these ph boys sef

1 Like

Re: How I Escape Death Last Night! by uckennety(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
flokii:
OLOSHI grin

na cos of #300 naira earpiece I come read this trash... Chai!

but OP you get mind o.... you dey pursue pesin wey hold gun

all these ph boys sef

Hahaha shocked
Re: How I Escape Death Last Night! by debetmx(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
I respect una for Niger Delta.

OP just played russian roulette with his life.

1 Like

Re: How I Escape Death Last Night! by blithe2nice(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
@op,u funny sha. Next Time please,no dey play with ur life like dat o. Gun no get respect for anybody o,as soon as d trigger is touched o.By d way I think the guy the guy hold was that rubber gun wen dey sound small like real gun.Thank God you are alive to say the story o.

2 Likes

Re: How I Escape Death Last Night! by uckennety(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thanks all of you!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking ! What Woman Did To Her 8-months Old Baby Will Make You Cry (photo) / PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Husband In Kano Over Jealousy / See The Way They Scammed My Friend Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.