Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ikeja Electric Staff Are Not On Strike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ikeja Electric Staff Are Not On Strike (698 Views)

Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) / Ikeja Electric Staff Extort Us –residents Cry Out / NASU Strike: Activities Grounded In UNILAG As Staff Are Chased Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric Staff Are Not On Strike by GravelStop: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
The staff of Ikeja Electric are not on strike as is being falsely reported in various news outlets, rather they have been prevented by the protesting Labour Unions from gaining access to the facilities and are therefore, not in a position to provide any consistent services to their customers.

Labour Unions are picketing in their facilities over the 229 former staff that were asked to leave the organisation after failing to meet satisfactory scores during a recently concluded competency evaluation exercise.

The staff of the company are ready to go back to their work stations and continue to provide quality service delivery to the customers like they have been trained to do.

The company also said they are seeking the intervention of the government and industry stakeholders to find a lasting and amicable solution to the Labour dispute.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Killed A Scorpion Under My Mattress This Evening / Pms And Mininum Wage - Please Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Answers... / Fuel Subsidy Removal; Before We Cry Foul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.