Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) (32975 Views)

Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS / Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin / Boy Who Was Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Clash Recuperating At LASUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by ogochukwu247(f): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
A young boy who was hit by stray bullet during the recent crisis at Mile 12, Lagos. Read the story below...

"I will like to share a pathetic story with you and in return will want you to help me share with other Nigerians. I came to visit my father in the hospital where I met and heard the story of a young, ambitious and energetic young boy who has become a shadow of his former self by name Bolaji Kalejaye, 16yrs old all thanks to the mile 12 crises that happened on the 3rd of march 2016.

He was on his way home from Jamb exam all happy to share the news of how is exam went when he was hit by a stray bullet piercing his back and coming out in front pulling his intestine out n it dangling,he summoned courage to pack his intestine rushed to the police station where he was sent away(Chai!! Nigerian Police). He fell on d road in pains with everybody passing him by(probably people were running for protection too) not until a neighbour found him(Bolaji lives around d vicinity) and alerted his parents who rushed him to Lasuth and they have been battling with his life since then and lot of money has been spent on him‎.

Please help share this story because I don't understand our government and we re crying for security and protection. one mins, a young boy happy lively on his feet walking on the street of his country and next he is battling with his life . This is a call for help for this family nd also to get the story out there as I know it wasn't recorded. Bolaji scored 250 in his jamb and wants to study medicine.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/16yr-old-boy-hit-by-stray-bullet-during.html

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Tolulopy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Eeyah....order my steps Lord,wishing him a quick recovery.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by nikkiking(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Zambux(f): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dear Lord heal him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by chynie: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pele,

yolobas don't know who their real enemies are

but jealousy cos of the igbo's success is blinding their eyes.

the moment Nigeria realizes that we have to let the northerners be alone,

then we will experience peace and success like never before as one nation

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by wristbangle: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Quick recovery bro

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by hazyfm1: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
BE HEALED IJN.....

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by lilyaustine10(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
banana republic
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
embarassed embarassed

Kpele jare.
Husband and wife fight dey cause serious damage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by anonimi: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Any hope that Buhari will deal with the marauding cowboys?
No.
Why?
His reputation precedes him. Rather he will even blame and fight with the VICTIMS as he did in Ibadan when Lam Adesina was governor. shocked

Firefire:

Mohoomodu Buhari is a tyrant, a BIG bigot and sectional leader.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

http://thenationonlineng.net/how-lam-prevented-another-civil-war/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447164_lamadesina_jpeg46ce36a621ebcf1d7aca4f507dd67ab2 ,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by APCcrimesHD: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
That's what you get when you give animals weapon.. What happened to rubber bullets??

We have a long way to go in this country... The military see themselves as gods who should be worshipped... Anyway, we will correct that accession soon!

Heal quick boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Biggiestep(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Shoot back 2 back
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by SPG4U(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
and someone will say police is your friend

even if the police package

na still your enemy
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by azeecoboy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
may Allah grant u quick recovery!!!!
insha allah!!

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Passingshit(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
ogochukwu247:

He was on his way home from Jamb exam all happy to share the news of how is exam went when he was hit by a stray bullet piercing his back and coming out in front pulling his intestine out n it dangling, he summoned courage to pack his intestine rushed to the police station where he was sent away(Chai!! Nigerian Police).
And they say police is your friend. undecided
Ambode should lock up the police station at Mile 12 as well. It's as useless as the hoodlums.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by cutie88: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
I wish him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by davodyguy: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
I feel sorry for the young man and I pray from the depth of my hearth that he should survive.

Lesson to the ignorant fellows threatening wars and secession.

War doesn't pay any one. Honestly. We don't really value our lives and appreciate peaceful and calm atmospheres when we have them, until we are confronted by violence once, then we would learn to pray for peace and also be at peace with everyone.

Ask POTUS Obama, why he chose to not fight any war with Russia, Iran and North Korea or China. They called him all sorts of names, yet he remained focus despite provocations and war Rhetoric.

Obama knows war is costly

Nigerians must know this as well.

SS SE NE SW

5 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by munchi(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
no stay bullet shall hit us....Amen

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by anonimi: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Ndkings1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
hey God
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by jamex93(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chai

The earlier Nigerians know DAT we don't have police force the better it will be for us all
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by debbydee(f): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
it is well with you. You are healed in Jesus name. Amen.

order my steps dear Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by mile12crises: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Next time they should not dare their MASTERS.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by bedspread: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
JESUS!,SOMEBODY SHOULD TAKE THAT BOY TO CHOSEN
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by MansaMoussa: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Police!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Weedcrusher: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sad
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by greatness22(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
This administration, na so so bad news full am. But that shall not be our portion. I wish him quick recovery.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Buhari wouldn't take up this case by paying his hospital bills and giving him scholarship all because he's the son of a "common man". What a country we're in.. SmH
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
I wish him a quick recovery !
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by MrAboki: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Violence is never the solution. angry

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by hrworld: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Almighty God will keep him safe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos / Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.