Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

P’square Settles Feud With Soundcity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P’square Settles Feud With Soundcity (657 Views)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P’square Settles Feud With Soundcity by Erave: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
There are indications that iconic pop duo, P’Square have settled their rift with urban music and lifestyle television station, Soundcity TV.
You will recall that in September 2015, famous Nigerian music duo, Psquare and Soundcity TV were involved in public war of words via microblogging site, Twitter.
Soundcity TV at that time blacklisted P’Square and stopped airing videos and other materials by the pop stars since January of that year. According to them, they had invited the singing duo to an event but they insisted that the Music station, pay a certain amount of money.
In P’Square’s defense, their manager and elder brother, Jude Okoye, openly called out the management of Soundcity in a series of tweets.
However, recent indications shows that the erring parties have reconciled after Paul Okoye, a member of P’Square took to his Instagram page to share photos of himself and Soundcity’s Channel manager, Olamide Adedeji. He captioned it: “Shoutout to @soundcityafrica and @soundcitytv for giving peace a chance. Thanks to @tajadepetu and @lamidelagos God bless you guys.”
Peter Okoye also corroborated Paul Okoye by sharing Soundcity’s logo with the ... read more here: http://eraveng.com/2016/03/10/psquare-settles-feud-with-soundcity/

cc @lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: P’square Settles Feud With Soundcity by ClassCaptain(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice one..

i sincerely hope you guys dont break up..

thats my number wish in my online diary for you guys
Re: P’square Settles Feud With Soundcity by johnPollock(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
PeaceSquare is all I can say we need now in the northeast n southeast
Re: P’square Settles Feud With Soundcity by Flexherbal(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good. Also make peace with your elder brother. Or have you done that already?

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson "No One Gave Me Millions To Start Any Business" / Checkout Adorable New Photos Of 2shotz ' Daughter / Mercy Aigbe Throws Shades At Online Newspaper Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.