Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,837 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Experience With Diamond Bank Today At FUTO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Diamond Bank Today At FUTO (580 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Diamond Bank Today At FUTO by LOSKYXANDER: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
I woke up this morning like a donkey, fully aware of the numerous things I had to do today, and also bearing in mind that I had to rush down to the bank in school on time if I wished to beat the usual frustrating queue. Entering the bank to meet just few fellow customers gave me much relief!!! I quicky joined the withrawal queue and patiently waited for my turn bearing in mind that I had limited time to spend there due to the volume of school activities.
Well, finally, it was my turn, and so I simply handed my withdrawal slip to one of the members of staff to pay me. After series of typing, cross checking and whatever he had to do with his system, I was debited. Then, the annoying scenerio began.
He asked me if I had the so called Diamond mobile app, and I said no. sensing the usual question "why don't you have it?" I simply caught in and told him that I will install it when I'm ready. To my utmost surprise, he simply said "I won't pay you until you have it!!". My blood began to boil!!!! I began to wonder whether diamond bank had started to force customers to use their app!!! I decided to plead as I was running out of time with my schedule for the day, but he insisted that I must have the app before he gave me my money!!! (remember I had been debited already!!!) he simply handed me over to the staff beside him to go on with the process of app transfer, activation and bla bla bla. I got furious with the whole nonsense, and the 2nd staff did not even help matters!!! he simply opened his mouth to say " I am using my hotspot to do this thing for you and you are here frowning, you think I will look at your face?" and that was how I spent quality time in that bank, installing and activating the so called diamond mobile app against my will while my money was being seized by the 1st Staff!!! This is wickedness!!!! God save this country called Nigeria!!!
Re: My Experience With Diamond Bank Today At FUTO by utenwuson: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
y u no tell them say na Nokia torch u d use?
Re: My Experience With Diamond Bank Today At FUTO by adellam16(f): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
utenwuson:
y u no tell them say na Nokia torch u d use?
u dey mind am? He sha just want make we comment for him thread.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Business Opportunity: Be Your Own Boss / Anyone Know About Fruit Juice Business? / Securing An Office Space For Your Growing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.