Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Loan: Should I Invest It On A Plot Of Land Or Do Farming Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan: Should I Invest It On A Plot Of Land Or Do Farming Business? (497 Views)

What Are the Best Investments A Teacher Can Make? / Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / I Got An Idle 50k...what Can I Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan: Should I Invest It On A Plot Of Land Or Do Farming Business? by jephito(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
I actually secured this interest free loan to do farming business. Now, after reviewing my proposal though I defended it convincingly during interview, I discovered that it's only viable on paper.

Considering the level at which land appreciates plus the fact that Lagos State government and Dangote have investment and interest in that local government, there is prospect on landed property in that area now.

Will be it wise to buy land with the money and service the loan from my salary or do the farming business and quit my job?
What will you do if you are in my shoes?
Re: Loan: Should I Invest It On A Plot Of Land Or Do Farming Business? by babaoloola(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dont start farm biz with a loan.
Dont know much about real estate

jephito:
I actually secured this interest free loan to do farming business. Now, after reviewing my proposal though I defended it convincingly during interview, I discovered that it's only viable on paper.

Considering the level at which land appreciates plus the fact that Lagos State government and Dangote have investment and interest in that local government, there is prospect on landed property in that area now.

Will be it wise to buy land with the money and service the loan from my salary or do the farming business and quit my job?
What will you do if you are in my shoes?

(1) (Reply)

Which Will You Go For? / Recharge Card Business / Business Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.