Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Do You Need Any Directives/advice & How-to' From The Hospitality Industry ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Need Any Directives/advice & How-to' From The Hospitality Industry ? (396 Views)

Advice:how Can I Become A Pharmacist In Nigeria Without B.pharm / A Look Into The Hospitality Industry In Nigeria / Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Any Directives/advice & How-to' From The Hospitality Industry ? by johnnyblue: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
If you are in the hospitality industry and you are facing any challenge or difficulties and you think you need advice ,directives and how to 'from the nairalanders who are also in the same industry'?

Then just post your question or demand and you will get answer to your.....

Good Luck!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Career? Start Your Own Business Blog With Affordable Price. / Visa From Usa To Naija, Advise / What Are The Good Habits Of Wealthy People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.