Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Learn The Art Of Running A Successful Import Biz, Or Online Marketing Biz. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn The Art Of Running A Successful Import Biz, Or Online Marketing Biz. (864 Views)

Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth! Start Your Own Mini Import BIZ Today / Advise!! 300k To Startup Piggery Biz, Or Get Enrol In Software Development. / 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn The Art Of Running A Successful Import Biz, Or Online Marketing Biz. by ImperialLeader: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Talk to me lets begin.
Re: Learn The Art Of Running A Successful Import Biz, Or Online Marketing Biz. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Eyes open
Re: Learn The Art Of Running A Successful Import Biz, Or Online Marketing Biz. by ImperialLeader: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
udmbat:
Eyes open

Contact me on whatsapp +233236897707 indicating your preferred choice.
Re: Learn The Art Of Running A Successful Import Biz, Or Online Marketing Biz. by ImperialLeader: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
What Can $18 do for you?

Indeed, $18 can do a number of things for you, like……
· Put fuel in your car
· Groceries in the fridge
· Recharge credit for your phone/internet data
· Buy a new dress/shirt
· Cook a small pot of soup
· Pay part of your monthly PHCN bill (not all… Lol) e.t.c

As you can see, $18 can do lots of things for you, and then……ZAP!!! It’s all gone!!How about if I introduce you to a business where you put in JUST $18 and you get much more than that in return?

Introducing FOUR CORNERS ALLIANCE GROUP!!!
An organisation that helps you make additional income, little by little, but consistently. With $18 ONLY, you can earn over $1000 cumulative, in 4-6 weeks. I will show you how.
Contact me via whatsapp on +233236897707 or add me on bbm 58D1D611 and I will put you through on the registration process. Let’s build together. I will be glad to assist you.
Thanks.

Signed: Chion Konsults.
Re: Learn The Art Of Running A Successful Import Biz, Or Online Marketing Biz. by ImperialLeader: 9:30pm On May 26, 2016
I've got only one thing to say, and ama make it quick... if you aint on 4corners, then just know that you are just paranbulating about really making money online. FULLSTOP!

Hit me up today whatsapp/call +233236897707 to get started and STOP WASTING TIME!

(1) (Reply)

Charles Dukwe Buys 12 Pricey Suv's For His Staff! / Atomy Products For All / 9 Things Positive People Do Every Single Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.