Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers (16109 Views)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nejy(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2016
Okay. Now imagine the man to be a Northerner and a Muslim, the thread would have been flooded with how Islam is evil. The truth is, you can always find them (bad eggs) anywhere irrespective of their religion, ethnics, ideology and what have you...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by kumakunta: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
AfroKnight:
Waiting for the bigots who would turn a blind eye to this because he is not a northerner.
Instead of looking into the so high cases of incest,child prostitution and child rape in their southern community they are busy bringing #tags over northern marriages and culture. Wonder which is more criminal and traumatic?
We turn blind eye to a problem that's actually ours just because we want to score cheap points against the northerners.

In the north,its their way of life,to marry out their child when she gets to puberty stage regardless of the age. We hardly hear rape cases or incest in the north,but we quicly masturbate over such rare cases while shelving the fact that it's more rampant here in the south in an Illegal manner.

Am from the south though,but a Nigerian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by mynd1(f): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
murtalaa:
They will never mention his religion, Fuckin bigots.
I tell u my broda. Nairaland christians r something else. So full of hatred.

7 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by kumakunta: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
I tell u my broda. Nairaland christians r something else. So full of hatred.
If na Muslim now,they will say thats what Islam preaches. Yeye people.

Who takes them serious anyway

5 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by YelloweWest: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Lasisi69 could be right anyways.

What type of ritual is this?

I hope the said wife is not framing him up..... "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

If the woman keeps quiet you will say she is aiding her evil husband.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2016
pedophile [/size]what they accuse the north of. the wind has blown, fowl yansh Don show.

pedophile

6 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by YelloweWest: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2016
kumakunta:

If na Muslim now,they will say thats what Islam preaches. Yeye people.

Who takes them serious anyway

Before nkor did ur prophet not marry a child?
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by AfroKnight: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
kumakunta:

Instead of looking into the so high cases of incest,child prostitution and child rape in their southern community they are busy bringing #tags over northern marriages and culture. Wonder which is more criminal and traumatic?

Am from the south though,but a Nigerian.

I'm from the south too and a Christian. It just disgusts me when people are quick to exclusively label northerners as paedophiles when we know that some of our chiefs and traditional rulers, elders and even pastors are guilty of the same barbaric practices.

Bigotry has taken over the youth of this nation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2016
seen a case like this some years back, he was a widower, his daughter was about 15, it was the pregnancy that alerted neighbors, it was even on the news,we were shocked because the man was a fine art teacher in a popular government school, he was found of kids.The matter wey we see so,e tey wey e start...
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by personal59: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2016
AfroKnight:
Waiting for the bigots who would turn a blind eye to this because he is not a northerner.
And u think 2 years is enough because he his a southerner

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nbote(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2016
murtalaa:
They will never mention his religion, Fuckin bigots.

And where in the whole of the story did d convicted make mention of his religion as the basis of his actions? Make una stop dey fool unaselves online and stop creating unnecessary feuds where there are non. Did u see or hear any of his religious leaders or community leaders or anyone at dat coming out to defend the criminal or citing an excuse on his behalf? And maybe u didn't realise he was prosecuted and convicted in his place as well. Stop bringing in baseless sentiments to incidences especially as it pertains to violation of one's rights.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by layzie: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2016
I sincerely pray this is not a case of an estranged wife trying to get back at her husband. Nothing could be worse than rotting in jail for a crime u didn't commit.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by YelloweWest: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2016
AfroKnight:

I'm from the south too and a Christian. It just disgusts me when people are quick to exclusively label northerners as paedophiles when we know that some of our chiefs and traditional rulers, elders and even pastors are guilty of the same barbaric practices.

Bigotry has taken over the youth of this nation.
Nobody "exclusively" labelled the north as paedophiles cos evil happens everywhere

It's just that it is part of their culture and they done see it a wrong. In the south we condemn such.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by 4nobody4every1: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2016
angry angry
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by kumakunta: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2016
YelloweWest:

Mary was not 9 oh but 16!
Stop trying to justify ur prophet. He was a paedophile.
I heard there is thighing in the quran, disgusting!
LOL 16 not 9..

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2016
wat actually is wrong with this old men now adays.their this thing stil dey function?
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by fulanimafia: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2016
Bigoted hypocrites everywhere.

That's why no one takes their twisted comments seriously.

Paedophile apologists trying to rationalize rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by jazzboi: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2016
You ban kumakunta coz he mentioned Mary and christ (Peace be on them)but let go of the person that mentioned Muhammed(PBUH).

Whoever banned Kunta definitely don't know what KUNTA Stands for. I can appear in many forms.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by nagoma(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2016
And he is most probably a Pastor, but no one will mention that- bloody hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by omostar: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Suddenly those threatening brine and limestone over a 14yrs old girl are silent over a 10yrs old

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by visita: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2016
There's no doubt that some people have dodged this thread, as it doesn't favour them. The person in question is not a Notherner/Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by carinmom(f): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2016
That's their way na. So there are paedophiles everywhere and an incestuous one at that
I thought it was only in the north that paedophiles are found grin grin

2sexycom and Ecoterrorist where Una dey?
I thought only the northerners or Muslims are pedophiles? Hahahaha LWKMD grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by nagoma(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2016
10 years is too young even for the Owerri baby factory.

But that is the "holy" south for you, her own father does the job himself.

Southern Nigeria breaking their own records in obscenity and immorality.

4 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by GoodcasHMan: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Our society is becoming porous, there are thing not supposed to be mentioned in our society
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2016
carinmom:
That's their way na. So there are paedophiles everywhere and an incestuous one at that
I thought it was only in the north that paedophiles are found grin grin

2sexycom and Ecoterrorist where Una dey?
I thought only the northerners or Muslims are pedophiles? Hahahaha LWKMD grin grin grin
I condemn the man in totality and i want him to rot in jail irrespective of his tribe religeon or color of skin. I want you to do same about Yunusa the Paedophile

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by abubkhr: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2016
where are those people raining insult on Yunusa the likes of Bruce A.K.A common sense the Southern media's both electronic and print what is going to say about this hypocrites or because it is normal within you people that why you see nothing wrong with this devilish act?

3 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Amein(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Chai!!! paedophile

Christians and rape

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Laid2001: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2016
Mr. John Ufoegbu!!!!

OF COURSE A CHRISTIAN
[size=16pt]Bunch of Incestuous Rapists[/size]
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2016
this will never make frontpage, if its about notherners where it is some how linked with islam, then it will make fp. where is analice107 sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 / NSCDC Lays Headquarter's Foundation In Borno, Restates Commitment To Peace (Pics / Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.