Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers (16111 Views)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2016
from the comments I have read so far,all I can say is religion is the bane of this country, we have lost our ability to be rational in the quest to make our religion look good and even make up excuses for evil, we have allowed our conscience to be obstructed, were are divided along two sides,Ese's case had external people,it even involved conversion to another religion, this one the other hand does not have the support of and traditional or religious body,he was even convicted without intervention from any external body,even though the punishment was not enough for which we have the law to blame for that, the similar case I witnessed some years back,the man wasn't even a Christian,we have allowed ourselves to be divided along two sides instead of looking at cases in a rational way,no wonder we allow our leaders to capitalise on our division amongst our selves, one Nigeria on paper, if we can do this online behind faceless monikers,I wonder whay we will do in the real world,no wonder the mile 2 case could easily go out of hand,smh,tribal and religious sentiments are the bane of this country,crime has become excusable on tribal and religious sentiments.we are probably the most religious people on earth yet,and yet the most hypocritical, not only are we so divide we are also willing to go any length just to save the face of our religion,shm!
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Laid2001: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2016
This is apologetic.
Since one muslim equals Islam, one Christian must equal Christianity as well joor

Nejy:
Okay. Now imagine the man to be a Northerner and a Muslim, the thread would have been flooded with how Islam is evil. The truth is, you can always find them (bad eggs) anywhere irrespective of their religion, ethnics, ideology and what have you...
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by lozanni(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
sad Now the world has really taken leave of its senses.

Another reason why the husband and wife should try to stick together for the proper upbringing of their children; this is the upteemth time I have read of a father molesting their daughther because both parents are separated and living apart.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by thundafire: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
yunusa shld be 100years in prison for kidnapping nd thunder strike all those supporting him with their hashtag
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Dontecho: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2016
[b][/b]NEW GUINEA WORM CASE DISCOVERED IN EBONYI STATE[center][/center]
The case of total eradication of Guinea worm in the country seems not to be true as a fresh case of Guinea worm was discovered over the week at a community in Abakaliki LGA of Ebonyi state.
The victim who hail from Igbeagu Unuhu Izzi a setting behind Army Barracks Nkweagu Abakaliki LGA said he started experiencing some pains at his ankle and thought it was just an ordinary wound, started taking medication until just few days back when worm started coming out of it.
The victim Mr. linus while answering questions from officers of the NIGEP (NIGERIA GUINE WORM ERADICATION PROGRAM) admits that the community has as a source of drinking water, a pond and a borehole.

more info: 07038892632

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by caphone: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Xperience12:

Source: http://9jabuzz.com.ng/58-years-old-man-commits-incest-with-10-years-old-daughter-court-sentences-him-to-2-years-in-prison/

Jeez! 58yrs to a 10 year old buh the worst part is he's her papa, so the mama pussy no satisfy am finish abi

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by goodvision12(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2016
This man should be allowed to rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by GreatZaza(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Is this real or am i high, just two years i am confused

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by tammie24: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
MadCow1:
Wow..

Africa is really a fhucked up continent..

A 56 year old man fhucks a 10 year old girl (who just so happens in this case to be his daughter) and get only 2 years in prison..

2 grown Men or Women who are in love with each other have sex with themselves and get 14 years behind bars..

Call me whatever you like, but that right there is just fhucked up...
you are an animal
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Babyphinas(f): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Serves him right
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by MadCow1: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
tammie24:
you are an animal

You are either crazy for thinking an Animal can read and write or just plain stupiid..

My best guess would be the later.

Stay in school and try and make raising you a better investment for your father than playing pool.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Castrate the paedophile
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Iamsane: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
cekhoe:
from the comments I have read so far,all I can say is religion is the bane of this country, we have lost our ability to be rational in the quest to make our religion look good and even make up excuses for evil, we have allowed our conscience to be obstructed, were are divided along two sides,Ese's case had external people,it even involved conversion to another religion, this one the other hand does not have the support of and traditional or religious body,he was even convicted without intervention from any external body,even though the punishment was not enough for which we have the law to blame for that, the similar case I witnessed some years back,the man wasn't even a Christian,we have allowed ourselves to be divided along two sides instead of looking at cases in a rational way,no wonder we allow our leaders to capitalise on our division amongst our selves, one Nigeria on paper, if we can do this online behind faceless monikers,I wonder whay we will do in the real world,no wonder the mile 2 case could easily go out of hand,smh,tribal and religious sentiments are the bane of this country,crime has become excusable on tribal and religious sentiments.we are probably the most religious people on earth yet,and yet the most hypocritical, not only are we so divide we are also willing to go any length just to save the face of our religion,shm!

YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO SAVE FACE HERE FOR CHRISTIANITY AND CHRISTIANS. NOBODY IS CONDEMNING CHRISTIANITY NOR CHRISTIANS. You are only trying to prove what those comment have established i.e blaming islam and muslim for the crime of one. Look at u justifying how ese and yunusa case was caused by the religion of one of them. Who are the external people u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Iamsane: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
lozanni:
sad Now the world has really taken leave of its senses.

Another reason why the husband and wife should try to stick together for the proper upbringing of their children; this is the upteemth time I have read of a father molesting their daughther because both parents are separated and living apart.

hmm, u too get sense. So u are blaming failure of family structure now. If nah muslim or nah north now, you go boil with rage for islam and muslims bah.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Iamsane: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
cekhoe:

I just hate when u put every blame on religion. Its even contradictory with the remaining statement.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Originalsly: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
I have a problem with this case. Why? The mother and father are not on terrms. The mother most likely coached the girl to accuse the father. The court took evidence from the girl..most likely oral evidence from the girl... no hospital report no physical evidence to prove the girl was ever molested. We know what is said about a woman scorned. As we see with comments here... as we see in cases of jungle justice...as in the case of the judge... an accusation in such matters is enough to convict. If at 58 he molested his 10 year old daughter then he is a pedophile and they should have investigated since most likely he would've also molested other family members, neighbours and others. Possible?...yes, but we should never rush to judgement.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by HaroldFinch(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Another incestuous pedophile. most non Muslims will not see him or his act as having anything to do with his religion. He's simply a criminal. I wonder why we get hypocritical when a Muslim is involved in a crime. Blame the criminal, not his society or religion.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
AfroKnight:
Waiting for the bigots who would turn a blind eye to this because he is not a northerner.

They already have: notice how they are silent on the religion and tribe of the offender and the lack of venom in their condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by lozanni(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Iamsane:

hmm, u too get sense. So u are blaming failure of family structure now. If nah muslim or nah north now, you go boil with rage for islam and muslims bah.

[quote author=Iamsane post=43677522]

You too get over-sense. You would have asked me why I blame failure of family structure.
You see, if the father and mother are separated, its possible that the lady might have grown up with her mother, only for her to be suddenly bundled over to her father.
Due to the fact that there was no father-daughther bonding earlier on, some men with paedophilic desires, might go after their own daughther when an opportunity presents itself.
Infact there is a case I read about in the US where the daughther was a young lady in her 20s' before she set eyes on her father; the outcome of this is that the lady is now pregnant for her father and they are planning to stay togetherafter she delivers her baby.
So when am talking about the breakdown in the family structure, I know what am talking about.
Btw, it can happen in either christian or muslim families.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by mabababida: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thank God, this one is not another Yunusa Yellow grin
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by tammie24: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
MadCow1:

You are either crazy for thinking an Animal can read and write or just plain stupiid..

My best guess would be the later.

Stay in school and try and make raising you a better investment for your father than playing pool.
as expected
complete trash from an animal
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by MadCow1: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
tammie24:
as expected
complete trash from an animal

Still responding to an animal I see.. grin

And you are supposedly normal in the head. grin
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Iamsane:

I just hate when u put every blame on religion. Its even contradictory with the remaining statement.
if you want us to talk about Islam let's start
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Iamsane:

YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO SAVE FACE HERE FOR CHRISTIANITY AND CHRISTIANS. NOBODY IS CONDEMNING CHRISTIANITY NOR CHRISTIANS. You are only trying to prove what those comment have established i.e blaming islam and muslim for the crime of one. Look at u justifying how ese and yunusa case was caused by the religion of one of them. Who are the external people u talking about?
I am not the one to blame easily but if you want to talk about Islam I. general then let's start,they claim it's religion of peace,I don't want to go too far, let's start with bokoharam, are they not Islamic sects,what About ISIS and the rest,are they not connected with Islam?,there has been more religious violence in the north than any part of the country, so tell me who should be trying to save face?.it seems the Islam and violence are like bread and butter, just like I saw today with the pix below when I tried to comment on a post,it seems this is now a Muslim forum, if now I wonder why.i would have to say yes to that nonsense before I can comment,islamist have not taken over this forum

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by demobaba1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
mbong, did is bad tiok o .
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by SenatorJames(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is absurd, the 2years punishment now made the offence looks lighter.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by HaroldFinch(m): 3:18am On Mar 12, 2016
cekhoe:
I am not the one to blame easily but if you want to talk about Islam I. general then let's start,they claim it's religion of peace,I don't want to go too far, let's start with bokoharam, are they not Islamic sects,what About ISIS and the rest,are they not connected with Islam?,there has been more religious violence in the north than any part of the country, so tell me who should be trying to save face?.it seems the Islam and violence are like bread and butter, just like I saw today with the pix below when I tried to comment on a post,it seems this is now a Muslim forum, if now I wonder why.i would have to say yes to that nonsense before I can comment,islamist have not taken over this forum

I understand your plight. but the main reason for the precautionary measure is to reduce the continuous abuse on Islam on social media by non Muslims. It is mainly to nip it in the bud. You're a christian and you don't get such comparisons everyday, so kindly persevere our excesses to protect ourselves.
On your issue with islam and violence and the bread and butter analogy, I feel its borne out of the misconception you get from the media. I also don't blame you for it. The events that have shaped history have affected your mirror neurons, which is natural, albeit biased. I was initially moved by your first comment about blaming the criminal and not the religion. but your latter position seems quite contrary to this view. We could also go on mentioning Christian Terrorist Groups and Christians involved in heinous crimes ( you can make a Google search to clear your doubt), but sadly, Islam has been on the defensive and our recent outcry is mainly to balance the reports and avoid attaching religion to crimes. To a psychologist or criminologist, the drive towards crime, whether in groups or on a personal basis, be it Muslim or Christian is informed by the same mental status.

Stop the pretence, accept and embrace criminal Christians as part of yourselves, your creed. We've got extremists, and so do you.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2016
HaroldFinch:

I understand your plight. but the main reason for the precautionary measure is to reduce the continuous abuse on Islam on social media by non Muslims. It is mainly to nip it in the bud. You're a christian and you don't get such comparisons everyday, so kindly persevere our excesses to protect ourselves.
On your issue with islam and violence and the bread and butter analogy, I feel its borne out of the misconception you get from the media. I also don't blame you for it. The events that have shaped history have affected your mirror neurons, which is natural, albeit biased. I was initially moved by your first comment about blaming the criminal and not the religion. but your latter position seems quite contrary to this view. We could also go on mentioning Christian Terrorist Groups and Christians involved in heinous crimes ( you can make a Google search to clear your doubt), but sadly, Islam has been on the defensive and our recent outcry is mainly to balance the reports and avoid attaching religion to crimes. To a psychologist or criminologist, the drive towards crime, whether in groups or on a personal basis, be it Muslim or Christian is informed by the same mental status.

Stop the pretence, accept and embrace criminal Christians as part of yourselves, your creed. We've got extremists, and so do you.
I know what I see on the media, I served in Jos south,I know what I saw too,I don't need Google to educate me on this issue, I know there are Christian criminals not any where is it encouraged in Christianity unlike where infidels are to be punished for their unbelief,keep on trying to convince people that what we are seeing and hearing is just a misconception by a particular set of people, goodluck with that,because even the world is in fear because of them
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by HaroldFinch(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2016
cekhoe:
I know what I see on the media, I served in Jos south,I know what I saw too,I don't need Google to educate me on this issue, I know there are Christian criminals not any where is it encouraged in Christianity unlike where infidels are to be punished for their unbelief,keep on trying to convince people that what we are seeing and hearing is just a misconception by a particular set of people, goodluck with that,because even the world is in fear because of them

That's the first misconception. I see from your comments that you don't have bias against Islam. and I understand that it distorts logic to stand with religion of peace on one hand, and the verses extremists use to justify violence on the other. Its all in lack of proper understanding. most of those verses were revealed in time of war, where Muslims were facing persecution. You wouldn't tell me you haven't read of violence in the bible? extremists in your religion too make use of those bible stories and verses as justification.

Please let's stop hate speech. that's all I preach. it divides us the more. we accept that Book haram are misguided, that criminals who are muslims are also misguided. we just want equality in aportioning blame and admission. the pedophile is a Christian, embrace him as your own.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
HaroldFinch:

That's the first misconception. I see from your comments that you don't have bias against Islam. and I understand that it distorts logic to stand with religion of peace on one hand, and the verses extremists use to justify violence on the other. Its all in lack of proper understanding. most of those verses were revealed in time of war, where Muslims were facing persecution. You wouldn't tell me you haven't read of violence in the bible? extremists in your religion too make use of those bible stories and verses as justification.

Please let's stop hate speech. that's all I preach. it divides us the more. we accept that Book haram are misguided, that criminals who are muslims are . lso misguided. we just want equality in aportioning blame and admission. the pedophile is a Christian, embrace him as your own.
you still don't get it, I know what I experienced in Jos,and I know what I have seen,its not a blame game,anyway am done dwelling on this issue, I can't be convinced other wise
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by 2sexycom(m): 2:22am On Mar 13, 2016
carinmom:
That's their way na. So there are paedophiles everywhere and an incestuous one at that
I thought it was only in the north that paedophiles are found grin grin

2sexycom and Ecoterrorist where Una dey?
I thought only the northerners or Muslims are pedophiles? Hahahaha LWKMD grin grin grin
Do I blame you? if you are smart enough you should have seen that the man has been arrested and jailed. How many of your Northern brothers are arrested for sleeping with kids. You can as well give your unborn daughter to 70 year old sleep with, FOOL
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by carinmom(f): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2016
2sexycom:
Do I blame you? if you are smart enough you should have seen that the man has been arrested and jailed. How many of your Northern brothers are arrested for sleeping with kids. You can as well give your unborn daughter to 70 year old sleep with, FOOL

E pain am tongue tongue grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 / NSCDC Lays Headquarter's Foundation In Borno, Restates Commitment To Peace (Pics / Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.