Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? (4398 Views)

Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / Female Corper Hangs Two Male Corpers To Defile Gravity (photo) / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by terrymason(m): 1:41am On Mar 11, 2016
before embarking on any journey in life, I love asking questions to enable me escape the flaws others over looked, as prospective Corp member have been hearing a lot of unimaginable stories about male corpers and their female student in school! As a male corper how can you over come those triers? and please present and past Corp member should drop their experience!
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by kilokeys(m): 1:54am On Mar 11, 2016
My 6,000th post, after 28,140 likes, 1850 mentions, 2 months, 2 days online, It's a perfect time to take a break from NL.

We were 7 guys.. Posted to a village in Taraba, not to far from Central Africa, Cameroon.

At first, they seemed so unkempt. My guys were ranting.. God forbid o.. I no fit touch this "things".

Fast forward.. Months later, they had like 3 "bushmeats" each.

I stood my ground from start to finish,. How? If u ask me.

1. I recognized they were Humans and not "bushmeats" or "local allowee". Cos after a while.. All we saw was natural beauty.. Chai Hafsatu, Georgé zuke, telefi and many more.

2. I accepted the fact... Illiteracy is not a factor when it comes to sex.. Dem no stamp illiteracy for any kpekus

3. I took "obiageli - my guitar" along.. Sex wasn't the only recreation available

4. No light , no network... I had 35 novels in a special box.. I was the novel distributor.. And they weren't romance.. Law, adventure.. Likes of John Grisham and David Baldacci. I also wrote reviews. And i kept a diary.

5. I got busy in church.. Traveled 2 hrs, to and fro on bikes to the nearest town. Winners. I was their keyboardist.. I left my village on Friday evenings.. Came back Monday morning..

6. The rain started falling.. Cold. Chai.. Then wet uniforms with no bra... And biggest, supple nipples everywhere.. I wan madt. I prayed..

7. A pack of indomie is more than enough to get laid.. I didn't entertain visitors.. Sir Sir.. Sir Emma.. Make i come?. I always objected.

8. A man once walked up to me.. Sir Emma, u don't like our girls abi?.. Sex my daughters, Hauwa and Mary.. He called them. I was so embarrassed. I said thank you. And walked away.. Always walk away

9. Had serious erections in class on some days.. I just face the board.. And think of the cross.. With Jesus bleeding for my sake.. It works sometimes

10. I wanked like madt. Played scrabble and chess, ate plenty mangoes, hiked mountains, visited Cameroun, got arrested in Cameroon (no passé) crossed the ibi river, played in a concert in langtang north of plateau, rural rugged, community service. I got busy.. And before I knew it.. Pop was at hand.

Best year of my life... If u work/runz ur service.. U have just lost an experience u can never buy with the whole money in the world.

U could see in the attached pics.. Beautiful place. Lovely scenery, food in abundance. So much love I have for the village.. this country is beautiful.. The aim of nysc is actually a good one.
Cheers.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by terrymason(m): 2:00am On Mar 11, 2016
kilokeys:
My 6000th post on NL..

I'll make it brief.. Make i book space first
lolx! you nor won sleep like me abi!
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by terrymason(m): 2:01am On Mar 11, 2016
kilokeys:
My 6000th post on NL..

I'll make it brief.. Make i book space first
lolx! you nor won sleep like me abi! mk I tell lala mk e ban ur ba3 to work 4 ur fone wink
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by LordIsaac(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Only ladies should be posted to schools. We need better PpA where we can be retained as ''breadwinners!''
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by henrixx(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2016
kilokeys:
My 6,000th post, after 28,140 likes, 1850 mentions, 2 months, 2 days online, It's a perfect time to take a break from NL.

We were 7 guys.. Posted to a village in Taraba, not to far from Central Africa, Cameroon.

At first, they seemed so unkempt. My guys were ranting.. God forbid o.. I no fit touch this "things".

1. I recognized they were Humans and not "bushmeats" or "local allowee". Cos after a while.. All we saw was natural beauty.. Chai Hafsatu, Georgé zuke, telefi and many more.

2. I accepted the fact... Illiteracy is not a factor when it comes to sex.. Dem no stamp illiteracy for any kpekus

3. I took "obiageli - my guitar" along.. Sex wasn't the only recreation available

4. No light , no network... I had 35 novels in a special box.. I was the novel distributor.. And they weren't romance.. Law, adventure.. Likes of John Grisham and David Baldacci. I also wrote reviews. And i kept a diary.

5. I got busy in church.. Traveled 2 hrs, to and fro on bikes to the nearest town. Winners. I was their keyboardist.. I left my village on Friday evenings.. Came back Monday morning..

6. The rain started falling.. Cold. Chai.. Then wet uniforms with no bra... And biggest, supple nipples everywhere.. I wan madt. I prayed..

7. A pack of indomie is more than enough to get laid.. I didn't entertain visitors.. Sir Sir.. Sir Emma.. Make i come?. I always objected.

8. A man once walked up to me.. Sir Emma, u don't like our girls abi?.. Sex my daughters, Hauwa and Mary.. He called them. I was so embarrassed. I said thank you. And walked away.. Always walk away

9. Had serious erections in class on some days.. I just face the board.. And think of the cross.. With Jesus bleeding for my sake.. It works sometimes

10. I wanked like madt. Played scrabble and chess, ate plenty mangoes, hiked mountains, visited Cameroun, got arrested in Cameroon (no passé) crossed the ibi river, played in a concert in langtang north of plateau, rural rugged, community service. I got busy.. And before I knew it.. Pop was at hand.

Best year of my life... If u work/runz ur service.. U have just lost an experience u can never buy with the whole money in the world.

U could see in the attached pics.. Beautiful place. Lovely scenery, food in abundance. So much love I have for the village.. this country is beautiful.. The aim of nysc is actually a good one.
Cheers.
dats gembu.
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by henrixx(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2016
terrymason:
before embarking on any journey in life, I love asking questions to enable me escape the flaws others over looked, as prospective Corp member have been hearing a lot of unimaginable stories about male corpers and their female student in school! As a male corper how can you over come those triers? and please present and past Corp member should drop their experience!

dude u don't need any advice... Get ur mind off this sh*t and do the job u have come to do... I serve in taraba With alot of fresh leehonies around but I do not give it a second tot... I jus keep doin MA tin. No tym
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by kilokeys(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2016
henrixx:
dats gembu.

Eneme , kurmi
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by Ekakamba: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
terrymason:

it depends on your mindset coz they can only tease/entice you but can't rape you. So you don't need advice but self discipline.

1 Like

Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2016
kilokeys:

Cheers.
wow David baldachi. suggest me more of his book, I've digest the winner. grisham tell me more.
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by eldino44(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2016
kilokeys:

Cheers.
Nice write up bro. I will like 2 serve there gringrin hope they pay .
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by kilokeys(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2016
eldino44:

Nice write up bro. I will like 2 serve there gringrin hope they pay .

500 naira.. The school pays 500 grin

But bro.. That sum is useful over there.

It's a place to learn, adapt. Ull survive
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by eldino44(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2016
kilokeys:

lols 500naira is kinda funny. I like taraba sha.
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by Richiy(f): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
kilokeys:

You tell a good story. It is NOT easy to get and maintain attention the way you did with that first post.
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by kilokeys(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Richiy:

You tell a good story. It is NOT easy to get and maintain attention the way you did with that first post.

Hahahahaha.. Cos it really happened.. Its like telling a war veteran to write.

Having to put a whole year's experience in some few words is hardwork.
I kept a diary, I took pictures.. Ill likely write a book later in future.

Thanks
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by destino24(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2016
kilokeys:

Cheers.

Dude, I don't know what you read, but I think you should try out a form of training in photography, those pictures look so professional.

Is that a hut in the background? That's where you served? Tuale to you
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by SlimCupid(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Batch A15.i've had an absolutely phenomenal year.can't put the experienbe into a few words..
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by 2el(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lol....
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by bankybobo11: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
SlimCupid:
Batch A15.i've had an absolutely phenomenal year.can't put the experienbe into a few words..

Please where did you serve? Share us ur experience
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Take your mind off it, don't let it form part of your plans for NYSC. Just like kilokeys said, be busy (for yourself and God) and be focused and determined. OTHERS MAY, BUT I WON'T
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by youngwarlocks: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
salaksmana:
Take your mind off it, don't let it form part of your plans for NYSC. Just like kilokeys said, be busy (for yourself and God) and be focused and determined. OTHERS MAY, BUT I WON'T

Reminds me of a topic in TACSFON FUTMX "OTHERS MAY, BUT I WON'T" usually comes up during exams
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by SlimCupid(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
bankybobo11:

Please where did you serve? Share us ur experience
well,i'm servin in ughelli north,delta state.redeployed 4rm Adamawa.camped in Taraba.joined d OBS in camp,which contributed to me having the best 3wks of my life.wished the camp was extended a few more wks.they pull d rug right 4rm under ur feet when u really start to enjoy it.was postd to Patani at first,one of d worst places in Delta.had to repost myself to Ughelli.it's bn an absolute joy.met pple i'd miss terribly.learnt much(was d president of d environmental sanitatn nd protectn CDS grp etc)nd did much(earning more than my allowee every month etc).an experience to relay to my grandkids in summary.it's bn an intensely multiorgasmic year.i dont wanna leave!

1 Like

Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by bankybobo11: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2016
SlimCupid:
well,i'm servin in ughelli north,delta state.redeployed 4rm Adamawa.camped in Taraba.joined d OBS in camp,which contributed to me having the best 3wks of my life.wished the camp was extended a few more wks.they pull d rug right 4rm under ur feet when u really start to enjoy it.was postd to Patani at first,one of d worst places in Delta.had to repost myself to Ughelli.it's bn an absolute joy.met pple i'd miss terribly.learnt much(was d president of d environmental sanitatn nd protectn CDS grp etc)nd did much(earning more than my allowee every month etc).an experience to relay to my grandkids in summary.it's bn an intensely multiorgasmic year.i dont wanna leave!

Thanks for sharing. I hope you secure a permanent well paying job there o. Cheers bro!
Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by ib4uakpele: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
FIGHTING FOR EXCELLENCE
Excellence is a spirit that refuses to settle with the status quo and ‘what is available’ – it goes for what it desires and deserves.
Excellence is the cure to mediocre and complacency. To excel, fight has no substitute. Life may not be fair to you, but you can still fare well.
Excellence is not a gift! To achieve and attain to it, it calls for a strive. Excellence is the preserve of fighters. Excellence is the factor that makes a man restless and uncomfortable, always reacts against what is existing for what should come in existence.
David was against Goliath. Samson stood against the Lion. Daniel and his companions refused to worship the idol of Babylon...the list is endless.
Jesus came to set a new other. Reactions, revolutions and realization are actions leading to excellence.
Go contrary, stand out, don’t blend! Then you are on your way to excellence.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? by SlimCupid(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
bankybobo11:

Thanks for sharing. I hope you secure a permanent well paying job there o. Cheers bro!
thanks mate

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Leave, Is It Before POP Or After POP? / Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? / NYSC Batch B 2017 Things You should know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.