Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Urgent: Pss Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent: Pss Limited (1582 Views)

Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? / Pss Limited Nigeria / Pss Limited Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Pss Limited by izuu: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2006
Pls anyone in the house with information regarding PSS Limited, a consultancy firm should pls tell me. I got an invitation for their test on 08-11-2006 at their office at 174 Atinuke road Isolo off cele bus stop. I was asked to bring N100 processing fee. Anyone who knows them or has dealt with them before should pls tell me.
Re: Urgent: Pss Limited by Obeto(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hi dear,

Though I've not dealt with them b4, I don't think there is any cause for alarm. I got my first job in Lagos through an employment agency after paying N1000.

The truth about it is this, some of them don't have solid financial base and they have one or two staff working under them, which need to be paid at the end of the month. So they device a means of generating some funds, since they don't currently deal directly with employers.

But you have to be smart. Study the people and the environment.  Don't go and give your money to 419.

But I still advice you give it a try. cool

Success!!!
Re: Urgent: Pss Limited by charlyP1: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2006
Izu,100 naira is a small sacrifice 2 pay 4 a job.Notwithstandin,dnt b in a hurry 2 giv out this money.B sure of d authenticity of d consultin firm.Besides shldn't companies handle payment of consulant firms they hire?
Re: Urgent: Pss Limited by charlyP1: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2006
Izu,100 naira is a small sacrifice 2 pay 4 a job.Notwithstandin,dnt b in a hurry 2 giv out this money.B sure of d authenticity of d consultin firm.Besides shldn't companies handle payment of consulant firms they hire?
Re: Urgent: Pss Limited by doncee: 2:46am On Nov 11, 2006
every job seeker should be careful

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Test Format Please / Wema Bank / Please Apply For These Urgent Jobs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.