Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order (9427 Views)

Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) / Muslims: Why Doesn't Allah Forgive The Sin Of Adultery? / Ruling On Zina ( Fornication / Adultery) In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Newnas(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rafidi:

what is the source of the article (posted by newnas)? no source!

what is the source or reference for the alleged words of the scholars you quoted? no source!

the references you gave in the content cannot be found or validated.

now answer this: do you believe the rubbish you either made up/copied, or do you simply not care whether it is credible or not, but you want others to believe it because "the end justifies the means"; and whatever causes damage to the name and image of the Shia, you are good with it?

it is not surprising, and not shocking. these are your ways that the Wahhabi ideology has made you follow.

Last time I checked it was the shia who had the aqeedah of taqiyyah! It enabled them to lie and still give it a spiritual justification.
Your Sheikh alQummiyy said;

ﺍﻟﺘﻘﻴﺔ ﻭﺍﺟﺒﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺗﺮﻛﻬﺎ ﻛﺎﻥ ﺑﻤﻨﺰﻟﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺗﺮﻙ ﺍﻟﺼﻼﺓ
"at-taqiyyah is obligatory whoever leaves it is like the one who leaves Solah". (al-i'tiqaadaat pg 104)

and alkulaynee narrated from ja'far as-Soodiq that he said;

ﺍﻟﺘﻘﻴﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺩﻳﻨﻲ ﻭ ﺩﻳﻦ ﺁﺑﺎﺋﻲ ،ﻭ ﻻ ﺇﻳﻤﺎﻥ ﻟﻤﻦ ﻻ ﺗﻘﻴﺔ ﻟﻪ "
at-taqiyyah is part of my religion and the religion of my fathers, and there's no eeman for one who has no taqiyyah" (Usoolul Kaafee 2/219)

And he reported from Abu AbdiLLaah that he said;

ﺇﻥ ﺗﺴﻌﺔ ﺃﻋﺸﺎﺭ ﺍﻟﺪﻳﻦ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﺘﻘﻴﺔ، ﻭ ﻻ ﺩﻳﻦ ﻟﻤﻦ ﻻ ﺗﻘﻴﺔ ﻟﻪ، ﻭ ﺍﻟﺘﻘﻴﺔ ﻓﻲ ﻛﻞ ﺷﻲﺀ ﺇﻻ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻴﺬ، ﻭ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺢ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺨﻔﻴﻦ
Indeed a ninth of ten (parts) of the religion is taqiyyah, and there is no religion for the one who has no taqiyyah, and taqiyyah applies to everything except wine and wiping over the khuff (leather socks)
(Usuulul Kaafee 2/217)

I can keep quoting from your books.

Maybe you need glasses to see the names and pages of the books I referenced.

If only you would repent and return to the sunnah of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam and love those whom Allah loves (The companions and household of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam) and never bear grudges against them. If only you would repent, if only you would repent.
Allah the most high -after praising the companions i.e ansaar and muhaajiroon said - praised the next generation of believers and described them thus;

And those who came after them say; "Our Lord! forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in faith, and put not in our hearts hatred for those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness Most Merciful. (al-Hashr;10)

Aishah (the beloved wife of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam) said to urwah bn Zubayr (they were commanded to seek forgiveness for the companions of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam but they insulted them) (Muslim; 3022)

Anas bn Malik may Allah be pleased with him reported from the messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam (The sign of Eeman is loving the Ansaar and the sign of hypocrisy is hating the Ansaar) (Bukharee; 3789 and Muslim;74)

And Abu Sa'eed alKuhudree said, the messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam said "Do not insult my companions, if one of you spent the size of (mount) Uhud in gold it wouldn't equate a handful of one of them even half of it" (Bukharee; 3673 and Muslim; 2541).

1 Like

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Rafidi: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrOlai:

You cannot use your Taqiya to deceive people anymore! This is information age. This is a fatwa from your scholar, Ayatollah Sistani on Anal Sex:
Question: Is anal intercourse permissible.?
Answer:Anal intercourse is permissible if wife is consenting but it is strongly undesirable (makrooh).
Ayatullah Sistani
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/
Is this Islam? Is this what the Prophet(SAW) taught? Is this what Allah(SWT) commanded us to do?

good you provided a link for the new topic diversion you brought forth. do the same for the other claims in that baseless article.

why are you showing desperation and frustration? my post was in response to an article without source and references. the article posted is not about anal intercourse per se. it is about mutah and exchanging wives as the article claims. back up your article and claims or shut up.

as for anal intercourse between a husband and wife, this is a diversion. you will keep on pulling one red herring to another, thereby exposing more of your ignorance and empty emotions that have no basis in Islam. the point of Shia Islam is that a married couple can choose how to derive pleasure form themselves as far as harm is not caused. the case of anal is that it is makrooh (undesirable) but not haram (forbidden) if the couple both consent.

what is the stance of the Holy Quran on anal intercourse? is it a "no no" question? or a matter of conscience?

"Your wives (are) a tilth for you, so come (to) your tilth when you wish, and send forth (good deeds) for yourselves. And be conscious (of) Allah and know that you (will) meet Him. And give glad tidings (to) the believers." (Holy Quran 2:223)

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Rafidi: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Newnas:

Last time I checked it was the shia who had the aqeedah of taqiyyah! It enabled them to lie and still give it a spiritual justification.
Your Sheikh alQummiyy said;

ﺍﻟﺘﻘﻴﺔ ﻭﺍﺟﺒﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺗﺮﻛﻬﺎ ﻛﺎﻥ ﺑﻤﻨﺰﻟﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺗﺮﻙ ﺍﻟﺼﻼﺓ
"at-taqiyyah is obligatory whoever leaves it is like the one who leaves Solah". (al-i'tiqaadaat pg 104)

and alkulaynee narrated from ja'far as-Soodiq that he said;

ﺍﻟﺘﻘﻴﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺩﻳﻨﻲ ﻭ ﺩﻳﻦ ﺁﺑﺎﺋﻲ ،ﻭ ﻻ ﺇﻳﻤﺎﻥ ﻟﻤﻦ ﻻ ﺗﻘﻴﺔ ﻟﻪ "
at-taqiyyah is part of my religion and the religion of my fathers, and whoever has no eeman has no taqiyyah" (Usoolul Kaafee 2/219)

And he reported from Abu AbdiLLaah that he said;

ﺇﻥ ﺗﺴﻌﺔ ﺃﻋﺸﺎﺭ ﺍﻟﺪﻳﻦ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﺘﻘﻴﺔ، ﻭ ﻻ ﺩﻳﻦ ﻟﻤﻦ ﻻ ﺗﻘﻴﺔ ﻟﻪ، ﻭ ﺍﻟﺘﻘﻴﺔ ﻓﻲ ﻛﻞ ﺷﻲﺀ ﺇﻻ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻴﺬ، ﻭ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺢ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺨﻔﻴﻦ
Indeed a ninth of ten (parts) of the religion is taqiyyah, and there is no religion for the one who has no taqiyyah, and taqiyyah applies to everything except wine and wiping over the khuff (leather socks)
(Usuulul Kaafee 2/217)

I can keep quoting from your books.

Maybe you need glasses to see the names and pages of the books I referenced.

If only you would repent and return to the sunnah of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam and love those whom Allah loves (The companions and household of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam) and never bear grudges against them. If only you would repent, if only you would repent.
Allah the most high -after praising the companions i.e ansaar and muhaajiroon said - praised the next generation of believers and described them thus;

And those who came after them say; "Our Lord! forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in faith, and put not in our hearts hatred for those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness Most Merciful. (al-Hashr;10)

Aishah (the beloved wife of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam) said to urwah bn Zubayr (they were commanded to seek forgiveness for the companions of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam but they insulted them) (Muslim; 3022)

Anas bn Malik may Allah be pleased with him reported from the messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam (The sign of Eeman is loving the Ansaar and the sign of hypocrisy is hating the Ansaar) (Bukharee; 3789 and Muslim;74)

And Abu Sa'eed alKuhudree said, the messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam said "Do not insult my companions, if one of you spent the size of (mount) Uhud in gold it wouldn't equate a handful of one of them even half of it" (Bukharee; 3673 and Muslim; 2541).

cant you guys stick to a topic? why running from one topic to another as diversion? the references contained in the body of the article are not valid. can you validate them with scan copies? can you tell us where the Najaf Sheikg Hassan al-Musawy made the statement attributed to him? you just attribute words to someone without evidence where and when he made the statement?

you are being asked to amend one problem, you rushed to create more. so mut'ah is "haram", and taqiyyah is also "haram". then what is halal? check the position of the Quran on Taqiyyah. Taqiyyah is halal and an Islamic concept as per the Quran. then you brought up the issue of the companions. get this clear: you do not speak on behalf of the companions as a whole. there are companions the Shia greatly respect and the Sunnis frown upon and tarnish their image. e.g. Mukhtar al-Thaqafi, Hujr Ibn Adi.

the Sunnis insult Mukhtar al-Thaqafi (ra) and consider him an hypocrite because he was a Shia of Imam Ali (as) and also a companion of the Prophet (sa) who did not contain himself with propagating the truth and abiding by the Quran and Ahlul-Bayt (as),but he rose up with the sword to avenge the tragedy of Karbala and the blood of Imam Hussain (as) and killed those who stood against Imam Hussain (as),the grandson of the Prophet (sa).

Muawiya the founder of the Sunni sect killed companions of the Prophet (sa).and there are Sunnis up to this day who have gone as far as finding justification why Muawiya (who the Prophet described in unappealing terms) killed Hujr Ibn Adi (ra),a pious companion.there are even Sunnis (the wahhabis particularly) who honor Yazeed,the killer of Imam Hussain (as).what do you say about someone who would honor an enemy of the Prophet's (sa) blood and who ordered for Hussain's (as) blood to be shed?

the Shia honor and greatly love companions like Ammar Ibn Yassir,Bilal al-Habashi,Abu Dhar al-Ghifari,Salman al-Farisi e.t.c. who are all companions of Prophet Muhammad (sa),who were active Shia of Imam Ali (as) and stood by the truth.

it is only people who have limited the definition of being a companion of the Prophet (sa) to refer to those who disobeyed the Prophet (sa),harmed his Ahlul-Bayt (as) and went ahead to ride the tide of Islam for their personal glory and name and use it as title to promote their ill-gotten "virtues",that think "companions of the Prophet" only refer to a few individuals.there were thousands of companions.the companions of the Prophet (sa) are not limited to abu bakr and umar.it is that fair to accept.so do not accuse the Shia of insulting the "companions of the Prophet".that is a baseless allegation.just the way there were companions Sunnis dislike,there are also companions Shia dislike.it makes more noise when it is abu bakr and Umar because of the power they usurped from the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and particularly Imam Ali (as).in this respect,as far as i do not insult them,there is no need for any Sunni to feel offended.and Almighty Allah be my witness that if i have ever used insults to address those men i regret that.we Shia are not trained to insult anyone.that is not part of being Muslims.we only send La'nat on the wrongdoers,hypocrites,tyrants,and oppressors because sending la'nat (which is translated to mean "curse" ) is a sunnah of Allah even in the Quran.in that case do not feel offended because the entire history of division in islam and the disagreement boil down to the actions by abu bakr and umar the Shia object to.this is a sincere objection that should be addressed in an academic way.we should be able to prove to you how they disobeyed the Prophet (sa) and what the Prophet (sa) foretold about how those among his closest companions would deviate and prophesied they would be taken away from him into hell fire.

now let us see what the Prophet (sa) had said about his companions.please when going through these hadiths,let us keep in mind this Quranic verse and pay attention to the highlighted part:

"And among those around you of the bedouins are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment".
Quran [9:101]

now let us quote hadith .and there are many narrators who reported this hadith:

Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 8.584
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Some of my companions will come to me at my Lake
Fount, and after I recognize them, they will then be taken away from
me, whereupon I will say, 'My companions!' Then it will be said, 'You
do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after
you." (also Sahih Muslim, part 15, pp 53-54)

Review these:

www.abubakr.org

"Abu Bakr and his follower attempted to assassinate Prophet (saw) in Aqaba"
http://najah.info/2.%20Followers/group/bakri%20assassinated%20prophet.html
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by MrOlai: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rafidi:
the point of Shia Islam is that a married couple can choose how to derive pleasure form themselves as far as harm is not caused. the case of anal is that it is makrooh (undesirable) but not haram (forbidden) if the couple both consent.
what is the stance of the Holy Quran on anal intercourse? is it a "no no" question? or a matter of conscience?
"Your wives (are) a tilth for you, so come (to) your tilth when you wish, and send forth (good deeds) for yourselves. And be conscious (of) Allah and know that you (will) meet Him. And give glad tidings (to) the believers." (Holy Quran 2:223)

Another agent of shaytan! ...misinterpreting Allah's word!

Below are clear statements from the Prophet(SAW) on that verse of the Quran:

There are many saheeh ahaadeeth which show that anal intercourse is haraam. Anal intercourse with one's wife is a major sin in Islam.

The Prophet SAWS (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) cursed the one who does this: "Cursed is the one who approaches his wife in her rectum" (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 2/479; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5865)

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The one who has intercourse with his wife in her back passage has disavowed himself of that which was revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).” Narrated by Abu Dawood (3904); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will not look at a man who has intercourse with a woman in her back passage.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1165); classed as saheeh by Ibn Daqeeq al-‘Eid in al-Ilmaam (2/660) and by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

It was narrated that Khuzaymah ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah is not too shy to tell the truth” three times. “Do not have intercourse with women in their back passages.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1924); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

Some people imagine that it is permissible to have intercourse with one’s wife in her back passage. They understand from the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth when or how you will” [al-Baqarah 2:223] that Allaah has permitted everything in this verse, even intercourse in the back passage. This misinterpretation is reinforced for them when they read the hadeeth narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh – and perhaps this is the hadeeth referred to by the questioner – in which it says: It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Jews used to say that if (the man) had intercourse from behind, the child would be born with a squint. Then the verse “Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth when or how you will” [al-Baqarah 2:223] was revealed.

But this is a misunderstanding of the verse. Allaah says “so go to your tilth when or how you will” which means that all variations of intercourse are permitted, so long as it is in the place of tilth, i.e., the vagina, not the back passage. So it is permissible for a man to have intercourse with his wife from behind or from in front or lying on their sides so long as it is in the place of tilth and not the back passage.

The evidence for that is Muslim’s report (1435) of the hadeeth of Jaabir quoted above about the reason for the revelation of this verse, in which it says: If he wishes, when she is lying on her front and if he wishes when she is not lying on her front, so long as that is in only one opening.

In Abu Dawood’s report of the same hadeeth (2163) it says: It was narrated that Muhammad ibn al-Munkadir said: I heard Jaabir say: The Jews say that if a man has intercourse with his wife in her vagina from behind, the child will have a squint. Then Allaah revealed the words (interpretation of the meaning): “Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth when or how you will” [al-Baqarah 2:223

The Prophet SAWS (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) also said: "The one who has intercourse with a menstruating woman, or with a woman in her rectum, or who goes to a fortune-teller, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 1/243; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5918).
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Empiree: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrOlai:

You cannot use your Taqiya to deceive people anymore! This is information age. This is a fatwa from your scholar, Ayatollah Sistani on Anal Sex:

Question: Is anal intercourse permissible.?

Answer:Anal intercourse is permissible if wife is consenting but it is strongly undesirable (makrooh).

Ayatullah Sistani

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/

Is this Islam? Is this what the Prophet(SAW) taught? Is this what Allah(SWT) commanded us to do?
It is very wrong if he made such comment. Hadith of the prophet is clear that it is haram to have intercourse with woman from backside (Anal s!x). Or @underlined you meant Oral?. I see oral intercourse instead. However, the link you provided does not take me directly to where he made the comment. I have search briefly on net but what i see is like indirect or second and third person speaking for him that he (Ayatollah Sistani) said anal s!x is lawful. So far I dont see direct statement credited to him. I did find his statement on Oral s!x (attachment below). See if you can find direct link where he endorsed anal s!x.

I also came about a funny Q & A session but i really dont want to spew my opinion on it because it seems to me that mut'ah means different thing to different people and it is most likely hijacked as well. Either way, I am of the opinion base on my un-scholarly research that mut'ah is banned and made haram because Quran is here and it sits in judgement over every hassan, daif or fabricated ahadith on mut'ah.

I dont rely too much on texts except Quran....the only guarantee Book. Any other books are destined to be corrupted by people intentionally or not. In the attachment, what i found is the opposite, that Anal s!x is forbidden in Shi'i theology.

http://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2172/

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Empiree: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Q & A session
http://gift2shias.com/2010/06/11/fatwas-from-sistani/

Ahadith That Forbid Anal

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Rafidi: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrOlai:

Another agent of shaytan! ...misinterpreting Allah's word!
Below are clear statements from the Prophet(SAW) on that verse of the Quran:
There are many saheeh ahaadeeth which show that anal intercourse is haraam. Anal intercourse with one's wife is a major sin in Islam.
The Prophet SAWS (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) cursed the one who does this: "Cursed is the one who approaches his wife in her rectum" (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 2/479; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5865)
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The one who has intercourse with his wife in her back passage has disavowed himself of that which was revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).” Narrated by Abu Dawood (3904); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will not look at a man who has intercourse with a woman in her back passage.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1165); classed as saheeh by Ibn Daqeeq al-‘Eid in al-Ilmaam (2/660) and by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
It was narrated that Khuzaymah ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah is not too shy to tell the truth” three times. “Do not have intercourse with women in their back passages.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1924); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.
Some people imagine that it is permissible to have intercourse with one’s wife in her back passage. They understand from the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth when or how you will” [al-Baqarah 2:223] that Allaah has permitted everything in this verse, even intercourse in the back passage. This misinterpretation is reinforced for them when they read the hadeeth narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh – and perhaps this is the hadeeth referred to by the questioner – in which it says: It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Jews used to say that if (the man) had intercourse from behind, the child would be born with a squint. Then the verse “Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth when or how you will” [al-Baqarah 2:223] was revealed.
But this is a misunderstanding of the verse. Allaah says “so go to your tilth when or how you will” which means that all variations of intercourse are permitted, so long as it is in the place of tilth, i.e., the vagina, not the back passage. So it is permissible for a man to have intercourse with his wife from behind or from in front or lying on their sides so long as it is in the place of tilth and not the back passage.

The evidence for that is Muslim’s report (1435) of the hadeeth of Jaabir quoted above about the reason for the revelation of this verse, in which it says: If he wishes, when she is lying on her front and if he wishes when she is not lying on her front, so long as that is in only one opening.
In Abu Dawood’s report of the same hadeeth (2163) it says: It was narrated that Muhammad ibn al-Munkadir said: I heard Jaabir say: The Jews say that if a man has intercourse with his wife in her vagina from behind, the child will have a squint. Then Allaah revealed the words (interpretation of the meaning): “Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth when or how you will” [al-Baqarah 2:223
The Prophet SAWS (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) also said: "The one who has intercourse with a menstruating woman, or with a woman in her rectum, or who goes to a fortune-teller, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 1/243; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5918).

those hadiths you give me are for you. not for me. we quote also your books for you.

Anal intercourse is highly undesriable and spoken against by the Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and by the Prophet (s) in Shia ahadiths, and also by Shia scholars. but the act in the shariah is not rated "haram". it is makhruh. why is it makruh? and why do Shia scholars, even though they speak up against anal intercourse, they do not say it is haram? this is because in marriage there is sanctity, and it is a union between a man and a woman. if the two choose to do something, who will punish married couple in their bedroom? the woman is halal for the man and he too is halal for her. since marriage is a halal act and it brought them together, what two of them do is under the roof of marriage which is HALAL. their relationship which is HALAL can have nothing under its roof graded as HARAM. this is a purely fiqh (jurisprudence) issue. it DOES NOT mean the Shia PROMOTE anal intercourse. it means marriage is respected as such that religion itself does not encroach about how they conduct themselves within the bounds of the marriage which is a HALAL act and SUNNAH. not everything "NOT GOOD" in Islam is haram in the Shariah. likewise, not everything GOOD is WAJIB or HALAL.

you can further take a look on one of the largest Shia online resource:

"Acts not Recommended
Makrūh [Discouraged] acts

1. Anal intercourse25

Anal intercourse is permissible with the consent of the wife; however, it is a strongly disliked act.
Zaid ibne Shabith narrates that a person asked Imām °Alī (as): “Can you get close to a woman from her behind?” Imām °Alī (as) replied: “Be down with you! Allāh lowers you by this means (of entering a lady). Have you not heard the words of your Lord that is narrated from Lut who said to his community: “What! Do you commit an outrage none in the world ever committed before you?’”26 and 27

There are some who justify this act with the following verse of the Qur`an:

“Your women are a tillage for you, so come to your tillage whenever you like.”28

However, Imām as-Ŝādiq (as), in his tafsir of the above verse of the Noble Qur`an narrates that: “The intention of this verse is that sexual intercourse should be performed from the front, for the reason that the wife in this verse has been compared to tillage (a cultivated land) that gives produce (from the top of the land), which is (just like) the front of the wife because this is from where (children) come into existence and into this world.”29

Abū Baŝīr narrates that he asked Imām (as) what the ruling is of someone who gets close to his wife from the back. The Imām considered this act unacceptable and said: “Stay away from the back of the wife and the meaning of the Noble verse of Surat al-Baqarah (above) is not that you can enter the wife from wherever you want, but rather (it is that you should) perform sexual intercourse, and therefore the meaning of the verse is that get close to your wife at whatever time that you want to.”30"

http://www.al-islam.org/from-marriage-to-parenthood-heavenly-path-abbas-and-shaheen-merali/chapter-2-sexual-etiquette#makr%C5%ABh-discouraged-acts
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by AlBaqir(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Empiree I expect you to regulate things not engaging in derailment which MrOlai and his likes are known for. MrOlai himself opened a thread on Anal se.x and if anybody has anything to submit, the thread is still very much open. You guys have messed up this thread derailing at will. Where are the basic rules and guidelines - from Quran, and even Nairaland on debates?!

Here's the thread MrOlai opened on Anal se.x
https://www.nairaland.com/2862905/islamic-ruling-sexual-intercourse-ones

Brothers ShiaMuslim and Rafidi please stop dragging things with MrOlai. Imam Ali (as) gives warning (see the attached pix).

WA Salam alaykum

1 Like

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by MrOlai: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
AlBaqir:
Empiree I expect you to regulate things not engaging in derailment which MrOlai and his likes are known for. MrOlai himself opened a thread on Anal se.x and if anybody has anything to submit, the thread is still very much open. You guys have messed up this thread derailing at will. Where are the basic rules and guidelines - from Quran, and even Nairaland on debates?!
Here's the thread MrOlai opened on Anal se.x
https://www.nairaland.com/2862905/islamic-ruling-sexual-intercourse-ones
Brothers ShiaMuslim and Rafidi please stop dragging things with MrOlai. Imam Ali (as) gives warning (see the attached pix).
WA Salam alaykum

Pele! grin
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by MrOlai: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rafidi:

those hadiths you give me are for you. not for me.

Can you see your life? The ahadith from the Prophet(SAW) are not for you! No wonder the scholars of Islam consider you people Kufar(unbelievers)!

I arrest my case!
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by MrOlai: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rafidi:
if the two choose to do something, who will punish married couple in their bedroom? the woman is halal for the man and he too is halal for her. since marriage is a halal act and it brought them together, what two of them do is under the roof of marriage which is HALAL

Your foolish statements here show your thinking is not different from that of a Kufar!

There are many things married couples can do in their bedrooms that Allah(SWT) has made haram. One of such is for the husband to have sex with his wife when she is menstruating.

Allah(SWT) says:
“They ask you concerning the menstruation (mahîd). Say: It is a hurt, so keep away from women in their menstruation. Do not approach them until they become clean. Then, when they purify themselves, then go unto them as to where Allah has commanded you. Truly Allah loves the penitent and He loves those who purify themselves.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 222]

Can you see your life again! Deliberately going against Allah's injuctions! I arrest my case!
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Empiree: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Was Not Intended Though. Was Random Post
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Rafidi: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrOlai:

Can you see your life? The ahadith from the Prophet(SAW) are not for you! No wonder the scholars of Islam consider you people Kufar(unbelievers)!
I arrest my case!

Please brother Albaqir forgive me for indulging. This would be my last post to him. It is obvious he is drifting in desperation since he has no straws to clutch at regarding mut'ah.

Mr. Olai,

There are fabricated hadiths that abound in Sunni books of hadiths. I'm not under obligation to accept your ahadith simply because you attribute them to the Prophet (s). Couldn't you have seen that's the reason I said those hadiths you quoted from your books are not for me but for you? And I even went further to state that we quote them for you. And again further I went to mention Shia hadiths of the Prophet (s). So how then can you stupidly claim I reject the words of the Prophet (s)?

But of course Takfirism is part of the misguidance you imagine to be Islam. It's in your blood.

MrOlai:

Your foolish statements here show your thinking is not different from that of a Kufar!

There are many things married couples can do in their bedrooms that Allah(SWT) has made harm. One of such is for the husband to have sex with his wife when she is menstruating.

Allah(SWT) says:
“They ask you concerning the menstruation (mahîd). Say: It is a hurt, so keep away from women in their menstruation. Do not approach them until they become clean. Then, when they purify themselves, then go unto them as to where Allah has commanded you. Truly Allah loves the penitent and He loves those who purify themselves.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 222]

Can you see your life again! Deliberately going against Allah's injuctions! I arrest my case!

S e X is also forbidden during Ramadan. Does it mean she is haram for you altogether? Or it's just the timing? Blood is the problem and not the vagina or her body.

Can you provide a Quranic verse that forbids anal intercourse? During menstruatuon even vagina s e X is forbidden. Not because you can't touch her part or her organ is forbidden but because of the blood. So why are you not content with the fact that scholars who are wiser and more knowledgeable than your generations grade the act as makruh and not haram? Anal s e X and any s e X during menstruation are different entirely. And there's an outright prohibition in the Quran of intercourse during menstruation but no outright prohibition on anal intercourse. Allah (swt) only saw it enough to tell us to approach them from the front. He did not say "do not approach from the back". The hadiths shed light on that. And scholars discourage it. Now whether it's makruh or haram, it is discouraged. And personally, it's a distasteful act. But you have to know that the religion is not based on personal tastes and dislikes. That's why in the shariah there are five ways of grading an act (halal, haram, makruh, mubah and mustahab).

Please don't reply with more foolishness and a flow of takfirism based on ignorance and hatred and devoid of rational thinking. Know that this would be my last post on anything other than mut'ah to respect the wish of brother Albaqir.

SALAM.

1 Like

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Newnas(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
The hypocrite always leaves a backdoor for escape.

Any hadith that can't be twisted is automatically weak and fabricated.

But the hadith you twisted to support your misguidance on mut'ah, they are authentic abi?

Double standard!

2 Likes

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Rafidi: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Newnas:
But the hadith you twisted to support your misguidance on mut'ah, they are authentic abi?
Double standard!

There is no double standard. They are meant for you to uphold them since they are your books and you label them entirely as you label the Quran as "sahih".

The hadiths of mut'ah in your books are of three types and they are all in your sihah. You have to therefore accept all and live in eternal contradiction or you use your head to separate the wheat from the chaff. Your straying away from the path of the Thaqalain has brought you immeasurable disasters and confusion and misguidance. Blame yourselves and those who misled you.

The hadiths in your sihah can thus be categorized:

1.) mut'ah was permitted and prohibited by the Prophet (s) often.

2.) it was permitted and prohibited "forever" and then permitted and then "forever" prohibited and then permitted and then "forever" prohibited.

3.) it was never prohibited by the Prophet (s) but by Umar and the companions continued to practice it way after the passing away of the Prophet (s).

So with such magnitude of confusion, orchestrated confusion that is, how do you expect to have the truth?

1 Like

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by MrOlai: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Newnas:
Double standard!

@bolded. This really got me cracking! grin grin

Masha Allah my brother!
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by AlBaqir(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
# Imam al-Nasa'i documents:

Ibn Abbas narrated: I heard Umar saying, "By Allah! I forbid you from Mut'ah, and while it is in the book of Allah and the Messenger of Allah did it too". He meant the performance of ‘Umrah during Ḥajj."

Allamah al-Albani comments: Sahih

Ref: Sahih Sunan al-Nasai (al-Riyadh Edition)[annotator: Nasir din al-Albani], vol. 2, p.268

# Imam Ibn Kathir also documents:

From Umar who said: By Allah! I forbid you from Mut'ah while it is revealed in the Book of Allah and the Messenger of Allah did it too.

Al-Hafiz ibn Kathir comments: The chain of narrator is good.

Ref: Al-Bidaya wa al-Nihaya (Aalam al-Kutub Institutions)[annotator: Dr. Al-Turkiy], vol. 7, p. 460.

# Allamah al-Wadi'i, a renowned Yemeni Salafi scholar also documents the hadith under the headings:

"Desirability that opposes the Quran and Sunnah"

Chapter: "Umar's forbidding of Mut'ah was desirability from him (his own view)"

Ref: al-Jaamia al-Sahih mima laysa fi Sahihain (Dar al-Athar), vol. 2, p. 390.

1 Like

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by sino(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
AlBaqir:
# Imam al-Nasa'i documents:

Ibn Abbas narrated: I heard Umar saying, "By Allah! I forbid you from Mut'ah, and while it is in the book of Allah and the Messenger of Allah did it too". He meant the performance of ‘Umrah during Ḥajj."

Allamah al-Albani comments: Sahih

Ref: Sahih Sunan al-Nasai (al-Riyadh Edition)[annotator: Nasir din al-Albani], vol. 2, p.268

# Imam Ibn Kathir also documents:

From Umar who said: By Allah! I forbid you from Mut'ah while it is revealed in the Book of Allah and the Messenger of Allah did it too.

Al-Hafiz ibn Kathir comments: The chain of narrator is good.

Ref: Al-Bidaya wa al-Nihaya (Aalam al-Kutub Institutions)[annotator: Dr. Al-Turkiy], vol. 7, p. 460.

# Allamah al-Wadi'i, a renowned Yemeni Salafi scholar also documents the hadith under the headings:

"Desirability that opposes the Quran and Sunnah"

Chapter: "Umar's forbidding of Mut'ah was desirability from him (his own view)"

Ref: al-Jaamia al-Sahih mima laysa fi Sahihain (Dar al-Athar), vol. 2, p. 390.

Bros, as said earlier, you would only be going in circles.

But if you are adamant, I’ll request that you provide the chapter in which the above narration can be found in Sunan An-Nasai, as well as the chapter in which it can be found in Al-Bidayah wa-n-niayah…While waiting for your response, and please consider the Arabic text too, I would like you to explain the following narrations from your books, it seems you are scared of approaching them, or they don’t teach you guys your books except that of your opponents?!

Ahmad bin Muhammad bin ‘Eesaa reported in his Nawaadir and Ibn Idrees in his Saraa’ir from ibn Abee ‘Umayr from Hishaam bin al-Hakamm from Abee Abdillaah (this is Ja’far as Saadiq) ( about Mut’ah) and he said: It’s not done with us except by the Fujjaar (transgressors and criminals).

You can see this hadith on-line in volume 100, p 318 of “Bihar al anwar”.

Shia sheikh al-Majad said:
سندها في النوادر معتبر , و قد رواها صاحب الوسائل عن النوادر و سنده الى كتاب النوادر معتبر

“It’s chain in “Nawadir” is reliable (motabar), and it was reported by author of Wasail from “Nawadir”, and his chain till book “Nawadir” is reliable”.

What does the classical Shia scholar al-Tusi think of Mutah?

He narrated in his “Tahzeeb al-Ahkam” (7/253):
(1089) 14 – واما ما رواه أحمد بن محمد عن ابى الحسن عن بعض اصحابنا يرفعه إلى ابي عبدالله عليه السلام قال: لا تتمتع بالمؤمنة فتذلها.
فهذا حديث مقطوع الاسناد شاذ، ويحتمل ان يكون المراد به إذا كانت المرأة من اهل بيت الشرف فانه لايجوز التمتع بهالما يلحق اهلها من العار ويلحقها هي من الذل ويكون ذلك مكروها دون ان يكون محظورا.

As for what is narrated from Ahmad bin Muhammad from Abu al-Hassan from some of our companions which is Marfu’u to Abu Abdullah -alaihi salam- that he said: “Do not humiliate the believing woman by having Mutah with her.” and this Hadith has a Maqtu’u Isnad and has Shuzouz in the Matn.

It is possible that what is meant in this narration is that if a believing woman was from a noble household then it is not allowed to have Mutah with her as it will dishonour her parents and disgrace her and this would be Makruh (Disliked) without it being forbidden.”

Other shia scholar al-Hurr al-Amili in his “Wasailu shia” (21/26) narrated:
[ 26432 ] 4 ـ وعنه ، عن ( الحسن بن علي ) ، عن بعض أصحابنا يرفعه إلى أبي عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) قال : لا تتمتع بالمؤمنة فتذلها .
قال الشيخ : هذا شاذ ، ويحتمل أن يكون المراد به إذا كانت المرأة من أهل بيت الشرف يلحق أهلها العار ويلحقها الذل ويكون ذلك مكروها .
أقول : وتقدم ما يدل على الجواز ، ويأتي ما يدل عليه .

4 – And from him from al-Hasan b. `Ali [Abu ‘l-Hasan – in at-Tahdheeb, Abu ‘l-Hasan `Ali – in al-Istibsar] from one of our companions going up to Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام. He said: Do not do mut`a with the mu’mina as you would humiliate her.

The Shaykh said: This is shaadh (odd), and it is possible that his intent by it is when the woman is from a noble family which scandal would be attached to and humiliation attached to her, and that would be disliked.

I say: And there has preceded what indicates upon permission and there is coming what indicates upon it.

Then from your shi’a book Wasail ush-shia

And from him from Ahmad b. Ishaq from Sa`dan b. Muslim from `Ubayd b. Zurara from his father from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام. He said: I mentioned mut`a to him, is she from the four? So he said: Marry a thousand of them, for they are rented women. (Wasail ush-shia 2[ 26407 ]

And from him from Ahmad from al-Husayn b. Sa`id and Muhammad b. Khalid from al-Qasim b. `Urwa from `Abd al-Hamid from Muhammad b. Muslim[b] from Abu Ja`far عليه السلام regarding mut`a: She is not from the four since she is not divorced nor does she inherit. And she is only a rented woman. [/b][ 26409 ] 4

al-`Ayyashi in his Tafsir from `Abd as-Salam from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام. He said: I said to him: What do you say regarding mut`a? He said: The saying of Allah “So those of them with whom you have done mut`a” to a named duration “then give them their wages as a duty.” He said: I said: May I be made your ransom, is she from the four? He said: She is not from the four, she is only a renting – (al-hadith) [26419 ] 14

Muhammad b. Ya`qub from `Ali b. Ibrahim from his father from Ibn Abi `Umayr from one of our companions from Zurara from Abu Ja`farعليه السلام. He said: I said to him: The man who marries in mut`a and her (or, its) stipulation (i.e. duration) expires then another man marries her until she separates from him then the first one marries her until she separates from him, thrice, and she married three husbands. It is allowed for the first one to marry her? He said: Yes, as much as he wants, this is not like the freewoman, this is a rented (or, hired) woman and she is of the status of the slave-girl.

And the Shaykh narrated it by his isnad from Muhammad b. Ya`qub likewise. [ 26530 ] 1

And from `Ali from his father from Ibn Abi `Umayr from `Umar b. Udhayna from Isma`il b. al-Fadl al-Hashimi. He said: I asked Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام about mut`a. So he said: Go meet `Abd al-Malik b. Jurayj and ask him about it, for verily he has knowledge about it. So I met him and he dictated many things to me in regards to its being deemed lawful, and in what Ibn Jurayj narrated to me regarding it was that there is no time and number in it, she is only with the status of the slave women, one marries from them however many one wants. And the one who has four wives marries from them what he wants without a guardian or witnesses. So when the term is expired, she is separated (?) from him without divorce. And he gives her the simple thing. And her `idda is two menstruations. And that if she does not menstruate, then it is forty-five days. He said: So I brought the writing to Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام [and I presented it to him – in al-Kafi] and he said: He has spoken the truth and confirmed it. Ibn Udhayna said: And Zurara would say this and swear that it was the truth, except that he would say: If she menstruates, then a (single) menstruation, and if she does not menstruate, then a month and a half. [ 26413 ] 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by AlBaqir(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
^ You really have passion for quoting daif Shi'i ahadith from daif Shi'i books. This is not the first time you will be quoting these ahadith and you it, by Allah. That's desperation - the end will justify the means. I've done away with you on those ahadith. grin I remembered your cries when those ahadith were exposed to be daif and majority of the narrators are majhul, you quoted several others that ALL Shi'i ahadith were fabrications. And i wonder why you quoted those ones in the first instance. Again that is desperation not academic. I can't be wasting my time on daif hadith.

Salam.
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by AlBaqir(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2016
sino:

Ahmad bin Muhammad bin ‘Eesaa reported in his Nawaadir and Ibn Idrees in his Saraa’ir from ibn Abee ‘Umayr from Hishaam bin al-Hakamm from Abee Abdillaah (this is Ja’far as Saadiq) ( about Mut’ah) and he said: It’s not done with us except by the Fujjaar (transgressors and criminals).

You can see this hadith on-line in volume 100, p 318 of “Bihar al anwar”.

Shia sheikh al-Majad said:

“It’s chain in “Nawadir” is reliable (motabar), and it was reported by author of Wasail from “Nawadir”, and his chain till book “Nawadir” is reliable”.

The first problem with this report is that it is from a ḍa’īf book. While it is true that Aḥmad b. Muhammad b. ‘Īsā did write a Nawādir, it has not reached us through authentic means, and there is not enough evidence to establish that what we have today is a true copy of his original book. Rather, ‘Allāmah al-Muḥsinī declares about al-Nawādir as we have it in our hands:

The truth is the UNRELIABILITY of its aḥādīth which are quoted in al-Biḥār, al-Wasāil and al-Mustadrak, and whatever is found in the published manuscript from it.[/b]
Ref: Muḥammad Āṣif al-Muḥsinī, Buḥūth fī ‘Ilm al-Rijāl (Markaz al-Muṣtafā al-‘Ālamī li Tarjamah wa al-Nashr), p. 422, # 3 306

Whoever seeks the detailed arguments about the unreliability of the book’s transmission to al-Majlisī (d. 1111 H), al-Ḥurr al-‘Āmilī (d. 1104 H)and to us is strongly referred to the academic research of al-Muḥsinī on it.(Ref: Ibid, pp. 421-424, # 3)

Mirza al-Nuri (d. 1320) also submits:

And thirdly, as for his statement, may Allāh be merciful to him {this is why al-Ḥurr in al-Wasāil did not quote from it}, what is there is: how did he know that the book was with him and he did not rely upon it and so did not quote from it? Rather, what is undoubtably certain is that it, like other authentic books, was not with him. If it had been, he would certainly have quoted from it, because he quoted from books that are inferior to it by degrees in terms of (the unreliability of) the author, or due to the unreliability of its (i.e. the book’s) attribution to him, or the weakness of the chain (of the book) to him, like Faḍl al-Shī’ah of al-Ṣadūq, Tuḥaf al-‘Uqūl, Tafsīr al-Furāt, Irshād of al-Daylamī, Nawādir of Aḥmad b. Muḥammad b. ‘Īsā, and al-Ikhtiṣāṣ of al-Mufīd.

Ref: 307 Mirzā Ḥusayn b. Muḥammad Taqī al-Nūrī al-Ṭabarsī, Khātimah Mustadrak al-Wasāil (Qum: Muasassat Āl al-Bayt ‘Alaihim al-Salām li Iḥyā al-Turāth; 1st edition, 1415 H), vol. 1, pp. 30-31

He lists al-Nawādir among the ḍa’īf books which al-Ḥurr al-‘Āmilī relies upon in his Wasāil. So, whatever is quoted from it – in al-Biḥār, al-Wasāil or its published editions – is ḍa’īf by default. Meanwhile, the ḥadīth is equally mawḍū’ on account of its opposition to the Verse of al-Mut’ah and several ṣaḥīḥ aḥādīth.

@ Underlined, about "Ibn Abi Umayr. The marasil of Ibn Abi Umayr are Da'if.

Ref: See for detail: Abu al-Qasim al-Musawi al-Khui, Mu'jam Rijal al-Hadith wa Tafsil Tabaqat al-Ruwat (5th edition, 1413 H), vol.1, p.61

sino:

What does the classical Shia scholar al-Tusi think of Mutah?

He narrated in his “Tahzeeb al-Ahkam” (7/253):
(1089) 14 – As for what is narrated from Ahmad bin Muhammad from Abu al-Hassan from some of our companions which is Marfu’u to Abu Abdullah -alaihi salam- that he said: “Do not humiliate the believing woman by having Mutah with her.” and this Hadith has a Maqtu’u Isnad and has Shuzouz in the Matn.

@bold, grin That's the desperation am talking about. Sheik al-Tusi among other classical Shi'i scholars only record hadith. What he records does not translate to his belief unless he specifically explains it. And besides the noble sheik comments on these ahadith as seen below.

@ underlined, that makes the hadith very da'if.

sino:

4 – And from him from al-Hasan b. `Ali [Abu ‘l-Hasan – in at-Tahdheeb, Abu ‘l-Hasan `Ali – in al-Istibsar] from one of our companions going up to Abu `Abdillah (alaih salam). He said: Do not do mut`a with the mu’mina as you would humiliate her.

Sheik al-Tusi comments: This report has a disconnected chain, mursal.

Ref: al-Istibsar (Tehran: Dar al-kutub al-Islamiyyah)[annotator: Sayyid Hassan al-Musawi al-Khurasa], vol.3, p.143, ch.93, #4(515).

So, obviously the hadith is Da'if.

sino:

Then from your shi’a book Wasail ush-shia

And from him from Ahmad b. Ishaq from Sa`dan b. Muslim from `Ubayd b. Zurara from his father from Abu `Abdillah (alaih salam) . He said: I mentioned mut`a to him, is she from the four? So he said: Marry a thousand of them, for they are rented women. (Wasail ush-shia 2[ 26407 ]

And from him from Ahmad from al-Husayn b. Sa`id and Muhammad b. Khalid from al-Qasim b. `Urwa from `Abd al-Hamid from Muhammad b. Muslim[b] from Abu Ja`far (alaih salam) regarding mut`a: She is not from the four since she is not divorced nor does she inherit. And she is only a rented woman. [/b][ 26409 ] 4

# Allamah al-Majlisi comments on this bogus hadith, and he says: Majhul (unknown)

Ref: Muhammad Baqir al-Majlisi, Mir-at al-Uqul fi Sharh Akhbar Al al-Rasul (Tehran: Dar al-kutub al-Islamiyyah)[annotator: Sayyid Muhsin al-Husayni al-Amini], vol.20, p.233

# And al-Jawahiri declares concerning one of its narrators:

"Al-Qasim b. Urwah, Abu Muhammad, freed slave of Abu Ayyub al-Khawzi: Majhul"

Ref: Muhammad al-Jawahiri, al-Mufid min Mu'jam al-Rijal al-Hadith (Qum: Manshurat Maktabah al-Mahalati; 2nd edition, 1424 H), p.464, #9521

sino:

al-`Ayyashi in his Tafsir from `Abd as-Salam from Abu `Abdillah (alaih salam) . He said: I said to him: What do you say regarding mut`a? He said: The saying of Allah “So those of them with whom you have done mut`a” to a named duration “then give them their wages as a duty.” He said: I said: May I be made your ransom, is she from the four? He said: She is not from the four, she is only a renting – (al-hadith) [26419 ] 14

Tafsir al-Ayyashi is a Da'if book. The author is unknown. The book was simply attributed to Sheik al-Ayyashi. The entire book has ONLY one chain, and the chain is Da'if jiddan comprises of majhuls.

@underline, see below.

sino:

Muhammad b. Ya`qub from `Ali b. Ibrahim from his father from Ibn Abi `Umayr from one of our companions from Zurara from Abu Ja`far (alaih Salam) . He said: I said to him: The man who marries in mut`a and her (or, its) stipulation (i.e. duration) expires then another man marries her until she separates from him then the first one marries her until she separates from him, thrice, and she married three husbands. It is allowed for the first one to marry her? He said: Yes, as much as he wants, this is not like the freewoman, this is a rented (or, hired) woman and she is of the status of the slave-girl.

And the Shaykh narrated it by his isnad from Muhammad b. Ya`qub likewise. [ 26530 ] 1

Is Mu'tah woman a "rented woman"?
After establishing the weaknesses of some these ahadith, it is worth commenting on: The repeated phrase underlined above.

Basically there is NO authentic basis for referring to mu'tah wives as rented women. But then, let us assume, for the sake of argument, that she is rented. Is it really for sex? There are two possibilities:

* The woman is rented for sex in mu'tah. Therefore, there can be no mu'tah without intercourse.

* The woman is not rented for sex in mu'tah. As such, there can be mu'tah without intercourse.

There is no third way to this. If Mut'ah is only a "rental" of the woman for sex, then any Mut'ah without sex is no Mut'ah. However as al-Kulayni has reported, Mut'ah can be without sex, and still be Mut'ah:

Muḥammad b. Yaḥyā – Aḥmad and ‘Abd Allāh, sons of Muḥammad b. ‘Īsā – ‘Alī b. al-Ḥakam – Ziyād b. Abī al-Ḥilāl:

I heard Abū ‘Abd Allāh, peace be upon him, saying: “There is no problem in doing mut’ah with the virgin as long as he does not have sex with her, for fear of the disgust of the blemish upon her family."

Allamah al-Majlisi: Sahih

Ref: Abū Ja’far Muḥammad b. Ya’qūb b. Isḥāq al-Kulaynī al-Rāzī, al-Furū’ min al-Kāfī (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah) [annotator: ‘Alī Akbar al-Ghiffārī], vol. 5, p. 462, # 2

Even the locus classicus in this matter, the mursal hadith of Ibn Abi Umayr, affirms the same truth. Sheik al-Tusi documents:

Muḥammad b. Ya’qūb - ‘Alī b. Ibrāhīm – his father – Ibn Abī ‘Umayr – one of our companions – Zurārah:

I said to Abū Ja’far, peace be upon him, “May I be sacrificed for you. Mut’ah was contracted and its term expires. Then, another man marries her when she separates from him. Then, the first man re-marries her when she separates from him, three times; and she married three husbands. Is it permissible for the first (man) to re-marry her (again)?” He said, “Yes, any number of times he wishes. This one is not like the free woman. This one is rented, and she is of the status of the slave woman. And when the man marries a woman in mut’ah, and she imposes a condition upon him that he shall not have sexual intercourse with her, then there is nothing for him except whatever is stipulated as a condition."

Ref: Muḥammad Bāqir al-Majlisī, Mir-āt al-‘Uqūl fī Sharḥ Akhbār Āl al-Rasūl (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmīyyah) [annotator: Sayyid Muḥsin al-Ḥusaynī al-Amīnī], vol. 20, p. 251 333 Abū Ja’far Muḥammad b. al-Ḥasan al-Ṭūsī, Tahdhīb al-Aḥkām (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmīyyah) [annotator: Sayyid Ḥasan al-Mūsawī al-Khurasān], vol. 7, p. 270, Ch. 24, # 84

So, then, how exactly is Mut'ah a "rental" of the woman for sex?
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by sino(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
^^^ LOL, your shi'ism is indeed strange, after fighting tooth and nail that Qur'an 4:24 is about mut'ah (the word "istamt'atum minhuna" meaning what you enjoy in the (women) being your strength of argument for mut'ah), bringing narrations that clearly attributes mut'ah to sex, remember the narration of Ibn Mas'ood, and your continuous demand for solution to one who has high libido and being on expedition or travel, then all of a sudden, your Imams and scholars now start saying it is not about sex, especially in regards to virgins?! grin So AlBaqir, inform us, what would an adult man who is traveling, or on military expedition (as you want us to believe that mut'ah is meant for) be doing with a virgin in mut'ah?! even with a non-virgin, would they be alone in the same apartment or would they be monitored by a wali?! O! I know, they would sit, hold hands and discuss world politics grin...This is absolutely absurd and ridiculous, you guys just like deceiving yourselves...

Thank you for quoting a sahih narration, since all I quoted were daif, even jiddan follow sef grin grin grin grin

Muḥammad b. Yaḥyā – Aḥmad and ‘Abd Allāh, sons of Muḥammad b. ‘Īsā – ‘Alī b. al-Ḥakam – Ziyād b. Abī al-Ḥilāl:

I heard Abū ‘Abd Allāh, peace be upon him, saying: “There is no problem in doing mut’ah with the virgin as long as he does not have sex with her, for fear of the disgust of the blemish upon her family."

Allamah al-Majlisi: Sahih

The bold is what I am particular about, how would a marriage sanctioned by Allah (SWT), in which you claim a good thing cause blemish, disgust upon her family?! why?!

Please stay on your conviction, the narrations are weak, you scholars cannot try to explain it or even get religious injunctions from it, so please, its isnad contains a majhul, we do away with it, or else, we also accept the fact that the woman in mut'ah is rented, and that is derogatory to the entire women folk...How can you say you rent a woman for a few hours?! Who does that?!

and mind you, I just decided not to respond to the arbitrary weakening of narrations found in your books especially due to majhul narrators, I had posted that on the Mahdi thread in which you ran away from...feel free to attend to it when you have the time... grin
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by AlBaqir(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2016
^ Fact 1: Try your utmost, seek assistance from men and jinn, you can never erase the ayah of Mut'ah in the holy Quran. We have clearly established that Sahabah, knowledgeable among them in the Quran, confirmed verse 24 of al-Nisa was revealed for Mut'ah. We also established that heavyweights from among the Tabi'in whom the manhaj of Ahlu Sunnah rest on, confirmed the noble ayah to validate Mut'ah. All these are documented in your books of Tafsir and ahadith. With an ayah of the Quran existing for Mut'ah, this alone destroyed all the contradictory ahadith that Mut'ah was later forbidden. 1 million ahadith can never abrogate a single ayah in the Quran.

Fact 2: Even your ahadith, it is clearly established that several sahabah continued to practice Mut'ah and give fatawa approving it for people, far after the demise of the noble Messenger of Allah. Your pathetic excuse is that "perhaps they were not aware of its prohibition". That, apart from the fact that there is nothing to prove that, sound strange because all these sahabah were present at the three occasions where Prophet allegedly prohibited Mut'ah. And the foremost among them clearly stated that it was Umar b. al-Khattab that banned it because of Amr b. Hurayth. And interestingly, Umar himself never attributed its prohibition to the Prophet.

Imam Abd al-Razzaq (d. 211 H):

Abd al-Razzāq – Ibn Jurayj – Abū al-Zubayr – Jābir b. ‘Abd Allāh:

We, the Ṣaḥābah of the Prophet, peace be upon him, did mut’ah UNTIL ‘Amr b. Ḥurayth was forbidden.”
Jābir also said, “When the time expires, and both (spouses) wish to repeat (the mut’ah), then he must give her another dowry”. One of us asked him, “How long is her ‘iddah?” He said, “A single menstruation.”

Ref: Abū Bakr ‘Abd al-Razzāq b. Hamām al-Ṣa’nānī, al-Muṣannaf [annotator: Ḥabīb al-Raḥman al-A’ẓamī], vol. 7, p. 499, # 14025

# Interestingly those from among the sahabah who obeyed Umar did, and those who did not continue to practice it. And we also have bulk of Tabi'in among them is documented by Imam Abd al-Razzaq.

Imam Abd al-Razzaq (d. 211 H) records:

Abd al-Razzāq – Ibn Jurayj – ‘Abd Allāh b. ‘Uthmān b. Khaytham:

There was a pious, beautiful Iraqī woman in Makkah. She had a son called Abū Umayyah; and Sa’d b. Jubayr used to enter upon her a lot. I said, “O Abū ‘Abd Allāh! Why do you frequently enter upon this woman?” He said, “We have married her in that marriage”, referring to mut’ah.

He (Ibn Jurayj) said: He (‘Abd Allāh) informed me that Sa’īd said to him: “IT IS MORE ḤALĀL THAN THE DRINKING OF WATER,” referring to mut’ah.

Ref: Abū Bakr ‘Abd al-Razzāq b. Hamām al-Ṣa’nānī, al-Muṣannaf [annotator: Ḥabīb al-Raḥman al-A’ẓamī], vol. 7, p. 496, # 14020

Status of Sa'id b. Jubayr’

al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani:

Ya’qūb al-Qummī narrated that Ja’far b. Abī al-Mughīrah said: “Whenever the people of Kūfah came to Ibn ‘Abbās to seek his fatwa, he used to say, ‘Is there not among you Ibn Umm al-Dahmā?’ referring to Sa’īd b. Jubayr’” ‘Amr b. Maymūn also reported that his father said: “Sa’īd b. Jubayr died while there was no one on the face of the earth who did not need his knowledge” ...

Abū Qāsim al-Ṭabarī said: “He was thiqah (trustworthy), an Imām, a ḥujjah upon the Muslims. He was murdered in Sha’bān 95 H while he was 49 years old” ... Sufyān used to consider Sa’īd superior to Ibrāhīm in knowledge, and he was more knowledgeable than Mujāhid and Ṭāwūs
Ref: Shihāb al-Dīn Aḥmad b. ‘Alī b. Ḥajar al-‘Asqalānī, Tahdhīb al-Tahdhīb (Dār al-Fikr; 1st edition, 1404 H), vol. 4, pp. 11-13, # 14

Al-Dhahabi also gives his own account thus:

Abū Ghassān Zunayj said: I heard Jarīr al-Ḍabī saying: “Ibn Jurayj believed in the legitimacy of mut’ah. He married sixty women. And it is said that he informed his children of their names, in case one of them made a mistake and married one of those whom his father had married in mut’ah.”

Ref: Shams al-Dīn Muḥammad b. Aḥmad b. ‘Uthmān al-Dhahabī, Siyar A’lām al-Nubalā (Beirut: Muasassat al-Risālah; 9th edition, 1413 H) [annotators of the sixth volume: Shu’ayb al-Arnāūṭ and Ḥusayn al-Asad], vol. 6, p. 331, # 138

He also records:

Muḥammad b. ‘Abd Allāh b. ‘Abd al-Ḥakam said: I heard al-Shāfi:

saying: “Ibn Jurayj did mut’ah with ninety women.”
Ref:^ Ibid, vol. 6, p. 333, # 138

The practice of Ibn Jurayj is interesting. Mut’ah is technically a tool of necessity. But, was he really pushed by necessity into marrying sixty or ninety women?! Or, was he only abusing it? Well, perhaps, one may say that he was forced by the needs of those women, rather than his own. He only wanted to help them – to keep them company, privately discuss their problems with them, do his best to help them, and maybe also satisfy their sexual needs. So, he would be making a lot of personal sacrifices to help women of Islām (or those of Judaism and Christianity) who had no one by their side.

THESE ARE THE REALITY YOUR ULAMA RAN AWAY FROM

1 Like

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Newnas(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
“…ليكونَنَّ من أمَّتي أقوامٌ ، يستحلُّونَ الحِرَ والحريرَ ، والخمرَ والمعازِفَ”
(Bukharee 4/30) and (Soheehah;91)

There will be among my ummah some people who will try to permit (for themselves and/or others) fornication, and alcohol and musical instruments...

2 Likes

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Empiree: 6:32am On Apr 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:
why do some muslims try to compare mutah and misyar? because from what i know, misyar marriage can be defined as a marriage contract between a man and a woman, in which the woman waives some of the rights she would have in a normal Islamic marriage. This sometimes takes place when, for example, there are many women who, as they get older, find it increasingly difficult to marry. In this case a woman opts for a husband who is not able to fulfil the normal marital duties like financial maintenance, or spending adequate time with her, for example. She considers that marrying such a husband is better than remaining unmarried. It’s noteworthy that once a marriage contract meets its Shari`ah requirements, it will be acceptable from the Islamic points of view irrespective of what people call such contract. Conditions of valid marriage are: The consent of both spouses, the consent of the Wali (guardian), the payment of the dower, the presence of the witnesses, and the announcement of the contract.
This Should Take You Back To Another Crazy Debates On This Subject Via Sino Versus Albaqir. It Is Never End.

sino:

My posts on Misyar are not sanctions for misyar, they are meant for educational purposes only

1. Misyar is not like mut'ah, one is permanent Nikah, while the other is temporary Nikah, hence it's validity if all the conditions of Nikah are met.

2. Misyar is not given a pass mark by scholars, there is no consensus and it is peculiar to certain region, the prevalence is as a result of some issues bordering around finances, widows and divorced women.

3. As rightly stated by Mufti Muhammad Ibn Adam, it is not found in the Qur'an, Sunnah or classical works of Islamic Jurisprudence, thus, it is a matter not explicitly sanctioned by the shari'ah, and can only be based on Ijtihad, hence the conclusion to seek counsel from a reputable scholar based on individual's peculiarity.

And Allah (SWT) Knows best

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2016
AlBaqir, I can't go through your threads without anger. The same thing goes for threads you comment on. You take over the thread with long epistles. if you cannot keep it short and simple like everyone else then you re just being selfish.
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by AlBaqir(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
AlBaqir, I can't go through your threads without anger. The same thing goes for threads you comment on. You take over the thread with long epistles. if you cannot keep it short and simple like everyone else then you re just being selfish.

Lots of apologies ma'am. I will do lots of injustice by trying to shorten for example narrations or commentaries (from the books of ahadith or its sharh). And besides on a single subject, there are lots of documents from the Ulama of the past and current. The more access you have to those documents, I believe, the more posts (long epistles in your words) and explanations you will submit.

Personally when it comes to Islamic subjects, I don't take it lightly. I always try to make it detailed for reference purposes and to give no room for excuses. For example, on the subject matter, the mind of innocent Muslims have been poisoned (and still continue) that Shi'a perform fornications called "Mut'ah". These people are simply not aware that Islam validate Mut'ah and the only difference Shia and Sunni have is on its prohibition! And they also don't know that many Sahabah and Tabi'in continue to practice it till their death. So, ma'am I need to post long epistles. And i must say I now have my match in sino for long epistles. Reading, studying and research are choice not force.

Salam

1 Like

Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Empiree: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
Al.Baqir, I can't go through your threads without anger. The same thing goes for threads you comment on. You take over the thread with long epistles. if you cannot keep it short and simple like everyone else then you re just being selfish.
It's called "NAIRALAND ENCYCLOPEDIA". It's another ocean of knowledge. So deal with it darling.
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Empiree:
It's called "NAIRALAND ENCYCLOPEDIA". It's another ocean of knowledge. So deal with it darling.

Are you Al-Baqir?
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
AlBaqir:

Lots of apologies ma'am. I will do lots of injustice by trying to shorten for example narrations or commentaries (from the books of ahadith or its sharh). And besides on a single subject, there are lots of documents from the Ulama of the past and current. The more access you have to those documents, I believe, the more posts (long epistles in your words) and explanations you will submit.

Personally when it comes to Islamic subjects, I don't take it lightly. I always try to make it detailed for reference purposes and to give no room for excuses. For example, on the subject matter, the mind of innocent Muslims have been poisoned (and still continue) that Shi'a perform fornications called "Mut'ah". These people are simply not aware that Islam validate Mut'ah and the only difference Shia and Sunni have is on its prohibition! And they also don't know that many Sahabah and Tabi'in continue to practice it till their death. So, ma'am I need to post long epistles. And i must say I now have my match in sino for long epistles. Reading, studying and research are choice not force.

Salam
I believe Mu'tah is the same thing as fornication too.

i understand where you are coming from but you need to understand that most people do not agree to your views. Which means that they will not bother to read everything and when they do, they will be selective. Personally, I love reading but I don't bother reading your posts because it is always confusing. I get lost!
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by AlBaqir(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2016
daretodiffer:

I believe Mu'tah is the same thing as fornication too.

!

That was how nearly everybody was informed including myself long time ago.

daretodiffer:

i understand where you are coming from but you need to understand that most people do not agree to your views. Which means that they will not bother to read everything and when they do, they will be selective. Personally, I love reading but I don't bother reading your posts because it is always confusing. I get lost!

That's expected ma'am after all the predominant majority are Sunni and naturally they submit to the view of Sunnism. On the other hands the tiniest minorities do have this second thought. They try to open-mindedly explore the views and submission of the opponents rather than being dogmatic and rigid and defend their manhaj at all cost. What usually ginger them is the fact that their opponent's submissions are derived from their (same) books of ahadith and tafasir etc. So, its usually a way of hiding the opposite view. In fact paradise and hell is by choice not by destiny (forced). Likewise reading contrasting views with open mind is by choice not by force.

Salam.
Re: Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order by Yankelaptops: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ye.... e wa wo aye obinrin. Are men not supposed to be the protectors of women...

If you a man and agree with anal sex:

before you do it to your wife... you do it to yourself first to see how it feel because just like you have anus, she has anus too. There is no natural lubricant.. Plus.. it causes diseases too and leakage of shit. If any man is going to put a woman through this fitly thing, make sure something is put in your anus too.. plus over time, the muscles tend to be weak, and shit will be uncontrollable passing out.. how will the wife be clean and pure for salat all because of plus in Islam, wife has to obey her husbands sexual advances...

Please men.. men... men....

If you agree to Muta Marriage.. let your mother, sister, and daughter be the first on the list....

Total rubbish .....

e wo aye obinrin.. Ya Allah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? / Look Out For The Crescent (moon) Of Ramadan 1443AH, Today - Sultan / Three Ashra’s Of Ramadan And Their Duas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.