Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. (67881 Views)

Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] / Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by tamonokare: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2016
This is what the celebrated comedian posted on his Facebook page yesterday about PMB.

https://m.facebook.com/BasketmouthComedy/photos/a.475838960190.387584.333770020190/10156629062125191/?type=3&source=48

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Vicadonis(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2016
basket mouth has been talking trash for years. He has nothing to offer again

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Ahmed0336(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2016
Wetin wan make me involve myself for politics if steady income dey enter my account as a result of hard work?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by nnachukz(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2016
IPOB everywhere. The reality is that things may never go back to how it used to be. This suffering has come to stay.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by theshaderoom: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Lmao
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by tamonokare: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2016
see more

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Montaque(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Tell him. They are just making public statement but. Don't feel what others feel.
Nigerians are suffering from self induced amnesia.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by sprinter101(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by osesology(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2016
O boy, see response. Basketmouth should delete that post already to avoid further damage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Before Apc took over government, my breakfast was UTC sliced bread,5eggs with a very thick tea (I don't need to add sugar to the thick)... now i'm resorting to agege bread, one egg and tea filled with water that u can't even taste the chocolate or milk in it... this is not the change we asked for.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by luvinhubby(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Wailers association of Nigeria (WAN) is overcrowded, abeg we don't want new members for now.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Aufbauh(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Patience is a virtue and those who lack it are deprived of it.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Aufbauh(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Patience is a virtue and those who lack it are deprived of it.
"When a leader inherits ruins, he has to clear and evacuate the debris in order to rebuild; naturally construction is not a lightning, it's steps in order of its design" - Sen. Shehu Sani

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Indeed change is a gradual process. what is change:- To alter; to make different; to cause to pass from one state to another; as, to change the position, character, or appearance of a thing; to change the countenance. people should calm down, suffer before pleasure. we will get there soon. in my place (Zariagi) we have no light for more than one month now but i still have hope in this government. proudlyebiragwomanproudlykogite. God bless Nigeria.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Atlantian: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2016
I do not feel disappointed in Buhari, because I knew aforehand that there is nothing that a man with such combined attribute could offer Nigerians. He is not just ill-educated, he is also very emotional. Such a person can never be a great leader. Una never chee chomching. Right now, I have been asking people why they voted Buhari and 100% of the people I ask, swear the never voted him. Who did ?

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2016
All are Igbos !!! "Nkan to ba ma daara, a koo baje" so just keep watching and chill !!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by chuckdelis: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2016
they irrelevant Basket. mouth,disappearing into oblivion.

11 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by techmart(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
chai

Do yoy need an E-commerce website with online payment integration.

Check my signature to contact me for portfolio.
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by dhantey324(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
He was only trying to make people laugh grin I never fell for the scam of the present administration undecided

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by geez18(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
bro basket,you used to be much loved by folks but somehow you've managed to make yourself unpopular now with same folks.your blatant and contineous support for mediocrity is leaving a bad taste in the mouth of folks who once loved you much.i advice you stop your contineous support of fraud(APC),thereby curbing this downward trend your integrity has acquired.

13 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by okonja(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nobody wanna be patient...everyone just expect everything to kick start immediately..No, it won't because things had gone really bad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Well....change is a gradual process.

I am about to embark on some propaganda for the government....so I apologise to all the gods and deities.. smiley

1.LIGHT:

When PMB came on board...power supply was at 5000mw max. Meanwhile Nigeria'sdaily need is approx 13000mw. (IMO-it is 20000MW). Even if Buhari started building power stations on June 1 2015....it would take till June 2018 for them to come on stream. Then there is the fact that the transmission system is obsolete. Infact, many of the DISCOS were shocked that something that dilapidated was still working. It needs replacement.

So..anyone expecting change in power supply is just being impatient. IMO---it is going to take ten to twenty years before we can get power fixed. And it needs money. And since GEJ got the whole thing privatized....except for generation....the money is going to come from your pockets.

2.FUEL.

PMB has refused to remove fuel subsidy. As a result....it has become difficult for fuel marketers to import the stuff and still make a profit...which is why many of them were engaging in scams....it was the only way to make cash. Add the fact that we need at least 4 more refineries.....and you see why there will be queues.

The queues can end if we remove subsidy completely. That would enable the marketers import fuel...and still have a profit...to import more fuel, pay salaries of staff, and build the house in the village.(Man and woman suppose chop fruit of labour)

But if you want cheap fuel....you need refineries. And even if Buhari started building 4 refineries on the 1 ST june 2015....it would take 4 years to build them.

3.NAIRA.

Yes....N1=$1. (Which PMB never promised).

Even then.....oil prices have fallen.Now they are up to $40 per barrel....but Nigeria needs oil at $112 per barrel to get naira to N140=$1. Of course...we need to diversify.But that takes years...not ten months.

Keep calm...change is a gradual process.

Ta.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by omanifrank(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
lol
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by modik(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
This got me cracking

If Nigerians wanted Patience, Mama Peace would have still been in Aso villa by now.

Lol

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Mutaino7(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Buhari looks like lil kesh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by thefakestan: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
I got no chill for the basket of a mouth!

ThefakeStan

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
i no trust anybody again
basketmouth is sold out.
which kain yeye change be this. this is simply Chain

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by BE811APP: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
His own don dey too much angry

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by princdebola201(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
K
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Misterdhee1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Go through all the names, then you see a connection! Smh!! Tribalism won't take us anywhere, election is almost a year now..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by greatness22(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
K
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by hotswagg12: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
I have always know basket mouth to be unstable. So am not surprise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley: FG Suspends Flight Company Indefinitely For Flying Singer To Abuja / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.