Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend (2721 Views)

I Need A Virtual Assistant For A New Website To Take Care Of Content Publishing / Promotions Assistant / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Copyright 2016 by suigeneris93 All rights reserved. Also published on www.ikcheez..com under the pseudonym IK Chikezie. No part of this fiction may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author.

Hello diary, I'm Dora Andy and sure you're wondering at my brand of crazy to name myself an assistant girlfriend. I guess you will find out soon enough after you've come with me on the long journey through the first time I ever fell in love...

April 14th, 2012:
Whoever said 200 level would be easy should be shot. I can't believe the number of 7am classes we have for the week and the rigid nature of the lecturers too. Gosh! mid-way to the semester and I'm swamped with school work, God help me. I met my landlord's son today *swoons and blushes, lawd! he's so damn fine
kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by donbenedict(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Na so
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
Na so

Warizit? undecided
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Rhayne(f): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
The post is too brief

1 Like

Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rhayne:
The post is too brief

Yes, sorry I didn't feel like doing epistles, her posts will be really concise. Bear with me smiley
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
May 20th, 2012:

Jeez! Exams are by the corner shocked no time to waste time sad I found out I have a lot of school work to catch up on, I didn't buy so many text books cry Hopefully popc sends me money because I'm flat broke cry

I'm in love *dancing shoki cheesy the new found love of my life is Ikenna, my landlord's son smiley God I've never been so happy, he makes me so happy. Its been one month but it feels like I've known him forever, the feelings are just right kiss kiss

Okay take a chill pill Dora, you have school work to do! cheesy
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Rhayne(f): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yes, sorry I didn't feel like doing epistles, her posts will be really concise. Bear with me smiley
ohk o! Still followin
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rhayne:

ohk o! Still followin

Alright! Thanks dearie
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2016
June 12th, 2012:

God, Uniport is really living up to its name, unistress tongue embarassed sad. Thank God I'm done with my exams, home calls in a bit cheesy Ikenna is not picking my calls. I don't know how much longer we can stay like this. He has simply refused to talk to me for two weeks now. I don't know how he can deal with this but my mind is in such turmoil, couldn't even concentrate on my exams God please help
cry
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
June 18th, 2012:

He finally picked! Yay cheesy We've settled and we are good now. I even told him I love him over the phone. LOL! see him stuttering grin grin I'm sure I caught him by surprise *blush
cheesy
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
What's going on here?
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
its that all?
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
DeeTus:
What's going on here?

A story or what do u think?
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
NwannekaUloma:
its that all?

Its not over yet but if you're in a hurry to read the full story, you can check www.ikcheez..com

For this thread the enteries will come one at a time/day like a diary

1 Like

Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Suigeneris93:

A story or what do u think?
Ok but are you good at telling love stories?
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
DeeTus:
Ok but are you good at telling love stories?

Yes, y?
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
August 22nd, 2012:

After one month of staying at home, I'm finally resuming school tomorrow. cheesy cheesy
Ikenna spoke to my mother the other day and she seemed so impressed by him, said I couldn't have done any better than him cool For someone who was against my former boyfriend, Kevwe, I find her appraisal of him flattering. I think I'm in cloud nine kiss kiss

Ikay's birthday is next month and I have no idea what to get him I think I need a little help from Sonia, my crazy roomie, she always gives the nicest gifts cheesy
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yes, y?
Z grin
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2016
DeeTus:
Z grin

Smh
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2016
October 6th, 2012:

I had a swell birthday today thanks to my roomie smiley smiley I didn't throw any party or something but she made it special for me. Ikenna is in one of his moods so he didn't call to wish me happy birthday or send a present sad sad He'll come around eventually, he always does. Meanwhile classes have resumed in earnest again, more books to be bought and read, God please see me through embarassed I heard first semester results are out, I'll check mine soon cool
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2016
November 3rd, 2012:

Today is the worst day of my academic life, 3Bs, 2Es and 2Ds sad cryGosh! What can I do with this sort of result I can't even tell my family about it, what will they think? I've really let myself and them down embarassed hopefully I'll do better this semester cry cry cry
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Smh
Never mind. Was just kidding actually. Guess you weren't the one that wrote those stories up there. I might be wrong though. So, are you the one?
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2016
DeeTus:
Never mind. Was just kidding actually. Guess you weren't the one that wrote those stories up there. I might be wrong though. So, are you the one?

I wrote this thread's and all the others on my profile
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I wrote this thread's and all the others on my profile
Oh cool. Never knew it was you. I was a little bit perplexed due to the name I saw there. Sometimes, I find it difficult to differentiate between male and female Igbo names. Pardon me please!
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
DeeTus:
Oh cool. Never knew it was you. I was a little bit perplexed due to the name I saw there. Sometimes, I find it difficult to differentiate between male and female Igbo names. Pardon me please!

Okay, no p
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
January 26th, 2013:

Wow! Its really been a while. Let's see, what's new in my life? I'm done with 200 level! grin grin The stress is over, going on IT soon cheesy Ikenna and I had a candid talk the other day about his attitude towards our relationship, he promised to change and we made up the only way we know how cheesy wink I was really scared when I didn't see my period for January till yesterday lipsrsealed but like Ikenna assured me, there was no cause for alarm smiley It came and about time too *phew! I have to get my degree first at least, can't have any child now wink
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
February 18th, 2013:

Ikenna introduced me to his cousin as his 'bottom pot' the sweetest part of his life cheesy cheesy (bats eyelashes coyly) I've never heard such term of endearment used before wink He just means so much to me smiley I just wish we would not quarrel so often embarassed
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
March 22nd, 2013:

Today could be said to be the second next sad day of my life, the first being the day my best friend, Ijeoma, died cry cry cry Can I say she is better off now, seeing she is not alive to face the harsh realities of life her sisters and mother are facing now their father is no more embarassed Or should I feel sad she would still be alive if only she had got her tetanus shot on time after she pierced her foot on a rotting nail embarassed Poverty na bastard, if only her mother had been wise enough to take her to the clinic after she started showing the symptoms. She would probably be alive today to see both the good and bad sides of life that come as interchangeably as sunshine and rainfall.

Talking about rainfall, my heart and mind is in a turmoil right now, which although isn't of my making, is happening anyways sad cry I've been forced to lock that part of me that wants to shed uncontrollable tears because I don't want to be seen as weak. I despise the pity-party so I would rather stand aloof and stoic in the aftermath of the embarrassment I'm now facing embarassed
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
March 26th, 2013:

I learnt a new term today, 'assistant girlfriend' funny isn't it I thought so too. Eleven months of my life and that's the tag I ended up with embarassed I can never exactly say I felt love for any guy to want to go the extra mile for him but I know I did with Ikenna and look how I ended up - a laughing stock amongst my friends with the unsavory title of 'assistant girlfriend' or should I say 'ex assistant girlfriend' sad cry cry
Yes we are through but it does not matter now does it? He left me to marry his 'real girlfriend' whom he had been seeing for three years. Now I wonder how many of us he really had been seeing sad undecided
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2016
April 2nd, 2013:

I still can't believe something of this sort happened to me of all persons, but it did, quite unawares and unexpectedly though sad I have always prided myself in being the relationship expert, dispensing ideas to friends and family whether needed or not; a good judge of character but how could I not see through his lies and deceit
I can't believe I fell so cheaply for this or maybe I can. After all am I not the one all out for physical beauty and appearance with little thought to the graciousness or ungraciousness behind the facade angry I can't even concentrate in class, God please help my CGPA this semester embarassed embarassed
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2016
April 14th, 2012

Today would have made it exactly one year since I and Ikenna started dating. I think I could have come out of it worse, probably with a pregnancy for him which he would not be willing to take responsibility for and I would probably have to abort anyways since I can not bring such shame on my family sad I would have been left with more than a broken heart and a dint in my self-esteem - guilt and self-reproach sad cry But I have never been more happier to see my period and grateful to him to have had the common sense to use protection for all those times we had sex.
Bottom pot indeed! Men are one filthy pack of liars angryangry

THE END
Re: Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
ok..thanks

Its not over yet but if you're in a hurry to read the full story, you can check www.ikcheez..com

For this thread the enteries will come one at a time/day like a diary

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Social Media On Youth, Positive Or Nagative? / FEDDIE GIRL Novel: For all ex-boarding school students. Check this out!!!!!! / The Regret By Osakpamwan Osadolor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.