Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos (50528 Views)

"You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back / Prince Gozie Okeke Hospitalized, In Coma Over Heart Problem (Photos) / Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by Mprex(f): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
haibe:

Who cares? I think 30 years difference is better for u because you would still look older than a '10 years older man' in the future
hater
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by Connoisseur(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
gentlezypher:
old things has passed away

Iffahear
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by Connoisseur(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
desire222:
Exactly !!! Gospel musician my ass.

We are hustlers. They are conmen
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by haibe(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mprex:

hater

Sorry can you mention few things you have achieved in life that will make me start hating you?

My comment reply to you earlier only gave you a similar feeling of the kind of comment you made, so why is it paining u? Next time mind what you type before posting
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by sinaj(f): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
systemz:

They are
Akanchanwa
ok

I listened to the audio sha

Didn't watch d vid
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by glossy6(f): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol after Gozie sang ndi ire bowam!
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by glossy6(f): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Marotzke:
The woman really scatter ground during their separation. Like she was in a hurry to catch up on what she missed doing before marriage. Then the allegations she heaped on the man? Some men get mind o. There are some thing better left unsaid.

My dear no be here. The man sang and wept amidst lamentations
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by 4nobody4every1: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lol. See their old pic.. U see how some women change after marriage? The man is what we call "Okuku Igbo" Native foul
cool

Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by glossy6(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Connoisseur:
After dedicating a whole album to denigrate the wife, calling her all sorts of name like Delilah, nwa mami water and the rest, please spare me the love in their eyes.

Meanwhile Op these guys are just musicians, nothing concerns them with the gospel

Oh so you heard the song and the lyrics. No be small thing
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by Chukwuemekankem(f): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Whizzcute:
Grandma and Son grin
ur head no correct
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by henryhemon(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
That lady can bring heaven close to you with her gospel songs.
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by Nche95(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mprex:
see how the lady is looking much older than him

team 10 years age difference abeg

quote me and die
you look like that lady
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by dplomaticVal: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mprex:
see how the lady is looking much older than him

team 10 years age difference abeg

quote me and die

i go die with my tongue btw ur vägina hole
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by haibe(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Michizzy:

Same here.... 10 years difference.

Is 8 years ok?
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by Michizzy(f): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
haibe:

Is 8 years ok?
It depends on the man's level of maturity though. But I'm also ok with 8.
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by Connoisseur(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
glossy6:

Oh so you heard the song and the lyrics. No be small thing

My dear, I heard oo
Don't know how they can look at themselves after so much water passed under the bridge
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by mimiwhite4real(f): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pls people shld realize that lady is married & she av given birth ooo her body is bond 2 change
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by mamagee3(f): 5:07am On Mar 12, 2016
They look good together
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by zubby29(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2016
sinaj:
Nature sha!

See ow d lady iz looking more matured dan d man.

Btw who are they
dey r my favourite Igbo Gospel artist.who r u
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by zubby29(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2016
yellowbeauty:
mother and son
sad statement coming from a sad lady.go have a seat
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by Mprex(f): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
dplomaticVal:

i go die with my tongue btw ur vägina hole
*gasps
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mprex:

*gasps
that's a good way to die don't you a agree? grin
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by Mprex(f): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
KingTom:
that's a good way to die don't you a agree? grin
cant you pass? must you comment?

trouble maker
Re: Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos by ejyke4lyf(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Hanendez:
After the topsy turvy divorce rumours rocked their marriage,the celebrity couple have finally mend fences and to prove that,they released these photos.Hopefully,they will be inundating us with new gospel offerings as they hit the studio.See the palpable love in their eyes.
Point of correction, it was not a divorce rumour. It happened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.