Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian (50501 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by ToriBaze: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
American rapper, Jay Z, could not contain his joy and emotions when his mother opened up that she was lesbian and was in love with another woman. The rapper openly sobbed when she made the revelation to him.

In 2017, Jay Z’s mother came out as a lesbian and the development inspired him to write ‘Smile’, a track on his ‘4:44’ album.
According to him, he had previously known that his mother was a lesbian, but decided to keep mute about it, not until about eight months ago when they talked about it for the first time  while he was working on the album.
Jay-Z said this in an interview with David Letterman on his new Netflix show ‘My Next Guest Needs No Introduction’. “For her to sit in front of me and tell me ‘I think I love someone’ … I really cried.
“I cried because I was so happy for her that she was free. I don’t even believe in crying because you’re happy. I don’t even know what that is. What is that?” he said.

In the song ‘Smile’, Gloria Carter revealed to the world that she is a lesbian in a speech about what it was like for her to live a lie. According to her, she had lived another person’s life all her life and this was just for the sake of her children. “Imagine having lived your life for someone else. And you think you’re protecting your kids. And for my mother to have to lived as someone that she wasn’t and hide and like, protect her kids — and didn’t want to embarrass her kids, and you know, for all this time.
I just don’t understand how I could express my love for her. She made a very huge sacrifice that will forever linger in my heart and that of the family. She is a great woman,” Jay Z added.

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/jay-revealed-realised-mother-lesbian/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by godofuck231: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
ToriBaze:

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/jay-revealed-realised-mother-lesbian/

Lots of girls for you mum, all the groupies show her love

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by chibike69: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin

WTF

Anyways

lesbians are wonderful creatures
I love dem

but for men who lyk men, dey be evil
hell is dia portion.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by lekkan(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
She actually look like a man sha

9 Likes

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Iamkuttie(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
I no suprise, e dey her body. grin grin

Meanwhile...

*At Barca's Dressing Room*

Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?

Iniesta: That guy is a super human.

Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

Pique: *eye him and hissed*

*Messi entered*

Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??

Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?

Coutinho: Hian, Messi...
For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.

Messi: You guys should just stop the hype.
If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!

All: Yeah, we want you.
*Few minutes Later...*

Messi: ... sad sad

391 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Iamkuttie(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
lekkan:
FTC

Eehyaah...

You almost made it.

But ur villa people were more fast.

7 Likes

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by obinna58(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
A like for Jay z

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2018

NO ONE SHOULD EVER FEEL GUILTY, OR ASHAMED OF THEIR SEXUALITY. NO ONE.

FALL IN LOVE WITH WHOEVER YOU WANT IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER, AND BE AS HAPPY AS YOU CAN. YOU'RE YOUR FIRST AND BIGGEST SOURCE OF HAPPINESS, DON'T LET NOBODY UNDERMINE YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES.

YOU ONLY HAVE THIS ONE LIFE, LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST. smiley

50 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by ameri9ja: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
HIS MOTHER IS A LESBIAN??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If gayness was openly accepted Jay-Z would never have been born - a good case for why it should stay in the closet.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by iceberryose(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Motherly Love Is The Greatest Ever.
Imagine Living A Lie ,So Your Kids Won't Be Disappointed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by zombieHUNTER: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lesbians make heaven

Only in Europe and America

10 Likes

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by JerryLegend(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
O
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Ellison(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
good for her
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by HeyCorleone(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Being homosexual is a lot better than prostituting.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by NaijaMutant(f): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Arrant nonsense

This is just grand delusion.

After many sexual encounters which resulted in many children and at this your age you decided to experiment other sexual fantasies and now remembered that you are a lesbian undecided

The devil keeps deceiving this generation

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by oneda(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Uwa mmebi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Yeeyo: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jay Z is happy cos he too is a devil advocate

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Authentic12: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Their wahala ,their happiness, their cry
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
dat weird

2 Likes

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Really?

Perverts everywhere, the world was never like this before even though we heard if Sodom and Gomorrah of time immemorial.

I honestly don't understand why people feel sexually attractive to same sex... I don't understand how it works for them and people kept adopting and even growing the feeling just because some crazy countries feels cool about it. Gosh!!!

Whatever rocks their boat, I won't judge but it's not funny.

21 Likes

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Freeman50(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yet Mama gat four kids, she's a lesbian.

5 Likes

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by lailo: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
lesbo,and she has been enjoying dikk all her life? tell me another thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by SamuelTurner(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Try it in naija and you will be stoned to death....

Meanwhile, who go suck this grandma p*ssy, because me ayam not understanding oooo

6 Likes

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by condralbedez: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Watin I won talk self??
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by mumureloaded(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
the guy below me have something reasonable to say. ##passthemic
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by PigMeat: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ffuck gay-z.
FFuck with your soul like ether.
Teach you the king you know you.
God's son across the belly
(Lose) I prove you lost already.

4 Likes

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Homeboiy: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
more lips to her minora

2 Likes

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by INFOBIZ3: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by phranklyn92(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mother is supreme smiley
I still can't fathom why women will decide to be lesbian when we have joysticks of different sizes, proportion and lenght absolutely free and waiting to send them to the land of ecstasy grin cheesy grin

However, his mom looks like those African women that can easily administer factory resetting smacks on the buttocks, face and back of any recalcitrant child grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by hannysur8(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
The beginning of the end of the world

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P'square Rock Matching Outfits With Their Kids In Cute New Photo / Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] / Regina Daniels' Father Reacts To Her Marriage To Billionaire Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.