Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career (3995 Views)

Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse / Nat. Assembly To Honour Mikel Obi - Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by Damy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2006
Plz, i need guyz dont let us give our future soccer pride out for foreign player because as am seeing thing our main MIKEL OBI dosn't have a club,
I knew it that Chelsea is not a club that will really bring him out.

plz Barcelona, Arsenal, Man-u , and all other football fanz plz help talk about MIKEL career tha is going down, news carried it that Chelsea will relegate him to feder team and that he will not feature in the premership which is very bad on our own country NIGERIA

help please !!!
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by barca4evar(f): 2:35am On Nov 11, 2006
if he is good then obviously there will be clubs that are interested in him. like say da if he goes to some low leauge team but hes good he ain gonna get ignored , hes obviously gona sign with a new team.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by Uche2nna(m): 2:40am On Nov 11, 2006
The guy's middle name is gradually turning into controversy.
But wat did he do to get on Mo bad side.At least he was being featured previously undecided undecidedis it because of the red card he bagged
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by barca4evar(f): 3:20am On Nov 11, 2006
ballack got a red so i don fink so, probably the discipline shi da wuz goin on
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by mochafella(m): 3:24am On Nov 11, 2006
Uche2nna:

is it because of the red card he bagged
barca4evar:

ballack got a red so i don think so, probably the discipline shi da wuz goin on

He apparently showed up late to training sessions as well as having the missed pre-season training tour flight to the US as a blot on his record. Jose does not brook such behaviour.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by Uche2nna(m): 3:26am On Nov 11, 2006
So because dem feature am for some small matches him don begin form big guy.Serves him right!
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by Damy(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2006
What should Mikel Do

His doomed in Chelsea !!!
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by amodu(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2006
He is back in action.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by Damy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2006
Plz were and how
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by amodu(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2006
He played against Westham United this weekend and friendly against Chalton.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by chidichris(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2006
Damy, u are doomed not mikel.
i can see ye all angels and prophets of doom.
be frank to yourself and tell us u wish him well.
nigerians rejoice in their brother's pains and sorrow.
he has a destiny with faith and God has been faithful with him.
if u wouldn't mind stop pittying him as his life is set for good.
my dear, a minute with chelsea is good enough to change ur life.
the guy is good and Murinho and ferguson must have seen something in him that have warranted them to fight for him.
remember, patrick viera, Henry, Ebou, Toure, and a host of other players started gradually like him. last season we did not see much of Agonlahor but this season, he is a the man to watch.
i so much believe in the man mikel so no need to panic. he will always deliver. he delivered in holland, he did in egypt what makes u think he will not deliver in chelsea.
to me the best that will happen to him is to play with the big names. why is messi playing in barca and we nigerians think mikel will not play in chelsea.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by Damy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2006
@chidichris
He is DOOMED so as u sue me 2

"I will not swallow my vomit" JOHN MIKEL OBI is not @ his best in chelsea, chelsea is not d club 4 him he should look 4 a club that will take him 4 who he is.
not chelsea a parade of players that bleeps up @ there dismay.

Plz 2 buzy 2 analyz on mikel,
why did he not go 2 man-u instead of chelshit, if any thing concerning MIKEL OBI comes up again i will still say it and if u are ready lets PLAY BALL !!!

Catch u all
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by Damy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2006
@chidicris

beware
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by Damy(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2006
Hello chidicris
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by chidichris(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2006
Dammy,
i kept quiet bcs what u were talking was not football but something else.
how many yrs in chelsea has he been? why are we always in haste to write somebody off?
what guarranttee do u have that mikel will be the captain of the other clubs that you have so far mentioned?
how many players of his age that have come into new clubs and start getting regular shirt?
why do we always have to rejoice in other ( our people's) people's pains?
if u are truelly a football fan, why don't u look at such players like Luis Saha(man U), Gabriel Agbonlahor(aston Villa) Fridrik Ljunberg( Arsenal) Lionel Messi( Barca), just to mention but a few, they all have to wait on the bench till their time come. what about Emmenuel Eboue( Arsenal) Fabragas( arsenal) Gilberto Silva(arsenal) they all had to wait.
Theo Walcot was on the bench throughout last season and is still coming off bench yet he believes he is good and will definitely get his opportunity. why won't mikel wait. he choosed chelsea among other clubs and he believes he can work his way into the team and the manager believes in him so who are u not to believe that our much talked about prodigy will get his time?
what are ur bases for using such word as doom for him? will he lack if he comes back home from where he is at the moment?
he feels chelsea is the best thing that has happened to him and u feel otherwise. are here to tell us that u like mikel more than he likes himself - my dear be reasonable and realistic when posting topics on public sites and get urself equiped with points and be ready to quote ur sources not i hear say.
for God's sake we are all exposed and follow our interests to the last letter.
did u ever watch him play in the club, kalou was the best player in holland last season yet he is still waiting there in chelsea, wright philips has been waiting. by the way, what will happen if he later get the opportunity he is waiting for.
kanu Nwaknow is rated as the best player so far in nigeria is just for the fact that he has been playing in good clubs.
why don't u ask urself what happened to okocha after all his displays in football.
it is my advise that nigerian footballers should emulate that footsteps of Kanu and always aim high.
please must u continue with this unnecessary aruguement, u have to go and source for information and reffer me to issues and points and only then i will believe u are talking football.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by devimcy: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2006
mikel obi for sale

Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by 9ja4eva: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2006
cool I cant be happier.Yeah its good for people who tink money is everything.No club should buy him He should be made to suffer and wreck his carieer in Chelsea.Wetin im find go dere.Some weeks ago Crespo said on sky dt he doesnt advice any good player to go to Chelsea.Good for Mikel.

United would have paid him better.I no pity am.GOoDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddd
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by chidichris(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2006
unfortunately, all that are shouting he shouldn't go there still have two legs to move football. why are u not in man u. how long has he been in chelsea. crespo was pushed out so what do u expect from him.
do u know many man u players who are laying waste in the club.
pls been informed that man u has one of the highest number of players in EPL. u only talk because u have not taken time to visit their website to see how many of their players that are on loan.
you all are not his God and whatsoever God has for him will surely come no matter when so you have to sleep over his future because i know for sure u all will remain silent when the wind of favour will blow to his side and will come shouting whenever u feel life have come to and end for him.
please tell me, has anyone here come to congratulate Kanu for his newly found form. the only thing we loud very quickly is doom nobody rejoice over blessings so what stops one from calling such people prophets and prophetesses of doom.
a group of people who rejoice in other people's pains. is any of you better or will be better than mikel assuming he decides to quict football at this stage. where were u all when he was crowned the second best player in holland, and where were u all when he shune in egypt and i know he is the african young player of the year. all these are not by might.
is lionel messi playing a regular first team football in barca?
if mikel is mearnt to be, he will be no matter the club.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by 9ja4eva: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2006
Rephrase cos all u said didnt sound sensible to me.Do u read well?

Mikel choose his destiny so let him chew it.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by chidichris(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2006
but the big question here is, is mikel complaining?
by the way, for those of you who believe that the young man is doomed, are your blessings not less than his doom? i am saying, his worst life is still better than your best life so why calling him doom.
do unto others what u would want others to do unto u. mikel is blessed and he is playing in one of the biggest clubs in the world.
my prayers is that such clubs should come and sign me if possible keep me behind the stadium.
16 million pounds no be 16 naira. no matter how the mathematics is done, he is a millionaire in pounds. abeg trace his weeking salaries in chelsea. mr .doom
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by loyika(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2006
Playing

When last did you see him play , i can't remember seeing him play for quite sometime now. Oh guess they are waiting to unleash him on us all post season!!!

Mikel cry

cool GOONER 89
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by Abdblues(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2006
I have a feeling that there are some underlying anti-chelsea vibes beneath all these rants!!The guy: Chidchris has raised some very good points here and all you guys are just doing is ranting!!!!Address the issues please!!!
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by 9ja4eva: 5:37am On Dec 21, 2006
chidichris:

but the big question here is, is mikel complaining?
by the way, for those of you who believe that the young man is doomed, are your blessings not less than his doom? i am saying, his worst life is still better than your best life so why calling him doom.
do unto others what u would want others to do unto u. mikel is blessed and he is playing in one of the biggest clubs in the world.
my prayers is that such clubs should come and sign me if possible keep me behind the stadium.
16 million pounds no be 16 naira. no matter how the mathematics is done, he is a millionaire in pounds. abeg trace his weeking salaries in chelsea. mr .doom

Sure u r nt crippled.Go n worship Stamford den so dey make u a ball boy.You can count ur blessings and Mikels bt u cnt count mine.Save d rest n pour it out in ur closet.I see u r his fada dts y u know he is nt complaining.LOL
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by chidichris(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2006
i like such question as when, when last did u see him play? answer is last night as he was in the starting line against new castle in the carling cup and he was on board till 66 minutes when he was replaced by ballack. pls more questions on him that is if my answer makes sense to u.
every footballer is his football life must start from the bench and i don't expect mikel's case to be different.
the boy is good and i would recomend a bigger team for him as tough men can only be confirmed through tough times.
he is there to say shut up to all critics and my prayer is the author and supporters of this thread to make themselves available when the times comes.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by loyika(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2006
Oga

What is your problem, no one is fighting with you Are you Mikel's agent Folks are just trying to express their opinions on whether his move to chelsea was a wise decision in the long run, and for now, the answer is in the Negative. Partly due to a combination of the squad chelsea have, and partly due to his attitude, which left much to be desired.

If Mikel makes it, it will be to the credit of Nigeria, cause even with our Love/Hate relationship with Celestine B, every one is happy when Newcastle play to see him and Obagoal perform.

Only time will tell if Mikel fulfils his potential at Chelsea, cause everyone is seeing what is happening with SWP, because of the presurre, even look at Sheva, he is finding it hard to cope; so Mikel's case is no different, cause if he fails, it affects our national team.

So stop arguing as if its a personal crusade, as much as it simmers along Club team lines, as you might feel this is another Anti-chelsea approach, far from it, Reyes had the same issues with arsenal, but the difference is, he waqs actually given enough chances in the first 11, same can be said for Walcott.

So lets all see how far Mikel will come in the next 3 years, if by that time Walcott becomes a full member of the Englands first 11 and a regular for Arsenal, and all Mikel can muster is still Carling Cups appearances, then you also must admit that his move there will be seen as a failure. i compare him to Walcott, cause his mates, Taiye and Messi are all commanding first team shirts at their various clubs.

So Oga Chidi cool, CHILL!! Ease up on the "Gladiator" appearance.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by chidichris(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2006
well, it could be we are pursuing a different interest and course.
how does your explaination now relate to doom?
are u saying u cannot interprete hypocrites when they make statements?
all the same, i am neither his agent nor his fada but all i am saying here is let us not be in a haste to write people off.
waiting on the bench for people's time is never a crime and if liking people is good at least no one have find pleasure in liking another more than he does to himself.
pls if u consider mikel as a bro or friend just pray for him and not prophesising doom.
if he is mearnt to be in a legend in the game, no matter where he is, he will be but if he is not mearnt to be, he will not be no matter where he goes or plays.
where is micheal owen after all predictions about him a couple of years back.
my prayer is that he get over all these as he got over the transfer saga.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by kitaun(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2006
Ok, uncle Chidichris nice sermon, we don hear you, next @Loyika, how u dey?
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by Abdblues(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2006
Chidichris, i agree with most of what you said!!!

@ Loyika, your post makes sense too but you only need to look at some of the posts on this thread (e.g by 9ja4eva) to know that there are many anti-chelsea people here too and their posts just reek of so much jealousy for Chelsea. When arguements are presented in an objective manner, we dont need to look hard before we recognise it!!!!
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by loyika(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2006
Oga Chidi and Ab cool

No shaking!! We all deep down wish the Kiddo well cool

@Kit

I dey full ground my Bro, just trying to get myself in the Xmas spirit (trying to make the turkey see reason why i have to kill it on monday grin)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by kitaun(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2006
No lele jare, the turkey no get 'choose' shey d people wey go price condiments from market don come back?? lol
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by 9ja4eva: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2006
Abdblues:

Chidichris, i agree with most of what you said!!!

@ Loyika, your post makes sense too but you only need to look at some of the posts on this thread (e.g by 9ja4eva) to know that there are many anti-chelsea people here too and their posts just reek of so much jealousy for Chelsea. When arguements are presented in an objective manner, we don't need to look hard before we recognise it!!!!

@ Abdblues am nt suprised.
Re: Plz Help Mikel Obi 's Career by mickyarams: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2006
mikel has really failed to deliver in chelsea.you all should remember that mikel joined chelsea the same time as kalou,and the both of them were given 5-10 minutes of match at the beginning of the season.but kalou proved himself by putting in extra effort to play well,and that is the reason why he is playing more matches than mikel.To be honest mikel is really boring to watch at chelsea,he dosen't really like to go foward with the ball, he just holds and passes which sums up thereason why he is playing 1 minute.I tink he will be loaned to sunderland. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD EPL VIDEO: Chelsea Vs Southampton 4-2 2017 Goals & Highlights / Just 2+ Odds Daily / You Don't Require A Visa To Russia For The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.