Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. (2548 Views)

Office Of Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation / Urgent Recruitment Of Civil Engineers & Electrical Technicians / SAP2000 For The Civil Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by donogaga(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Vacancy for the post of Civil Engineers.

Interested persons to send CV today to attend interview on Mon 14/3/16. Send CV to ayotunde.oluyombo@lafargeholcim.com
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
donogaga:

Interested persons to send CV today to attend interview on Mon 14/3/16. Send CV to ayotunde.oluyombo@lafargeholcim.com
Wah're the requirements?? Is HND/ND/B. Sc or wah?? We cnt jes b sendin' our CVs

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by IOAGEM: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
I applied a while ago also
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by donogaga(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
wizbeatz01:

Civil eng with a min of B.Sc

Apply at once bro.

All the best. Cheers.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by oluwadee: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Please I'd like to ask? Is one supposed to just go for the interview on Monday once we've sent in the CVS today or will there be a message to that effect?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by chucks231(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wats d location
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by MartialArt2(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
wizbeatz01:

Bachelor degree holders are entitle to be called engineers.
Hnd holders are technologist.
While
Nd holders are technicians.
People really need to know this.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
MartialArt2:

While
U're jes a Technician even with B. Sc... Go nd get certified by COREN b4 U start callin' urself an Engineer

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by jamesme: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2016
please direction to the company location.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Maczee(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2016
donogaga:

I jst applied... Please what's the next step? Where is d location? Are we supposed to receive an invitation sms or we gon show up at the location or wat?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by karleone(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2016
wizbeatz01:
U're jes a Technician even with B. Sc... Go nd get certified by COREN b4 U start callin' urself an Engineer

COREN certification abi NSE membership permits you to put Engr. before your name and not what you wrote up there.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
karleone:

COREN certification abi NSE membership permits you to put Engr. before your name and not what you wrote up there.
Oya kill urself... Shey na make Engr. Dey back of ur name na hin make U engr. Or which nonsense U dey talk??... #Park_Well jor and submit ur CV #poooooof
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2016
karleone:

NSE membership doesn't permit that. When you are a member of the NSE, the best you get is "Karleone, BEng, MNSE." Until you have been certified by COREN, you aren't officially entitled to the appellation "Engr."
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by MartialArt2(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2016
wizbeatz01:
that's not a big deal bro, at least, as a graduate engineer u're automatically a member of Nigerian Society of engineers, do u know what that means? then after 3-4 yrs, u will seat 4 coren certification exams and officially have the title. I'm very sorry 4 telling the fact. Cheers.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by karleone(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2016
wizbeatz01:
Oya kill urself... Shey na make Engr. Dey back of ur name na hin make U engr. Or which nonsense U dey talk??... #Park_Well jor and submit ur CV #poooooof

If not that I smell frustration from your write up, I would have engaged you in a technical convo.

Have a peaceful saturday.

stolid:

NSE membership doesn't permit that. When you are a member of the NSE, the best you get is "Karleone, BEng, MNSE." Until you have been certified by COREN, you aren't officially entitled to the appellation "Engr."

Thanks for making me understand.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
karleone:

If not that I smell frustration from your write up, I would have engaged you in a technical convo.

Have a peaceful saturday.

Thanks for making me understand.
Thankz Repugnant Mendicant.. U jes rantin' nonsense instead of U focusin' on wah U came hia 2 du... #ImOut
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by karleone(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
wizbeatz01:
Thankz Repugnant Mendicant.. U jes rantin' nonsense instead of U focusin' on wah U came hia 2 du... #ImOut

Hahahaha...

#I'mOutToo
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by executivegej: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Donogaga,

Remove the email. It is unethical.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Mekyno(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
wizbeatz01:
y sound lyk dis, guy? It doesn't portray u or ur proffession in good light. Easy, bt are wit us or against us sef?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mekyno:

y sound lyk dis, guy? It doesn't portray u or ur proffession in good light. Easy, bt are wit us or against us sef?
#Lolz I'm with yo Bro. I jes hate it wen U quote me and boom! U cum out with nonsense... If U wanna quote me, say sumthang tha makes sense and nt sh*t
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Mekyno(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
wizbeatz01:
#Lolz I'm with yo Bro. I jes hate it wen U quote me and boom! U cum out with nonsense... If U wanna quote me, say sumthang tha makes sense and nt sh*t
ok, i feel u. Calm down, we are all in one accord. We kip learning frm each oda
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Heymus(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
MartialArt2:
Bachelor degree holders are entitle to be called engineers. Hnd holders are technologist. While Nd holders are technicians. People really need to know this.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Heymus(m): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
MartialArt2:

While
. . . and so what has that gat to do with your efficiency on the field? Nigerians with their mentalities, all i see is discriminations every where. Smh.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Heymus:
. . . and so what has that gat to do with your efficiency on the field? Nigerians with their mentalities, all i see is discriminations every where. Smh.
I believe your training has a lot to do with your efficiency.....just like those that go to college of educations, they're trained to be teachers etc...he only clearly stated what is...don't know where the discrimination thing is coming from...if I wanted to be a medical doctor,i'll enroll..simple...U cant willingly go and study one thing n want to be treated as another..it doesn't make sense...technologists and technicians are making huge money from their professions outside ds country...and are proud to be addressed as such!!

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Heymus(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
BADNEAT:
I believe your training has a lot to do with your efficiency.....just like those that go to college of educations, they're trained to be teachers etc...he only clearly stated what is...don't know where the discrimination thing is coming from...if I wanted to be a medical doctor,i'll enroll..simple...U cant willingly go and study one thing n want to be treated as another..it doesn't make sense...technologists and technicians are making huge money from their professions outside ds country...and are proud to be addressed as such!!
we don't need your name and the certificates you've bagged. Perform well in your area of calling. Your previous statement is one of the reasons we are not moving forward in Nigeria. Period!
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by 1dorzine(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls can i still apply?
donogaga:

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Heymus:
we don't need your name and the certificates you've bagged. Perform well in your area of calling. Your previous statement is one of the reasons we are not moving forward in Nigeria. Period!
how will we know your area of calling if you don't pursue a career in it??the bank has,bankers,economists, marketers, accountants etc...stop the hate...face your own Job..dont try to encroach into another person's rank or job..the field of engineering is made up of Engineers -Technologists- Technicians - artisans in that order...your ideology is actually why Nigeria is static...if you want to be treated as a technologist,get the relevant qualifications simple!!!Being a technician or what have u is not a physical disability that cannot be changed...go enrol for a part time and study and earn it......

Well What do we expect from a country where a man who does not have a First School Leaving Certificate was awarded a PhD..

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Rita41(f): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls oo wats d location naaa, incomplete info
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Heymus(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
BADNEAT:
how will we know your area of calling if you don't pursue a career in it??the bank has,bankers,economists, marketers, accountants etc...stop the hate...face your own Job..dont try to encroach into another person's rank or job..the field of engineering is made up of Engineers -Technologists- Technicians - artisans in that order...your ideology is actually why Nigeria is static...if you want to be treated as a technologist,get the relevant qualifications simple!!!Being a technician or what have u is not a physical disability that cannot be changed...go enrol for a part time and study and earn it......

Well What do we expect from a country where a man who does not have a First School Leaving Certificate was award a PhD..
and who told you i'm a technician? I am an Architect by prof. The people you label as technologists perform excellently well than you so call Engineers under my supervision. Get it right bro. I cherish profession alot vut will have issue with you if you allow the qualification (Bsc/hnd discrimination) be your priority above efficiency. Pls someone should check his initial comment that brought this up. Thanks i'm off.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Heymus:
and who told you i'm a technician? I am an Architect by prof. The people you label as technologists perform excellently well than you so call Engineers under my supervision. Get it right bro. I cherish profession alot vut will have issue with you if you allow the qualification (Bsc/hnd discrimination) be your priority above efficiency. Pls someone should check his initial comment that brought this up. Thanks i'm off.
so when I used *you*, u saw it as a direct reference to you*...that's bad....there is no discrimination anywhere in The field of Engineering when it comes to HND and B.Eng holders...#Fact...everyone has a slot to fill..!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of Civil Engineers. by karleone(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Heymus:

Lol @bolded
You're an Architect by profession? That's cool. But the vacancy only required Civil Engineers, so why are you here? Or, are you the one recruiting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power: Please How Do You Know You Are Selected / Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program / Service Desk Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.