Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program (2551 Views)

Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP) 201 / INDORAMA ELEME PETROCHEMICALS LTD LAUNCH "INDORAMA ENGINEER TRAINEE PROGRAM" / Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program by PabloXXX: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES - CS1SE-021112

Department : SERVICE

Job Specifications :
B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (minimum of 2nd Class Lower). ‘O’ Level Credit passes in English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Must have completed NYSC. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.

Main Responsibilities :
Mantrac Service Engineer Trainee Program is designed to train and develop Workshop and Field Service Engineers that are able to meet the very highest Caterpillar Standard at the leading edge of technology. Trainees must be dedicated to continual training and development throughout their career. This is a challenging role that will require you to work in a “hands-on” position in conditions that are often remote, noisy and dirty.

Send CV and application to Careers@mantracnigeria.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program by Jhamzy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Are you sure they are recruiting bro? Cos i applied before now and i got to find out that they werent recruiting.
Re: Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program by Emaimo: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jhamzy:
Are you sure they are recruiting bro? Cos i applied before now and i got to find out that they werent recruiting.

You can confirm from here

Re: Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program by Kachi188(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
People no go leave wetin dem write for motor body, enter motor. As long as the mail delivers, If they are not recruiting, worst thing is that they'll not get back to you.
Re: Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program by Jhamzy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Emaimo:

My brother, dont bother yourself. That same page has been there for years now. I applied early this year, no reply. After much enquiry, I later got an info from an insider that those vacancies are outdated.
To confirm, go through all the vacancies one after the other you will see date stated in some.
Re: Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Emaimo:

My brother, these vacancies have always been on there websites and it has been there for donkey years..
Re: Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program by Emaimo: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Promasidor Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (2 Positions) / I'm Tired! / Shipping Manning/crewing Agents ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.