Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! (38472 Views)

Why Post Utme MUST Be Scrapped Completely (5 Reasons) / Five Good Reasons Why Post Utme Should Not Be Scrapped / See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by mickey45: 5:50am On Mar 13, 2016
CaptainECole:
Exactly man! sometimes I am tempted to ask God why I was born in this country, a country where only the rich and the political class enjoy the "dividend of democracy"... and the poor and ordinary citizens are made to suffer all due to the incompetence of our so-called leaders. Hmmmm... I pray for a better Nigeria ... we need a Messiah ... seriously we do!

perhaps so...
But all hope isn' lost yet. You can just keep sharpening your aptitude and you never know what God may bring your way anytime soon.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by EZEHAND(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Idiot you are here jubilating bkus they were marked down,,making noise...jamb should not b remarked.how does it affect you if they remark it?..#enemy of progrss
#selfish intrest
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2016
simplyolat:

No, i dont just get angry like that this is a forum and i dont realy knw you and we even be fwend later in future, because this world is a small place,
check the bolded quote above.
How about if we start now?
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Oghumu1(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Who is this boy spitting thrash I have opened the past question several times and with the text book I used in revising, most times jamb past question mark the correct answer wrong. Even in the so called FORCADOS HIGH SCHOOL most questions asked in it and correctly checked as the correct answer, jamb will surely wrong it. Let them add the 40 marks to everyone and let them work hard for post utme to gain admission .
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by simplyolat(m): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
check the bolded quote above. How about if we start now?
wow, that gud
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by izyericson: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2016
one thousand and one excuses to justify failure and not one single reason to pass jamb. truth is bitter! meanwhile, where is fourmatic and his crew? let them come and wail further

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by DonEvarest(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2016
poster no, you got it wrong, it no longer depend on just studies cos I did that and have the conviction that I accurately answered most of the question. The worst is that you will write the exam and exit the hall with all smiles but your result will shock you to the bones. This year's JAMB result lacks credibility and I support it's remarking.. I got 250 though, but that's a complete negation of my expectation! JAMB is inefficient. Period!
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by cutecharles1(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2016
jamb should be remarked. I wrote jamb on the 3rd of match. was among those scheduled for 6.30am and scored 300. physics and maths had always been my best subjects but I scored 77 in maths and 68 in physics whereas the chemistry part that I found myself guessing almost half of the questions I scored 80........their marking ain't consistent
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by greatbrian(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Op. Just like u said may God make ur entirely family and descendant pass through what most of this people pass through.. may they work hard and when it's time to reap may they very low to what they sow, may ur life and ur entirely family life be treated like jamb treated d innocent people may u know more peace just like u make pple cry more today and feel bad may ur entire generation future be treated like d z. So u can know what it means d curse wont take effect only and only if jamb really marked dz peoples score like they should buh if they don't may u never know peace ijn unless am not in church cursing u from the debt of my heart

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by SaNcHiS(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dear poster... i dont think you know what you just did to yourself, and now a curse is being placed on you. and if anything is not done about it.... i think you will inherit more not by me but by other angry candidates. God not a curse

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by sanbells(f): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
glimpse33:
JAMB 2016 SHOULD NOT BE SCRAPPED/REMARKED...

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.
I Simply Read & Laugh At These Posts.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

I Felt That At This moment That Everyone Seems To Be Protesting On
Scrapping Jamb, Some Other Persons Were Favored. What's Going To Be Their
Fate If It Is Eventually Scrapped

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before
you might be intelligent brain wise.but your comment shows you're not character wise.you're arrogant,pompous and self centered.you really need to change your way of reasoning.this admission ish is a step by step thing.u might have crossed the first step,buh there's no sure gurantee that you'll cross the next step and gain admission.you had 243?good for you.i expect u to thank God and also pray for others but instead,you're being so arrogant and calling your fellow aspirants names,you haven't even gotten admission yet.do u have the slightest idea that people get 280 in jamb and still don't get admission?whereas others with lower scores as 198 gain admission.it happens,it's not fiction.don't look down on others simply because you've been favoured by God.this is what brings people down.you're favoured and instead of you to stay humble,you exalt yourself and feel untop of the world.you think it's because you studied hard?you burnt candles and had sleepless nights?nop.it's the grace of God.various people did that too but didn't get high scores like you.but don't be surprised when they gain admission and you'll still be at home.I don't wish u that though.but beware of your character and utterances.instead of tongue lashing others coz u feel ur better than them,pray for them and wish them well.you're not better than anybody.stop feeling like a god coz ur not.The race hasn't ended yet.until then,you have no right to look down on anyone.
Perhaps you're not even sure you deserve that 243.that's why you're scared of jamb being remarked coz ur scared you'll be caught.If you're sure of your score then it shouldn't be your buisness.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Matthiasbanky(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
glimpse33:

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before
glimpse33:

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

OR

glimpse33:

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

OR

na thund3r go fir3 u

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Matthiasbanky(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
glimpse33:

Oh yes, I scored 200+ ( Qualifies Me To Sit For Post Utme) Now That's Enough To Make Me Feel like A god.

*Even In A Bad Exam Condition, An Intelligent student should at least pass. 180 isn't too small.
The fact that you couldn't cross that mark, shows you didn't put your all towards it
guy calm down,letz wait and see if what you scored itz not going to waste
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Matthiasbanky(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
glimpse33:

Pig Head. While The Dull ones Are Screaming/ Gnashing Their Teeth, I Have Seen People (Hundreds) Both Online & Real Life Who Are Celebrating 270+ In This Same Week.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Alhasan1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
I am very disappointed in the OP because of his myopically irrational behavior. Imagine a friend of mine studying English(300level) who wrote JAMB yesterday scoring 48 in the use of English. The guy in question had 58 in Economics which he blindly chose options thinking that his score in English would cater for everything in the aggregate. The guy as an admission seeker in 2008 had 68 in English with nobody's help. I repose some confidence in him that he would have nothing less than 80 in English. So, the op wrote it irrationally.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Olabisi2berd: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is how we are gonna be moving tmrw. Lagos Chapter, let us meet by 8am at
11 OJORA ROAD, IKOYI,
P.M.B. 12748, LAGOS, LAGOS STATE.
PHONE: 08033051253
E-mail: jambnhalagos@yahoo.com, Lagos.
From there we head to
Channels Television, Kresta Laurel Complex, 376 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos , Nigeria. From Channels to TVC and other medias.
Our major aim is to get to jamb office, channels and Tvc while other medias can follow.

ABUJA,VENUE IS EAGLE SQUARE ... WEAR A BLACK SHIRT!!!! COME WITH YOUR MATERIALS FOR PROTEST IF U AV.
Winners Lawrence (Abuja Protestant Leader)

Note: You're meant to leave your house early because of Monday traffic as early as possible.
* You're meant to come with your cardboard each with your grievances on them and other protests tools e.g Bell
* You're meant to eat before coming
*You're meant to come with your jamb results as evidences/proof as requested by the media.
* You're meant to come with two or more people
* You're meant to come with your fare
* You're meant to dress like a learned person
* it's a peaceful protest
* For those chapters that won't protest tomorrow, support us online with the hashtag ‪#‎Saynotojambfakeresults‬...on Facebook, Twitter and all social media
Ajala Samuel Akindele
Nationwide Protest Convener and Head of Lagos Chapters

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Jinf: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
glimpse33:

#Peace!

I'm amazed by the level of your stupidity. It's epic! Calling people dead heads? That's crap. The fact that you got 243 doesn't grantee your admission, in fact i see u not gaining admission this year cuz of your "bad mouth". Ode!
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by demo4ril97(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
tdayof:
lol all i can see here is nothing but thrash.. Your points are so so void and invalid and you sound so proud and rude.. You even scored 243 nigga for real,gerarahere .. I know peeps who scored 322, 285 and 315 respectively last year and who are down now because of this jamb error and you are here praising your self and mocking those peeps.

you mean their marks later got deducted? Explain thanks.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
mickey45:

perhaps so...
But all hope isn' lost yet. You can just keep sharpening your aptitude and you never know what God may bring your way anytime soon.
Yes. thanks for that
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
simplyolat:

wow, that gud
can we go on whatsapp?
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Davixxy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
So in overall are you trying to say there is nothing wrong with marking?

did you ever sit and reason if there was actually an error of a randomly added 40-marks in the marking of the first candidates that sat for the exam,why wont they be an error of reduction?

if you can agree on the first error, so why find it hard to believe if they protest of an opposite same error?

well i believe if you weren't given 243 you would have been the upfront protester

and if you don't have anything reasonable to say......just stfu and nogode
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Aghonghon(f): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2016
human beings and their different characteristics, its quite obvious thats his own way of saying he's frightened to death, as the remarking of the exam would put him where he rightfully belongs, the ''dead heads - dumb brains'' group as he so calls it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / Regrets Of A First Class Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.