Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! (38349 Views)

Why Post Utme MUST Be Scrapped Completely (5 Reasons) / Five Good Reasons Why Post Utme Should Not Be Scrapped / See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
JAMB 2016 SHOULD NOT BE SCRAPPED/REMARKED...

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.
I Simply Read & Laugh At These Posts.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

I Felt That At This moment That Everyone Seems To Be Protesting On
Scrapping Jamb, Some Other Persons Were Favored. What's Going To Be Their
Fate If It Is Eventually Scrapped

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Temidayo9(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
May God bless you and crown your effort in post Jamb exam

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Temidayo9:
May God bless you and crown your effort in post Jamb exam

God Bless You Sir

12 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by VillageGOAT: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
You are right, keep it up

that was what happened to my neighbour oladimeji, that omo ale jati jati, he finished school in 1998, jamb has been jamming him since, last year he wrote jamb and score 180, this guy did not stop there ooo, he went to jamb office to remark his script, after remarking it, he got 140, he still vex ooo, and went to meet dibu omo ale, the jamb registrar to remark his script, after remarking it, he got 80, they discover he was answering off point, he still vex ooo, and went to meet president buhari to remark his script, after buhari remark his script finish, he automatically had a missing result, this dimeji still went ahead and bought jamb form this year, and after reading from 8am to 6pm, back to back, he got 120/400 now he wants to go for remarking, abeg should he go?

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by webninja: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
glimpse33:

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Once (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

Lol.. and you're not lazy? you are contradicting yourself here... this shows how unintelligent you are, your score is even weak compared to how cheap the exam was, plus are you not part of the indomie generation?

*the intelligent ones.. NOT "the intelligent once" lol.. ode..

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
webninja:

Lol.. and you're not lazy? you are contradicting yourself here... this shows how unintelligent you are, your score is even weak compared to how cheap the exam was, plus are you not part of the indomie generation?

Firstly, Quoting The Whole Post Shows How Null You Are.

Secondly My Score Is Weak, Yes I Might Have Scored 300+ But Since They Keep Screaming That The Exams Was Poorly Marked, I Guessed Thats Why It Settled @ 243.

Meaning, The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Not Supposed To Lament Under Such Circumstances.
cool

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by somtoto(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
oh my GOD.you scored 243 in jamb and you are feeling like A GOD.shame on you!i scored 268 in the last jamb and i applied for medicine and i didnt get it...i read like my life depended on it,put my life in a hole for months,cut down on extra things that could steal my time in this year's jamb and you coming here to blab.who are you calling a lazy student?a person who finish all inclusive calculation in physics,lamlard physics,essential chemstry,lamlard chemistry,modern biology,comprehensive biology,lamlard biology and in english a-z and invisible teacher.
sir,if you werent affected all you should do is to THANK GOD not to brag.
#remarkjamb2016

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by slimmybaarbie(f): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
glimpse33:

Firstly, Quoting The Whole Post Shows Are Null You Are.

Secondly My Score Is Weak, Yes I Might Have Scored 300+ But Since They Keep Screaming That The Exams Was Poorly Marked, I Guessed Thats Why It Settled @ 243.

Meaning, The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Not Supposed To Lament Under Such Circumstances.
cool

Oh really?

Mr "intelligent", I'm sure you would have been screaming your head off if you hadn't gotten 243, you think those students complaining are dull? And that you're much more better than them?

Tell me what you would have done in this situation...

After burning the midnight candles, reading day and night, suspending every other things because you wanted to pass your jamb, then you got to the exam hall and the following things happened...

The computer you were given, always take you back to your number 1 question every 15mins, making you start all over again, thereby wasting the limited time you were given. undecided

Then 15 questions wasn't showing in your English language questions...

You complained to the invigilators and they tried all they could to make it right, but no success.

Due to the way the system was taking you back to the first question, you couldn't answer all the questions...

Then you returned home frustrated and angry, and the next day your checked your result only to find out that your score is low...

Mr 'hardworking and intelligent‘...will you accept the result calmly or protest against it? undecided

I need a sincere answer from you, because you're here claiming what you're not, simply because you were lucky to get 243 undecided

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Misterdhee1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Don't be too quick to judge @op. Jamb is damn prone to mistakes in their markings.. During my own set, as easy as we found the questions, we were left shocked and dejected by our average results, even after our top teachers had provided solutions to the questions for us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
somtoto:
oh my GOD.you scored 243 in jamb and you are feeling like A GOD.shame on you!i scored 268 in the last jamb and i applied for medicine and i didnt get it...i read like my life depended on it,put my life in a hole for months,cut down on extra things that could steal my time in this year's jamb and you coming here to blab.who are you calling a lazy student?a person who finish all inclusive calculation in physics,lamlard physics,essential chemstry,lamlard chemistry,modern biology,comprehensive biology,lamlard biology and in english a-z and invisible teacher.
sir,if you werent affected all you should do is to THANK GOD not to brag.
#remarkjamb2016

Oh yes, I scored 200+ ( Qualifies Me To Sit For Post Utme) Now That's Enough To Make Me Feel like A god.

*Even In A Bad Exam Condition, An Intelligent student should at least pass. 180 isn't too small.
The fact that you couldn't cross that mark, shows you didn't put your all towards it

4 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
the guy who created this post is really senseless.
if you had been in their shoes, you wouldn't be saying this....
you're only trying to gain attention you asshole and I don't blame you for that..
this week's results are poor and its definitely a technical error, seeing all candidates with 180,176,177,178 etc, you wanna tell me they're all poor
in case you know you don't have something meaningful to use your damn fingers to type, just go and kill urself.
I hope you even gain admission with your god damn 234 or 243 or whateva you scored..
IDIOT!!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
olufaithystrings:
the guy who created this post is really senseless.
if you had been in their shoes, you wouldn't be saying this....
you're only trying to gain attention you asshole and I don't blame you for that..
this week's results are poor and its definitely a technical error, seeing all candidates with 180,176,177,178 etc, you wanna tell me they're all poor
in case you know you don't have something meaningful to use your damn fingers to type, just go and kill urself.
I hope you even gain admission with your god damn 234 or 243 or whateva you scored..
IDIOT!!

Pig Head. While The Dull ones Are Screaming/ Gnashing Their Teeth, I Have Seen People (Hundreds) Both Online & Real Life Who Are Celebrating 270+ In This Same Week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by druxy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
this guy b mumu for real...*walks out*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by yakflowz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
You are wrong Op. I have intelligent friends who got below 200 after reading very hard and i believe there's no way that can be their scores. so you are jst being inconsiderate. btw i got 242

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by simplyolat(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
pls let us all follow this link the official blog for the JAMB 7th, 8th and 9th error result and share every post their to social networks such as facebook google+ twitter etc http://jamb2016wrong..com though i'm not the owner of that blog but let just follow
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by pwettiejay(f): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
#Thrash, Attention seeker angry angry
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by webninja: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
pwettiejay:
#Thrash, Attention seeker angry angry
simplyolat:
pls let us all follow this
link the official blog for
the JAMB 7th, 8th and 9th
error result and share
every post their to social
networks such as
facebook google+ twitter
etc http://jamb2016wrong..com
though i'm not the owner
of that blog but let just
follow
yakflowz:
You are wrong Op. I have intelligent friends who got below 200 after reading very hard and i believe there's no way that can be their scores. so you are jst being inconsiderate. btw i got 242

Guys re-read his post, i knew he wasn't intelligent... "the intelligent once" ONCE? I'm out of here... for all those that jamb cheated, do not give up... do not lose hope!!

below is the screen shot of "the intelligent once" grin just in case he modifies the original post tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Mrbigman1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
glimpse33:

God Bless You Sir

And u called your self intelligent just because you passed jamb?

Ok oh!

5 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by IamChuks(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
glimpse33:

Oh yes, I scored 200+ ( Qualifies Me To Sit For Post Utme) Now That's Enough To Make Me Feel like A god.

*Even In A Bad Exam Condition, An Intelligent student should at least pass. 180 isn't too small.
The fact that you couldn't cross that mark, shows you didn't put your all towards it
Why are you thrashing out all this? I wrote Jamb last year, scored 221 but i didnt carry on to my admission due to financial benefit... Okay fast forward to this year, i wrote Jamb again only for Jamb to tell me i scored 176 Feeling depressed.. Please dont add salt to my wounds..

5 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
webninja:

Guys re-read his post, i knew he wasn't intelligent... "the intelligent once" ONCE? I'm out of here... for all those that jamb cheated, do not give up... do not lose hope!!

below is the screen shot of "the intelligent once" grin just in case he modifies the original post tongue

Lol, Bruh.

Don't You Think You Should Begin Preparations For Next Year's Jamb Already??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Marlvin(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pot calling kettle black.

and you think you're better off ? when you can't differentiate between ones' n once.

5 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by webninja: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
glimpse33:

Firstly, Quoting The Whole Post Shows Are Null You Are.

cool
*how null you are NOT are null you are.. kid.. i wonder if you really went to school.. lol..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
My contribution is that your tirade does not suggest The Topic you gave it.

Bro, calm down. in truth no one ever fails jamb. see the definition of failure in Jamb terms.

Failure is described as a phenomenon where scores obtained CAN NOT get one MATRICULATED for that academic year. that you scored 243 or 342 does not guarantee you a space in tertiary institution.

Remember Winston Churchill said, "Success is determined by the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm."

to you Bro: intelligence will take you to the tops. character keeps you there.

To my fellow Jambites: No matter what happens. don't let that score score your destiny. I believe in you. Yes you. you are then one we are waiting for.

I end on this note: Exams are not the true test of knowledge. show the world the stuff you are made of. then jamb would send you an apology message for giving you DEFLATED scores.

+Like if you agree

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by pdppower: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
I think this op is an slowpoke. I know some very fantastic students who on a normal day should score exceptionally high marks in the exam but who ended up scoring 230 or thereabouts. Ironically, there are few other ones I know who are not as sound as those previously mentioned and who scored 280 and above. I heard the case of one student last year who was a former mathematics champion in Nigeria scoring as low as 50 in JAMB math. You know what? The guy went on to score 100% in both Math and Physics in the post UTME at OAU, Ife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
glimpse33:
J

Now I see how gullible you are, the fact that you scored 243 even in the midst of "mass failure" that was clearly induced artificially by the body called JAMB,doesn't make every other Tom Dick and Harry that sat for the exams dull.

After reading the entire thrash you wrote,I only giggled in my soliloquy . We all know that the CBT exams this year was clearly filled with faults,unpreparedness of JAMB,system failure, server failure and unjust markings by JAMB,so now the poor students are to pay for it. There are many students who read more than you.. I personally I can say that I read more than you! Yes I did! ... Many others did! ... we burned the midnight candle, we forfeited our leisure time to our reading .. and many of us received unjust marks from JAMB,this itself is Injustice of the highest degree... I managed to score 225
. which I know is not my real score,but nonetheless, I thank God I crossed the cutoff mark and am ready for post ume.. but unfortunately, many others are not as lucky as me,many intelligent people I know were being presented with outrageously low marks by JAMB.. I'll give you an instance, my good friend and I wrote a mock JAMB exam prior to our JAMB.. and I filled in as an engineering student, and he as a medical student,and after the exam,the results were out,and he (my friend) emerged the best out of hundreds that wrote the exam.. I also emerged the best out of those who wrote mathematics .. only for him (my friend) to write this jamb and they said he scored 208 WTF!!!! how do you explain that? All due to JAMB's incompetence! please stop this your attention seeking and make more research before coming out to say nonsense (apologies) .. JAMB must remark our exams! This is not fair!

11 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by marinxxx(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dude ur stupid and arrogant sorry if im being so blunt u scored 243 and ur happy I scored 265 last yr nd didnt get admission due to to some out of my hands factors God wanted it that way,if u read all the syllables and married ur book like u said are you njt supposed to hit atleast 300? Why is it that ur jamb score is determined by when you wrote? If you wrote 27 to 29 ur probablg low frm 1st to 7th ur probaly high then frm 8 down got 30% pass why is that is that normal?? Why should peoples future be jeopardized like this? Dont tell me its reading cos lasf yr no matter ur score u would get a low mrk in english jamb needs restructuring dont say this in public to avoid slap

4 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lalasticlala,I will like this to be in front page— not because of what the OP said but because of the replies that has been dished out! Thank You.
CC. Fynestboi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by ejomsuccess(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
glimpse33:

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

It isn't good to come to a conclusion like this, the fact u read well and passed doesn't mean other that failed didn't read like u, I got higher than u but seeing brilliant people that read harder than me scoring below 200 was a mess and I know there is something wrong with jamb this year

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by xender(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
sadsadsadsad

please nobody should give this dude attention......you praise yourself like its your doing... I pity you .How about those who scored above 250 last year but due to one thing or the other were not admitted, only to intensify effort this year by reading fastidiously. Only for the person to see a JAMB score of 156 or 167 this year.

Bro, even JAMB knows they have problems hence the 40 marks added to candidate who sat for the exam 27th and 29th.

One of the JAMB official have already released a statement expressing regrets on this years JAMB exam , and u are talking like those who are getting poor scores are all dull. It would have been better if u kept ur score to yourself and not creating a misleading thread .This problem is general.

You haven't even written post ume you are already raising shoulder like who don matriculate sef. With this your score you would still need to do a lot of preparations for post utme .especially if its a competitive course and a federal university.

so bro... leave those complaining to do so because they were wrongly scored.

A clear example that u were favoured is the grammatical blunders you made ,compared to the guy who posted about JOINT ADMISSION AND MANIPULATION BOARD [JAMB] his write up shows his capabilities yet he was scored very low. Just thank God for ur score.

#RemarkUtme2016

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Henz24(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
My opinion is quite split on this one.
Firstly, those claiming they wrote a mock jamb and were fantastic and all dat, its good to note that jamb uses negative marking, you might feel you did fantastic in the exam and yeah mayb u got 300 questions right but failed 100, ur end score will be 300 minus 100 wich is 200, that's how jamb marks. My advice for those writing next year is to answer only the questions they are hundred percent sure off and don't guess, this way you will have no issue with their negative markings and all the wahala that comes with it

Secondly, to the Op, the fact that you managed to get 243 or watever does not make others dull or unserious, you should learn to talk. I totally don't understand why you are against remarking it, if you are sure of yourself, then you got no worries, I scored 256 but I really want them to remark because I know I deserve more than 256.

Secondly, if you are intelligent enough, after an exam you should be able to say if you performed well or not even before the result drops, these days, you will write jamb expecting to get high in a particular subject and at the end of the day, that subject might be d one u end up getting the least mark, its ridiculous

Lastly, it takes the grace of God to score high marks in an exam, it also takes his grace to gain admission into the university, I remember my first jamb, I scored 236 and most of my friends got below 200 but they are all in school now, while am still battling with jamb. The fact that you scaled through does not guarantee you will be admitted and the fact that others dint score as high as they wanted does not mean they won't be admitted.... Its all in God's hand

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Wins 4-inch Heels Shoe Race Competition (Photos) / Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize / Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.