Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? (1342 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? (2) (3) (4)

Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by myners007: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Who should be regarded as the first fruit of the womb of any woman? I choose to ask this question based on what an Ex-girlfriend of mine posted publicly recently on facebook.I want you all to read my short true life story and give the correct answer to the question raised.

It all started in the year 1998 few years after completing my secondary education and was still seeking admission into the university after my third attempt at U.M.E (JAMB). I was quite a brilliant student then with an outstanding WAEC result but was unfortunate not to have any of my JAMB result released after three consecutive attempts in Warri, Delta State.

When i realized that writing JAMB exams on three consecutive time in Warri did not in any way favour me , i decided to relocate to Asaba the capital city of my state in a bid to see if i would be lucky in my fourth attempt.I stayed with one of my elder brother who was working with a bank.I enrolled for the exams as well as registering in a newly opened computer centre( Worldwide Computer Centre) in the City. Life in Asaba then was quite boring to me compared to the busy nature of my hometown Warri. I managed to pick a couple of gentle guys as friends and was attracted to a very pretty girl (name withheld) who was a niece to the Branch Manager of the bank where my brother worked.To cut a long story short,we both started dating and we were seriously in love with each other.My relationship with her did not go well with my elder brother who had in one way show interest in her but she opted for me because i was much younger and jovial.I am sorry to say this here but i must confessed that our relationship waxed stronger to the extent that we both had fun together(you know what i mean).Infact being a Warri guy i did not waste time in collecting her flowers which she gleefully gave to me.

I wrote JAMB and was successful with a score of 236 and also rounded off my computer certificate course after six months. My girlfriend also wrote JAMB and GCE(WAEC PRIVATE) in Asaba in that same year. Our romatic adventure was shortlived as i had to travel back to Warri while she travelled back to Anambra state where she hailed from to join her parents.We both lost contact because as at then it was only through mail(NIPOST) that long distance communication can take place apart from the NITEL analogue telephone system which was exclusively made for some few privileged Nigerians. I wanted to write her mails but she instructed me not to do so before we were seperated because of the strictness of her parents who would not condone her getting involved in any form of unhealthy relationship.

We later met again in 2002 and spent the night together in the apartment i rented while in school .It was the night night that the Ikeja cantonement bomb took place. That night she gave me shocking revelation on the aftermath of our sexual escapade back then in 1998. She explained in detail how she bacame pregnant and had to leave her parents house out of fear that they would find out. She even went ahead to defer her admission and got rid of my baby. I forgave her for what she did because i knew she was rather too young and inexperience to deal with the situation then.

Presently, she is happily married with kids as well as my humble self and we both still exchange pleasantries (No string attached) either through the phone or via social media like Facebook. Back to the question...I was taken aback recently when she posted on her facebook timeline describing her first child for her husband as the first fruit of her womb.I began to wonder if she had forgotten the baby she would have had for me amout sixteen years ago or is she trying to make her man feel that their child is indeed the first seed to be conceived in her womb.

Nairalanders, please i want candid and mature response to this question"Who is actually the first fruit of her womb" My unborn child or the child she had first for her husband?

Mod: Please do the needful and place this important topic inits rightful place
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by thorpido(m): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Guy,my answer for you is to face your marriage.
Forget whether the fruit is mango or guava.

Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by ahnie: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oga please face your marriage..so much for being Happily married n no strings attached**flip boobs*

Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by peacengine(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why this display of immaturity on your part? Please face front Sir.
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
thorpido:
Guy,my answer for you is to face your marriage.
Forget whether the fruit is mango or guava.
Oga thorpido; nawa 4 u oooo
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
ahnie:
Oga please face your marriage..so much for being Happily married n no strings attached**flip boobs*
boobs kwaa ?
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by myners007: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
peacengine:
Why this display of immaturity on your part? Please face front Sir.
It seems you guys are not flowing with the message. Ionly write to get an opinion of who should be regarded as the first fruit of the womb. Im a decent family man who is focused in life
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by peacengine(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
myners007:
It seems you guys are not flowing with the message. Ionly write to get an opinion of who should be regarded as the first fruit of the womb. Im a decent family man who is focused in life

Sir, if you are focused, you will be discussing your own family issues not your Ex. Let her post whatever she wants to post, this should not bother you now, as far as you know the truth. But I think it is bothering you because you still have some feelings for her.

Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by ahnie: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Welda it's watermelon,garden-egg plant,banana,orange or even cucumber fruit,just leave the fruits ALONE,if this man na ogbanje eeh,im ogbanje go strong to beat outta him o,its his type that uses 200 naira dry pepper to cook one cup of BEANs
myners007:

Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by ahnie: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
This man so much love fruits.
peacengine:

Sir, if you are focused, you will be discussing your own family issues not your Ex. Let her post whatever she wants to post, this should not bother you now, as far as you know the truth. But I think it is bothering you because you still have some feelings for her.
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by peacengine(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
ahnie:
This man so much love fruits.

Even forbidden fruit sef grin
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by myners007: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
The ladies should be in better position to answer the question.Its rather unfortunate that the first fruit ofthe womb for many gals will not be privilege to live and witness happenings in the world
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by Enoquin(f): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Okay, yours is the first fruit. Happy now or would you like to go further by trying to correct her on her wall, enh fruit lover? undecided

Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by myners007: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Enoquin:
Okay, yours is the first fruit. Happy now or would you like to go further by trying to correct her on her wall, enh fruit lover? undecided
u are quite hilarious, i think i fancy your sense of humour
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by Mrbigman1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
myners007:

From ur write up, dia is a string attached, dia is even a hook attached.

She might ve lied to u about her pregnancy to make u feel important, some girls do such.
She may as well not ve told her husband of her past if truly she was pregnant with ur kid.

Nonetheless, let d past be in d past and move on.

Dnt ask of d fruit again, just move on ok?

Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by myners007: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mrbigman1:

From ur write up, dia is a string attached, dia is even a hook attached.

She might ve lied to u about her pregnancy to make u feel important, some girls do such.
She may as well not ve told her husband of her past if truly she was pregnant with ur kid.

Nonetheless, let d past be in d past and move on.

Dnt ask of d fruit again, just move on ok?
Ok bigman, my intention was to reawaken the consciousness of many ladies who had forgotten who had forgotten that evry baby is a precious gift from God
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by Mrbigman1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
myners007:
Ok bigman, my intention was to reawaken the consciousness of many ladies who had forgotten who had forgotten that evry baby is a precious gift from God

Ok.

But please dnt write anything on her wall.
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by myners007: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Ok.

But please dnt write anything on her wall.

No i wont. i cant remind her of the past. Im quite happy for her and wish her all the best in life
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 12, 2016
*YAWNS* let me goan add it to this years August Meeting Agenda. I ll be back in september with d answer.
*YAWNS AGAIN*
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by Onegai(f): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2016
myners007:

Of course they are! If only you had realised that it as precious and used protection or abstained from pre-marital sex like the Lord you're trying to use to judge people told you to do, so you wouldn't leave a young girl to throw away the precious gift God had given both of you (or since you're preaching to girls whilst ignoring your stained hands, maybe it's just girls you feel should be responsible for their young pregnancies). Alas, you're now here to be a judgey somborri. Even though you're in no place to judge (your ex didn't get pregnant by herself).

Please what's that verse again? "Remove the log in your own eye before the speck in another's..."

Sigh.

You could face your marriage and life (like your ex is facing hers) or teach young boys the importance of sex or judge young girls.

Your choice.

Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by myners007: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Onegai:

Of course they are! If only you had realised that it as precious and used protection or abstained from pre-marital sex like the Lord you're trying to use to judge people told you to do, so you wouldn't leave a young girl to throw away the precious gift God had given both of you (or since you're preaching to girls whilst ignoring your stained hands, maybe it's just girls you feel should be responsible for their young pregnancies). Alas, you're now here to be a judgey somborri. Even though you're in no place to judge (your ex didn't get pregnant by herself).

Please what's that verse again? "Remove the log in your own eye before the speck in another's..."

Sigh.

You could face your marriage and life (like your ex is facing hers) or teach young boys the importance of sex or judge young girls.

Your choice.
My Dear, im not acting the judge here. I only wondered how could she refer to child as the fisrst fruit only after conceiving one earlier
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by eyinjuege: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Onegai:

Sigh.

Your choice.

I think he's still in love with the girl while she has clearly moved on.
In his heart, he probably has a secret wish that the lady in question had a child for him. That way, they will forever be connected.
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by Onegai(f): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2016
myners007:
My Dear, im not acting the judge here. I only wondered how could she refer to child as the fisrst fruit only after conceiving one earlier

Rather than wondering, why not kneel before Oghene and ask Him to forgive you the sin of Fornication smiley and preach to young boys to desist from it and leave that woman in peace?
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by ahnie: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2016
What a brusque reply,this man is a case.let him dont go n destroy the poor lady's home o,cus he might even be stalkin her husband n kids.
Onegai:

Rather than wondering, why not kneel before Oghene and ask Him to forgive you the sin of Fornication smiley and preach to young boys to desist from it and leave that woman in peace?
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by yetseyi(f): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Mr OP

If a woman marries and has a miscarriage during her first pregnancy, later gets pregnant and delivers the baby successfully which one do you think she will say is the first fruit of her womb?

Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by blessedtwins: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2016
I Av nt laughed as hard in a while...my throat hurts sef

Hilarious and silly thread .omg
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by lesbiangirl(f): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
our relationship waxed stronger to the extent that we both had fun together(you know what i mean).Infact being a Warri guy i did not waste time in collecting her flowers which she gleefully gave to me.

So bashful undecided so unnecessary

We later met again in 2002 and spent the night together in the apartment i rented while in school .It was the night night that the Ikeja cantonement bomb took place. That night she gave me shocking revelation on the aftermath of our sexual escapade back then in 1998. She explained in detail how she bacame pregnant and had to leave her parents house out of fear that they would find out. She even went ahead to defer her admission and got rid of my baby. I forgave her for what she did because i knew she was rather too young and inexperience to deal with the situation then.

Poor girl,can't imagine what she went thru dt period. Chances of u telling to abort her would have been high if u had found out

Nairalanders, please i want candid and mature response to this question"Who is actually the first fruit of her womb" My unborn child or the child she had first for her husband

Will the answer pay ur bills or give u unimaginable cash from somewhere; face your life and ur family and leave the woman alone. She has moved on, you should do thesame

Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by PresVA: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Una don finish this op grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? by byvan03: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
I really wonder why this should be a cause for concern, whatever number she tags the fruit is its number period!

Can Someone Attend A Football Academy And Still Attend A University. / My Wife Loves To Fight Naked All The Time – Husband Reveals / If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56