Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be? (1353 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be? by MrMoRitz: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
If you were told to pick one portion for survival, which would you choose?

Re: If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be? by Dyt(f): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Becoming invincible
I can get all the money I want
Travel anywhere
Do anything sef
Re: If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be? by cruxmeggido(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
]Becoming invincible
I can get all the money I want
Travel anywhere
Do anything sef

Evil plans dey ur mind.
Just admit it grin grin
Re: If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be? by Martin0(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:
Becoming invincible I can get all the money I want Travel anywhere Do anything sef
hahahahahah u will like bad I seegrin
Re: If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be? by ihustler(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Time Travel Potion!!

I will go back to pre-Microsoft and search out Bill Gates and partner with him.

Buy out 50% of Apple shares or partner with Stevie Jobs

When Google starts, I will be there to hand out checks to Page and co then I'll watch out for Facebook and ZuckerMAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be? by MrMoRitz: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
ihustler:
Time Travel Potion!!

I will go back to pre-Microsoft and search out Bill Gates and partner with him.

Buy out 50% of Apple shares or partner with Stevie Jobs

When Google starts, I will be there to hand out checks to Page and co then I'll watch out for Facebook and ZuckerMAN!

lol na so
Re: If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be? by gozzlin: 3:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Dyt:
Becoming invincible I can get all the money I want Travel anywhere Do anything sef
Invisible you mean.
Re: If You Were Told To Pick One, What Would It Be? by Dyt(f): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2017
gozzlin:

Invisible you mean.

Glad you understood what I meant

(1) (Reply)

Women Taking All The Job Available / Pouring Out My Mind Before I Go Insane / How Do I Convince My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.