Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Fan Writes Open Letter To P-square Using Their Song Titles… (must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Writes Open Letter To P-square Using Their Song Titles… (must Read) (587 Views)

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ / Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Writes Open Letter To P-square Using Their Song Titles… (must Read) by ugoffehej: 4:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Fan Writes Open Letter to P-Square Using Their Song Titles… (Must Read)http://www.topvibestv.com/fan-writes-open-letter-p-square-using-song-titles-must-read/

psquare

An unknown fan of music duo Peter and Paul Okoye has written an open letter to them as they face a break up spending 10 years as Africa’s #1 pop group.

Read the interesting piece below

I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your Continue reading http://www.topvibestv.com/fan-writes-open-letter-p-square-using-song-titles-must-read/

1 Share

Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To P-square Using Their Song Titles… (must Read) by yellowbeauty(f): 5:54am On Mar 12, 2016
nice

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Artistes In Copyright Mess / Ibinabo Fiberesima Weeps / Meet The Daughter Of Jamaican Raggae Star Who's Now A Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.