Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. (37994 Views)

Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits / Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by queensera(f): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
The popular Nigerian comedian "basketmouth" as took to his social media pages, both on facebook and instagram to accuse P-square both peter and paul okoye of distracting his publicity, according to him. He said they could have wait till he his done with his show on Saturday before they start their fights.

"Why una no wait until after my show on Saturday before una fight this fight?!! You guys are distracting my publicity naaaa!!!! Wetin sef!!!!

Anyway....Lords of The Ribs with Basketmouth live on the 30th of Sept." he says.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/you-guys-are-distracting-my-publicity.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
LMAO comedians don't take anything serious. grin

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by smardray(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
he be like if u wanna fight after that ..God damn you two

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by AmandaLuv(f): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mtshwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Ogashub(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Most people don't know and won't understand that peter and Paul didn't just decide to split all of a sudden there must have been time of enduranceand patience that the media didn't see before things got this worst I pray they come back together you won't know what people are going through until you walk in their shoes

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by FemiEddy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin grin he is just joking....but somepeople will lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by dlondonbadboy: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Basketmouth thinks everything is a joke. What a joke.

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Kolababe: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by adonbilivit: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
heiya. when bigger stars fight or pull a stunt, small stars like basket mouth get zero attention. not even a wizkid davido beef can touch psquare fights. only IPOB stands a chance. psquare was huge...wikipedia now says the group is defunct. wetin concern me?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Bayajidda1: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dude just won himself free publicity

10 Likes

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Harwoyeez(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
That's another form of publicity for basketmouth

12 Likes

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Micuryor(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na em church mind em just bear giv psquare so.

1 Like

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by MiguelKingII(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Intellad(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
basket mouth like woman, y?
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by DSS1335: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na wetin concern me?
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by sevyservice(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
The Job is done. LOL!
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Agboola321(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Ok
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by thorpido(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Publicity for him.
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by CHANNELStv2020: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
NO WONDER BASKETMOUTH WAS ATTACKING BIAFRAN SUPPORTERS OF LATE, ALL NA FOR PUBLICITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by jaymejate: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Make them carry their fight comot for Internet o.
person nor fit hear word again.

Tell Basket mouth to stop shouting too
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by deepwater(f): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Every Publicity is good publicity ...
EAZY E said so to Ice Cube!!!... 1989

5 Likes

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Originality007: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
iranu
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by mascott(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by talk2percy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tell them oh...and me too sef..
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nairaland front-page Don get new Password.... (Psquare)....but nothing beats the ever green Master Password (Snake)

4 Likes

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by judecares1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
basketmouth or mouthbasket,u still dey search for attention? we acknowledged u oooo
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by YelloweWest: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dear jude I hope u are satisfied.

Now that ur greed has finally destroyed the group and brotherhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by project2022(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol
Re: You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. by nairanaira12: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
queensera:
The popular Nigerian comedian "basketmouth" as took to his social media pages, both on facebook and instagram to accuse P-square both peter and paul okoye of distracting his publicity, according to him. He said they could have wait till he his done with his show on Saturday before they start their fights.

"Why una no wait until after my show on Saturday before una fight this fight?!! You guys are distracting my publicity naaaa!!!! Wetin sef!!!!

Anyway....Lords of The Ribs with Basketmouth live on the 30th of Sept." he says.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/you-guys-are-distracting-my-publicity.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Your English is disgusting. "as took to social media". What a shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Tattoos In New Photos / "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo / Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.