Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Power Of 24 Hours - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Power Of 24 Hours (664 Views)

Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday / Help! My Colleague Is Never On Sit During Working Hours, What Should I Do?!! / I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of 24 Hours by menzo4u: 5:27am On Mar 12, 2016
THE POWER of 24 HOURS::::

One day.....1,440 minutes.....86,400 seconds is what we have in 24hours, such is the huge opportunity we are all given by nature. Just like a "thief" in the night another day has set in @ exactly 12:00am.

"24 Hours" as casual as it sounds determines a lot about who we shall finally become in some years ahead. The ace musician (9ice) once sing a song saying: "the world is beautiful, I am a perfect example", this is simply because he planned his life very well and he is enjoying the beauty of the world, he never took his 24 Hours for a joke. Ask a 50year old man who ends up being a truckpusher hustling his way to feed his mouth under a scorching sun on a daily basis, if the world is truly beautiful.

A combination of many 24 Hours spent on productive activities produced Mark Zukerberg, Oprah Winfrey, Femi Otedola and the list goes on. The same combined 24 Hours spent on unproductive activities produced "Mr X" who ends up being a servant under his child's age mate. Such is the reality of the world.

Many are quick to say that most rich people are merely "lucky", but does luck really exist? Yes, it truly does, but only the lucky few are those who make effective use of their 24 Hours in a productive way. Some spend 80% of their 24 hours in Nairabet Shop, some waste it faffing on social media, some use it to undergo training on their career path, what are you using yours for? The result will speak for itself in a very few years to come.

In an interview, Dangote once said, "even at this stage of my life, when others are asleep, I am still awake, I sleep at 2am and wake by 5am". If the arguably richest blackman in the world does not "sleep", who are you to "sleep"? I don't mean you should not sleep, but use a discerning mind to understand my idiomatic experession.

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each".-anonymous

The difference between failure or success in life lies in how we spend our 24HOURS. What are you doing with your 24 HOURS?

Stay blessed.

As written by:
Jimoh Ahmed [Genius]
#iWRITE2INSPIRE

Like Genius Group on facebook @ this link...

https://m.facebook.com/geniusgrouponline/

1 Like

Re: The Power Of 24 Hours by calculator123(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Salary Of A Newly Employed Graduate In NTA? / My Email To Dangote GETS Was Never Opened / Is Being Honest And Hardworking A Skill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.