Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ (1671 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by HIbreed(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2016
A guy confided in me through nairaland that i should post this article.

Why are most girls so so confused
The discombobulation is upgrading by the day

REALLY,i now believe they really have fishbrain!!!

some days ago,a girl posted on nairaland seeking for advice if she should sever her relationship citing reasons that her fiance slapped her and refused to pay for her hospital bill sometime, matured nairalanders slammed her for witholding the composition of the story.
The guy who is a nairalander was shocked by the naivety of her fiance Narrates:

"i met my fiancee on 2011 but we started dating on 2014.she was full of games,pretenses and surprises,you never know what she might come up with at the toss of a coin,but i hanged on,She came at odd time and was asking of 40k. Giving reasons of unfinished school clearances,due to phone calls bombarding her line,i suspected voodoo scam,to cut the story short,i slapped her once just as my best friend advised me ,i regretted the ordeal and apologised,Before this incident her behaviour changed for the worse, i realised one of the scammers was having canal knowledge of her so i moved on,two weeks letter she left my town and gave me a call apologising that we should get back on again,so she visited and confessed the whole situation how she was hypnotised (mind you,it can happen to anyone)and etc justifying my intuitions and actions.I will not go into her private life,We had on and off relationship due to distance. This year we started talking again and i was assessing her to see the things i can change about her and marry her,and she can be bent or so i believed. (there is nothing like a dream spouse,it does not exist.)She was doing her service in the state and was planning to visit on the last week of march, i gave reasons of my new found faith which she accepted so the visit was annulled,now we are planning to get married soon and i want to accelerate it by introducing ourselves to the family in june which she was aware.If she chose to come to nairaland for advice,then she still has some work to do.Now am really thinking the search is not over yet!"

Moral of the story: its not fair to judge without hearing the second part of the story,kudos to the men of nairaland who smelt burnt chimney smoke and gave technically matured advice.

Summary: A girl was charmed by scammers and was slapped by her fiancee probably to reset her and she brands him a potential wife beater,i noticed some mixed receptions about this story, the true motive of this counter thread is to eradicate completely the way we address issues on nairaland,if you go through the story,you'll notice the similarities between the two stories,she was seeking advice, but he was trying to clarify the hidden events that unfolded that led to the slap.He wasn't seeking for advice,a random girl would come on nairaland for advice and the gullible minds would not question the authenticity of the story.Bear this hard truth in mind,NEVER JUDGE IN A RUSH..
Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by solid3(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2016
So, what's your point or question. If u not OK with her, move on.

You seem to have taken ur decision already. So stick with it. That's discipline. And like you said if u want to keep searching for the dream wife, I wish you patience and goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2016
Only henergygirl can determine if you are a liar or not undecided

BTW the both of you are very immature to be considering marriage. Taking advice from friends, relatives and strangers is the first sign that y'all need some growing up to do. Seems you're better suited for each other. Goodluck to you both, I wish you all the best undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by Immorttal: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Only hernergygirl can determine if you are a liar or not undecided

BTW the both of you are very immature to be taking advice from friends who may really be enemies in disguise. Goodluck to you both, I wish you all the best undecided
you are such and !diot? Qhen did he mention advice? He is trying to say its not good to judge and reach conclusion from one part of a story.I think he had already moved on. by the way ,birds of the same feather.
Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2016
Immorttal:
you are such ans i*diot?Ia he here for advice? He is trying to say its not good to judge and reach conclusion from one part of a story.

I'm guessing you must be the friend who gave him the heads up to counter his fiancee's post. I won't waste my time on you, I don't care what he's trying to say

8 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by Immorttal: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I'm guessing you must be the friend who gave him the heads up to counter his fiancee's post. I won't waste my time on you, I don't care what he's trying to say
see me see trouble .if you mention me again.the thunder that will fire you is still smoking cloud.
Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Immorttal:
see me see trouble .if you mention me again.the thunder that will fire you is still smoking cloud.

K undecided
Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by Lollipop247(f): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Smh
So immature
Y'all need to grow up!!!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by lesbiangirl(f): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2016
We still don't know the real reason you slapped her or how many times you did, all i saw was "to cut the story short i slapped her". undecided There's not justification for hitting any grown person, if you know she's no the right fit abeg use ur two legs and walk away from the relationship; you aint a tree now and ur destiny isn't tied to her, rather than languish in the anger and frustration the relationship breeds.

Am agreeing with the posters telling you guys that you're not matured. The both of you need to work on yourselves and stop blaming NL coz na here we dey wen the story broke no be say we go do gbeborun undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by blessedtwins: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mtchewwww!
Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
The op and his friend deserve brain reformatting slap. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by peacengine(m): 1:32am On Mar 13, 2016
So wetin concern us for the matter? You no dey shame you dey slap woman com dey talk nonsense put. Tomorrow if you marry am you go dey beat am still dey talk nonsense again

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ by Ginaz(f): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2016
peacengine:
So wetin concern us for the matter? You no dey shame you dey slap woman com dey talk nonsense put. Tomorrow if you marry am you go dey beat am still dey talk nonsense again

seconded grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary / What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not / Is Age Really Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.