Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Truth About Donald Trump. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Truth About Donald Trump. (1695 Views)

Watch An Amazing 2007 Prophecy About Donald Trump Becoming POTUS / See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. / See Some Of The Epic Foreign News Headlines About Donald Trump's Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Donald Trump. by 989900: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2016
You ask Donald Trump anything and he's always the best at it.
"Donald, have you ever tossed monkeys?"
"I have Wolf, and let me tell you I've tossed so many monkeys, I'm the best monkey tosser on this stage, Wolf.

In fact I've got people in Washington tossing monkeys right now; and you know what? They only toss the best monkeys and if I become President I'm gonna toss the most monkeys out of anybody and the people are going to love my monkeys, they will be the most beautiful monkeys, Wolf.
And the government will PAY for those monkeys to be tossed. In fact the Monkeys will be tossed 10 feet higher and we'll have MEXICO pay for those high tossed monkeys! Its going to be beautiful, fantastic, the best, we're going to win again at tossing monkeys."

And the Trump fans go, "OMG, this man is going to make monkey tossing great again!"
Re: The Truth About Donald Trump. by Udozeal(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2016
90% percent of Americans claim they don't like Donald Trump yet he lead in polls. So my question is 'Who is voting for Donald Trump?'.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Donald Trump. by Wenebadu(f): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Who e help!
Re: The Truth About Donald Trump. by Dojupyo(f): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2016
Trump talks a lot, I doubt anyone would like him.. He's a yellow parrot grin
Re: The Truth About Donald Trump. by sorextee(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2016
That man is an anti christ. undecided
Re: The Truth About Donald Trump. by masinga07(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2016
I can't understand that Donald Trump. The guy may win the election afterall. BBC reported that 54000 adverts were sponsored to run d guy down before super tuesday (march 1 primaries). Yet he won gallantly and he keeps winning. Despite his hate campaign against Islam, BBC reported dat a particular muslim group been led by a Pakistan American are mobilizing for him. Even the Indian community (hindus) are gathering to support him. The more the leaders of republican party like Ryan Paul, Mitt Romney and the rest are campaigning against him, the more his popularity is soaring high. Even now with the support of Ben Carson, he will be gaining a lot of votes from the evangelicals.
Re: The Truth About Donald Trump. by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016
sorextee:
That man is an anti christ. undecided

People called G. W. Bush an antichrist. Obama too was called an antichrist and now - Donald Trump.

How many antichrist exist in the world? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nato's Stoltenberg Begs Russia To End War In Ukraine Immediately / U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist / Countdown To The First Presidential Debate On Friday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.