Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

2d Animaton Learning Thread - Art, Graphics & Video (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d Animaton Learning Thread (35084 Views)

Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon / Let's Talk About 2D And 3D Archviz / Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
agboola363:
my head* Wahala deeyyy oo! OK NA..
Please reupload your images, they are not showing properly
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
If you have been following this thread and you benefitted in one way or the other, why don't you take a step further and register to get access to my own personal videos where I created and animated this character step by step from start to finish. Chat me up on the number in my signature if you are interested.

Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hello guys, you can now watch my video tutorials on YouTube on character creation and animation using mostly Photoshop and toon boom software. I will be uploading more tutorial videos on my youtube channel depending on the response and comments I get on these videos. I already have four video tutorials up, so you can go watch them. These videos will teach you how to create your own characters and animate them from scratch. Please don't forget to hit the subscribe button, like and share with your friends if you like those videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_ghMHg2xU
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Part one of character design and animation in toon boom harmony. Navigate through my channel to find the other two parts and don't forget to subscribe, like and share to show appreciation for my selfless service here. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMjVtqn6OlU
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Watch part two of the character design and animation here. Please and please guys show appreciation by subscribing to my channel bikonu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyygHs_Qih4
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Watch my new video tutorial to learn how to do a perfect lip synching for your cartoon character in toon boom harmony. If you are finding it difficult to make the lips of your character synchronize with a voice over, then this video is for you. Also learn how to add and animate keyframes. Remember to like, share and hit the subscribe button if you like my tutorial videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmAikONT6E
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by Chukabiz(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hi guys it's been a long time I posted on this thread, so I want to show a glimpse of the personal project I'm working on titled cry of innocence . It's about the life of a foetus/baby in the womb whose mother was contemplating abortion. Knowing how helpless and innocent she was, she cries out to God everyday for a change of her mother's heart. Follow my handles on Instagram @truthtoons and @fkanimations to be updated on this short animated film.

Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2019
Happy Sunday people, please watch my 2d animated short, the cry of innocence
It's about the plight of the unborn child whose mother is contemplating abortion. Watch, subscribe, comment and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0OESDFbjs0

1 Like

Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by Dhayveed002(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Chubbyswit how can i get toon boom harmony.is there a crack version for it
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dhayveed002:
Chubbyswit how can i get toon boom harmony.is there a crack version for it
there should be but it's very rare, I advice you download the trial version from toonboom website and check it out. The trial is for 21days.
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by Dhayveed002(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
chubbyswit:
there should be but it's very rare, I advice you download the trial version from toonboom website and check it out. The trial is for 21days.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 20, 2020
It is well
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Interestedhere2:
All the fifa 20 guys, let play online if you’re interested.
Sir pls sir. Save my soul. I'm not lying sir
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Interestedhere2:
Sir pls be interested in my case. I'm very sorry for disturbing you but I have no helper right now. People will just be telling me it is well without putting me through. Sir pls you are my only hope
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Life hard
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Every picture in this advert is an animated project or illustration by folktale studios based on either a popular show or an original idea.

Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 10:09am On Jan 11
2d animation showreel from my students at folktale animation. Start your 2024 by acquiring this important sort after skill. Contact me today for more information.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNb2v7Bniig?si=NUJDE1FMaLyAfTFh
Re: 2d Animaton Learning Thread by chubbyswit(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04
Register with us today at Folktale academy and be mentored one on one by seasoned professionals. Classes commence on the 29th of march. Training is available only to those in Nigeria at the moment. However, training for those outside Nigeria will be announced soon. #animation #2d #training #mentorship #folktale

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Nigerian Artist’s Artworks Are So Realistic It’s Hard To Believe / Common Mistakes Most Photographers In Nigeria Make All The Time / Damien Hirst Accused Of Plagiarizing Nigerian Ile-Ife Ancient Sculpture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.