Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Driving Traffic To My Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Driving Traffic To My Blog. (2919 Views)

Seven Ways Of Driving Traffic To Your Blog / 39 Actionable Ideas For Driving Traffic To Your Website / We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving Traffic To My Blog. by donlet(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2009
How do i drive traffic to my blog
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by vezycash(m): 1:22am On Jul 26, 2009
@franel79 buziness man! i sure say u be igbo man. anyways keep on - what is your page rank as that will determine if i'd be interested in your services. shocked
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by franel79(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2009
When it comes to advertising on a site, page rank does not really matter but real search engine traffic. See my feedjit feed to see live traffic. The only time pagerank should be of utmost importance is only when you are in need of one way links back to your website. But if you must know my Blog has a page rank of 3.
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by vezycash(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2009
u be chairman! you've been in the biz for years man 8 solid years! not bad. One thing though your blog is PR 1 not 3.
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by franel79(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2009
It must have been due to the fact that I changed the name of my blog recently. My Pagerank must have reduced without my noticing it. I never said I had been in business for 8 years. who said so.
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by vezycash(m): 12:40am On Jul 27, 2009
my error sorry. That must have been the age of the domain ".com".
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by franel79(m): 2:34am On Jul 27, 2009
I love your blog. Gudnite pal
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by vezycash(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2009
tanx man! i'm flattered. cheesy grin kiss
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by hedgesfun(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2009
This is really ridiculous, the poster simply ask how he can drive traffic to his blog and no one here has said a positive thing to assist the poor guy well that is too bad cos we are too money cautious here and that is rather bad but anyways I will like to give you my own little piece of help the main way to get traffic to a blog is trough ping you can go to pingomatic.com and ping you blog every time you add a post on your blog here is a site that gives you more ping options just check it out friend it is called tipsblogger.com you should be able to get some traffic to get you started.
I hope that helps.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by vezycash(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2009
@hedges u make sense abeg. Nice one but why is it necessary that he "ping" his blog. As in what is the benefit of pinging?
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by franel79(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2009
I've got traffic on my blog if he really wants traffic. Learn from my blog or buy my manual. I paid for such when I started out. I deserve to be money conscious. The traffic on my blog are years of hard work and I have all the tricks in my manual so his will be a matter of days and not years like I laboured. Call me if you really need traffic or visit www.ewealthnigeria.com to order now. Correct Igbo man na him I be
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by hedgesfun(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2009
vezycash:

u make sense abeg. Nice one but why is it necessary that he "ping" his blog. As in what is the benefit of pinging?

Pinging your blog will make your blog available to crawlers and blog viewers around the glob you can read it all on the site I gave just check it out. Thanks.
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by hotbiz24: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2009
Driving traffic to your blog entails writing and posting quality articles and pinging your blog. This automatically makes your blog available internetwide.

Of course you can still make use of forums (signature), article posts in article directories, social network media, classified adverts and PR sites.

To learn more you are free to contact me through my blogaddress below.
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by flexxydan: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
am also interested to know what can drive more traffic to my blog, but my blog is more of an expressive one, so please dont tell me i need to pay for a website or an e-book because am not ready for that, i believe ideas rule the world! lipsrsealed grin

www.fummy. grin ?
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by thandy: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
write good article content, post them on your blogs,
then ping each of your new articles.
example of a place to ping your blog is: www.pingoat.com

you can also write articles, submit them to EZ and the use your signature
to drive traffic to your blogs
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by kayperu: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2009
Hello people in the house, actually have plan to go into this google adsense business, but what am confused about is how will someone withdraw the money earn from it(google adsense) to nigeria bank. I need someone to enlight me more on this. Thanx,
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by funnypal(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
I still cant believe people still talk about this outdated stuff. well, to do that, visit blogs that can give you enough mind power before you move on. try
www.mindpowerrise..com
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by OGBUEFIORA(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2009
My little experience out here and in many Nigerian online forums is that peple are more interested in selling one thing or another rather in sharing. For example the first guys that replied to this poser culd have been able to sell their manuals to the seeker if they had as much as taken time to explain a few things and then ask h/her to send for the manual for details.

What a lost opportunity!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 11 Months In Blogging, I Hit 70,000 Page Views. / Guidelines To Blogging Every Blogger Should Follow / How To Set Up A Successful Music Blog In Nigeria A Complete Guide Victor Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.