Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Callderux 4 Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Callderux 4 Real? (1462 Views)

Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job / Is This Job Interview 4 Real Or Scam? / Is Dis 4 Real Or Its GNLD???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Callderux 4 Real? by Belbicken: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2009
Please i want to find out, who are this CALLREDUX? they sent a text to myy fone asking me to register for their online exams b/4 22july ie tuesday but when i got to the link the sentt to me.
on filling the form i saw a place to fill ur account number which i wonder wat that is for, are they real at all . cos i supplied a wrong account number cos i wasnt sure of them., and after that account nos they was no provision for uploading ones resume. am suspecting this people , please does anybody have similar experience. please share it,cos it will help some one.
Re: Callderux 4 Real? by Belbicken: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2009
pls someone help
Re: Callderux 4 Real? by tayochk: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2009
hi, callredux is a  division of websoft company licensed by NCC, after registering they will send u a mssg to ur inbox if u wld like to buy a CALLREDUX PLAN for yourself or a friend and start enjoying their super low call rates and reduce your phone credit bills by up to half, then u wld need to enter u acc no if u want to. u might have applied for their executive mangement trainee program, thats why u got their txt, why nt go through thier website and learn more bout them www.callredux.com,,, they re 4 real  wink
Re: Callderux 4 Real? by onyekapray: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2009
I also got that text and registered as well on line for the test on 22nd. Please, can anyone help come up with what will be required, though they specified one must have knowlegde of marketing. Thanks
Re: Callderux 4 Real? by steventayo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2009
They sent text to me too, i registered and still waiting for wednesday to come and see what they have for us.
Wish you all good luck
Re: Callderux 4 Real? by nwekecp: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2009
i got the text too,but i cannot access the link. Meanwhile can any one tell me what the salary is
Re: Callderux 4 Real? by Wilfem(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2009
nweke c p:

i got the text too,but i cannot access the link. Meanwhile can any one tell me what the salary is
You're only concerned about their salary packages cheesy wink
Why not pray and hope you get employed there first.
Re: Callderux 4 Real? by nwekecp: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2009
Malifem, it is nice to know the salary. Or do u want to make me believe that ur main essence of working is to serve? Business is there to make profit,so why should i be there to work only. If the pay is not commensurate with the job,i shall stay clear off. I dont know about you and others.
Re: Callderux 4 Real? by capstone1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2009
i got the same sms for the online test and have done mine just go, do the test and let's wait and see what will happen next. I wish you luck.

Kip yah head up!!!
Re: Callderux 4 Real? by guseman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2009
@poster
beware of 419 guys. Callredux dont ask for your acct number, its only when you want to activate your line thats when you pay to enjoy services that they render,

You know nigerians now, always trying to scam people at the slightest opportunity once there is any advert or job placement, they will generate their own link too,

Take care man
Re: Callderux 4 Real? by GloRedux: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2009
Hi All,

I am going to do a recap of what its like to be dealing with the the real Websoft (owners of Callredux) by posting a series of messages you should get from them in a sequential order, Here goes:

Read CallRedux Callredux Appointment Update Fri 1:21 AM 18KB
Read SUREPAY SUREPAY | Your Account details! Thu, 8/6/09 3KB
Read CallRedux Callredux | Offer Email Tue, 8/4/09 10KB
Read CallRedux Forgot password email Fri, 7/24/09 4KB
Read CallRedux Welcome to CallRedux Sat, 7/18/09 4KB
Read CallRedux HR Centre Test Registration Url Sat, 7/18/09 4KB
Unread CallRedux HR Centre Callredux - Test Registration Url Sat, 7/18/09 4KB
Unread CallRedux HR Centre Callredux - Shortlisted for Test [1] Sat, 7/18/09 8KB
Read CallRedux HR Centre Callredux - Shortlisted for Test Sat, 7/18/09 8KB
Read CallRedux HR Centre Application Received Tue, 6/2/09 6KB
Read GSMtext Vacancy: Marketing Executive Trainee Closing 29/05/09 Mon, 5/18/09 9KB
Read GSMtext Earn money with your mobile phone

column 1: this column indicates which of the messages you have read (read) and those you have not read (unread)

column 2: this column shows the title or the subject of the message you have received from callredux

column 3: this column indicates the Day, date and size of the message recieved from Surepay/Callredux/GSmtext all of which are related to Websoft

So if you did get these messages then you are well on track towards being an Independent Marketing Executive Trainee for CallRedux.

Note: not all the messages listed here are inclusive i.e. one might not recieve a particular message depending on one's action on a previous message.

Thanks and please lets have your response(s)

Committed to your success

(1) (Reply)

Army Form Out Get The Form Now: / Phcn / Vacancies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.