Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) (30399 Views)

SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos / Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by sikirat2020: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
the woman should be prosecuted
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Justicealh3(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
faorex:
[b][/b][s][/s]
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Did d step mother has any child @ all?

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by bababodmas(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
ironMind:
this step mother should not has her own child. if she is get belly, she will fall from okada and get miscarry.
Gosh! Take some chill pill bro! No be this kind grammar dem dey use dey curse! Lol

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by princezzlolly(f): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Na wa oh!!!
ironMind:
this step mother should not has her own child. if she is get belly, she will fall from okada and get miscarry.
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by princezzlolly(f): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eh eh! I tire oh.
babtuns76:
the Women is very very bad she can not do that 4 is own dauther.?,
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by ahnie: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
I postrate before this english of yours.
ironMind:

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by ahnie: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
I postrate before this english of yours.chai its finished.
ironMind:
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by ahnie: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hahahahhaha i bow to your royal majesty.had a nice laugh
babtuns76:
the Women is very very bad she can not do that 4 is own dauther.?,

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by LastSurvivor: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
If there is anything like devil, it must be in woman's form..
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Achorise: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Please, where is this woman? I'm boiling already.
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
baby124:
Men need to stop forcing women to accept their kids by other women. If you know you cannot marry your baby mama or the woman you are sleeping with, use a condom. It's very hard to see a woman that will tolerate another woman's child in her house. Stop expecting a unicorn when you have a horse

Exactly...no one can take care of one's child the way you will...
God preserve my soul...no woman will take care if my child for me.
Stepmother? and the man is not even around to curb her of this behavior....
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Sunseeker: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
WHEN WILL THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT * TRY TO PROTECT CHILDREN ?? !!

VIOLENCE EVERYDAY IN N I G E R I A !!
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hello Good Friends, could someone pass my words to the father or stepmother to bring her to me for her up keeps. Moreso tnx to the person that made us read/saw this. Men are born wicked BUT its too evil to try such on our kids and I pray that woman WILL not get her own child. Amen
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Charles4075(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
ironMind:
My brother, please take it easy.. This your grammar fit make person brain damage ohhh.. Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by azubikedr: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
baby124:
Men need to stop forcing women to accept their kids by other women. If you know you cannot marry your baby mama or the woman you are sleeping with, use a condom. It's very hard to see a woman that will tolerate another woman's child in her house. Stop expecting a unicorn when you have a horse
Perhaps you are a woman. Little wonder you wrote this. You have admitted that women are wicked despite their christian background. I blame the girl's father for this. He is weak to let this happen. He love the woman and Perhaps do not want to be sex starved. He is a love boy. Do this to my daughter and die. AND your vagina dues with you. Idiot
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Ujupsy: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
why won't a woman for the sake of be good to another woman's child,for crying out loud ,Africa has a long way to go, it's more prominent here, God will help us
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Ujupsy: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
why won't a woman for the sake of be good to another woman's child,for crying out loud ,Africa has a long way to go, it's common here, God will help us
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
ironMind:

Don't worry, with this ur English alone, she has already had the miscarriage
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by baby124: 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
azubikedr:
Perhaps you are a woman. Little wonder you wrote this. You have admitted that women are wicked despite their christian background. I blame the girl's father for this. He is weak to let this happen. He love the woman and Perhaps do not want to be sex starved. He is a love boy. Do this to my daughter and die. AND your vagina dues with you. Idiot
I am sure your mother is an idiot. If not she will not raise a fool like you having children up and down outside wedlock, and forcing them on another woman to take care of. Mumu. Shey na your type like to eat their cake and have it. Born pikin full ground, and cannot stay at home to take care of them.
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by kuljayms1(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2016
jaymejate:
I can't believe it that these things i watch in Nollywood movies is actually happening.
Now where is the Stepmother, she needs to be jailed, life imprisonment at least
Seconded, thirded, fourthed and fifted... Let her rot in jail
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2016
bernardette:
no they dnt, but instead they rape their step daughters.....God shall bring justice to all of them as due

Thank you. I was about saying that.
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Don't worry, with this ur English alone, she has already had the miscarriage
grin
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hope she gets what she deserves embarassed
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
The heart of men is just desperately wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream / Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) / Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.