Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Beware Of Messages Like This.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Messages Like This.... (725 Views)

CHEAP DATA BUNDLES..1GB MTN for #400 / Beware Of Dogs / Be Sincere: If You See Him Like This What Would Be Your Reaction??..(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Messages Like This.... by dadebayo1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Please beware of messages like this. A friend fell for the scam and revealed his card details to the scammers when he called the number... Please kindly disregard messages like this and never send your card details to anyone.. If only the telecomunication companies can fish out the idiots behind the number.

Re: Beware Of Messages Like This.... by jamex93(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Scammers at work
Re: Beware Of Messages Like This.... by ExAngel007(f): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
dadebayo1:
Please beware of messages like this. A friend fell for the scam and revealed his card details to the scammers when he called the number... Please kindly disregard messages like this and never send your card details to anyone.. If only the telecomunication companies can fish out the idiots behind the number.

HI DEAR,

pls help me out.

a friend bought NTI form and registered online but mistakely put a wrong name and save it . later on she found out her mistake but couldnt edit the name. pls what can be done?
Re: Beware Of Messages Like This.... by dadebayo1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
ExAngel007:

HI DEAR,

pls help me out.

a friend bought NTI form and registered online but mistakely put a wrong name and save it . later on she found out her mistake but couldnt edit the name. pls what can be done?

You can tell the person to try and edit it... Seems like there is a link button for that on the home page. But if she is finding it difficult she can contact the centre manager incharge of the centre she picked.. Once she gets to the centre office i am sure they will direct her on how to go about it.. Will also try to contact someone that works with NTI Oyo and will give you feedback asap.
Re: Beware Of Messages Like This.... by ExAngel007(f): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
dadebayo1:

You can tell the person to try and edit it... Seems like there is a link button for that on the home page. But if she is finding it difficult she can contact the centre manager incharge of the centre she picked.. Once she gets to the centre office i am sure they will direct her on how to go about it.. Will also try to contact someone that works with NTI Oyo and will give you feedback asap.

I tried it myself, all other are editable except SURNAME and OTHER NAME.
Re: Beware Of Messages Like This.... by dadebayo1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
ExAngel007:

Guess you will need to lodge a complain at the office.. Which center did you pick?
Re: Beware Of Messages Like This.... by dadebayo1(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2016
ExAngel007:

Hi good morning.. Hope you have settled the ish?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If It Were You? / Your Land Or Your Blood By Adamu Mohammed / Truly Nigeria Is Endowed,both Natural And Human Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.