Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? (19653 Views)

Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady / Simply Gorgeous Wardrobe Collections / Check Out These Simply Unique T-shirt Prints For T-shirt Lovers (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by repogirl(f): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
herbie27:
Do u knw wat Reno does in the closets?, don't accuse ppl u hv nothing on.

Reno is a preacher and is morally right for him to give a word of advice to women as a man.

Am a girl and i see nothing wrong in what he said cos he wants women to see beyond being sexy cos in course of doing so, women do lot of things that have detrimental effect to their health, jst imagine the fake ass, fake faces, fake boobs, fake skins and offcourse their is cancer, and many girls die in the hands of doctors jst to get a fake ass.

All these things are uncall for and ppl shld preach against dem.

I knw of a lady who used CAROWHITE jst because she is a fan of bleaching cream and ended up using a fake product abi expired on and her skin frm head down became an eyesore dat a pharmacy could nt help bt refer her to a SKIN DOCTOR, it was as bad as dat and she still regret using the cream cos the doctor told her dat to the creams are cheap bt the after effect is eternal.
she will live with its consequences, it doesn't affect you, simple.

And I accused him not of anything, I only implied that noone is perfect and the people he is naming as perfect women may not be so perfect after all.

Or it's okay to look modest on the outside but have black hearts on the inside, is that it?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:
buh op wah about we DAT are naturally fair!

maybe we should bleach to black bah?undecided
No like dat . Just explaining for the black ones
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
repogirl:
she will live with its consequences, it doesn't affect you, simple.

And I accused him not of anything, I only implied that noone is perfect and the people he is naming as perfect women may not be so perfect after all.

Or it's okay to look modest on the outside but have black hearts on the inside, is that it?
do you knw why it affects me?, because am emotionally attached to her and feel sorry for her cos she can barely expose her skin.

Stop encouraging rubbish.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by SUPERPACK: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
repogirl:
lol. See this ímbecile that I'm even being civil with.

Hey Móron, you know what makes people truly happy, don't you? Mr. Know it all, where in all my posts did I say it's okay to look like a hoe?

You were the one who began screaming like a fvcked up stúpid banshee that women expose this, that and what not as if you don't like it? Please shut the fvck up and grow some brains.

Even God left people to make and live with their choices, so who the fvck are you, mudafvcker?

Lemme explain this slowly to you so that your inadequately slow pea sized processor can manage to understand..... People can look modest and what not, it doesn't make them good people in the end and more so, you don't get to tell people what they should look like. It is not your call, but oversabi bebelube foolish jumping frogs like yourself who do the worst shite but try to appear holistic on the outside, think their opinion counts.

Fvck off jare, with your slow brain, before I catch your slowness via internet.

u can make ur point without insult and name calling
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by repogirl(f): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
herbie27:
do you knw why it affects me?, because am emotionally attached to her and feel sorry for her cos she can barely expose her skin.

Stop encouraging rubbish.
and what rubbish have I encouraged?

He can preach from now till tomorrow and people will do what they want anyway. That's the summary.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by repogirl(f): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
SUPERPACK:

u can make ur point without insult and name calling
go back and see who began insulting who first.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by iykedare(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
repogirl:
LMAO! You can just see how amazingly rétarded they are when they run to the 'mum fvcked me' jokes which in actual sense means nothing to anyone. It's so typical.

What? Have you run out of all your comebacks? Dimwit?

Have you used up your brief little thesaurus of comebacks in that your peasized nut which you have the gall to call a brain?

Oh, shebi you were shaking and foaming at the mouth like someone going through a seizure a few minutes back? Has the seizure ended?

You my friend, are just a classic example of a slow, dimwitted Idiot. Simple.

You should be happy that someone like me gave you few minutes of my time . Looks like quoting me gives you orgasm. No more.

If you continue to quote me,I will fvck you up here.

Family with wack pvssy.

BTW,ask her how much she enjoyed my d1cking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by repogirl(f): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
iykedare:

Silly girl acting like a gangstar.

Why post all these crap because I asked you not to dress like a h0e?
That's it, a typical naija girl gets annoyed when told to change her ways.

This is the reason their brain power isn't better than that of fishes. Bitach, get off my d1ck.
iykedare:

You should be happy that someone like me gave you few minutes of my time . Looks like quoting me gives you orgasm. No more.
If you continue to quote me,I will fvck you up here.
Family with wack pvssy.
BTW,ask her how.much she enjoyed my d1cking. grin
looooooool, you have seen my exposed pictures abi?

Fool, resorting to threats because you have nothing.

Gosh, I think I've actually caught what this id'iot is passing around.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
iykedare:

Well said..So happy to know that there are girls who are different from the brainless bunch.

Repogirl is just like the one that gave birth to her. Like daughter, like *******.
Am a very dark person and am proud of it.

The cream i use is vaseline intensive care lotion and it is sold for N500 and can never be ashamed of my skin colour, was contacted by my community boys in PH to contest for miss ebony bt hate such.

Why will any sane girl change her skin colour and forget there is God to be answerable to.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
the average nigerian guy nw tinks abt sex as if its a normal tin even a guy ive known to be a quiet type said nowadays there is noting like true love coz nowadays ladies like sex and are sex objects to him can u imagine.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Suigenerispremoj(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Honestly.. this is something I have been trying to break walls down for a lot of ladies to see.
Taking a cue from "Cheerleader song"
Honestly, as a lady,I wouldn't want to make anyone feel like cheating, I would want people to appreciate the uniqueness of individuality in every individual
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by repogirl(f): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
iykedare:

Well said..So happy to know that there are girls who are different from the brainless bunch.

Repogirl is just like the one that gave birth to her. Like daughter, like *******.
hehehe, I wish you knew my mother, but you don't that's why you can run your stinking mouth that smells like diarrhoea.

I will not resort to insulting your parents because for some reason, I am pitying you. I know if I begin now, you will run to one corner and weep about your frustrated life.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by chikk(f): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Holyfield1:
No matter how hot,sexy and irresistible a lady may be,i will never build any desire for her until i have an intelligent conversation with her to ascertain her level of mental cohesion- Toks2008 cool

God bless you...
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by iykedare(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
repogirl:
hehehe, I wish you knew my mother, but you don't that's why you can run your stinking mouth that smells like diarrhoea.

I will not resort to insulting your parent

If you know anything about my parents,spill.

BTW,tell her you know a certain guy called dare. grin angry

And tell her that you too ain't sharing the same rod.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by tpiah11: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
herbie27:
find out his position in government only den, u will be answered.

did his position in government prevent him from writing articles?

When he was there, hardly a day passed by without some form of n.udity/hair/etc featured by Nigerians. Everything he mentioned was actually greatly celebrated and publicized.

he didnt notice back then or something?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by iykedare(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
herbie27:
Am a very dark person and am proud of it.

The cream i use is vaseline intensive care lotion and it is sold for N500 and can never be ashamed of my skin colour, was contacted by my community boys in PH to contest for miss ebony bt hate such.

Why will any sane girl change her skin colour and forget there is God to be answerable to.

Continue to be different. Never join these girls with low esteem. The problem we have these days , is that so many girls wanna be h0es. Repogirl doesn't even know that she is wrong. Her upbringing and that of some many girls is the problem. Be grateful to you momma you raised you well to decipher good from bad.

Sis, please don't join the crowd.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Mrjo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
U nailttit,ti weep them.
Kondomatic:
Our generation ladies keep telling us to love them for who they're when we can't even figure out who they're.

Today she has her normal nails, tomorrow you will see her with vulturous nails that the colors were inspired by peacock.

Today she has average ass and breast, tomorrow she has killer ass, serious hip and heavy breast.

How can you love someone like that for who she is?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by God2man(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Our generation ladies keep telling us to love them for who they're when we can't even figure out who they're.

Today she has her normal nails, tomorrow you will see her with vulturous nails that the colors were inspired by peacock.

Today she has average ass and breast, tomorrow she has killer ass, serious hip and heavy breast.

grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Dexema(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
eleojo23:

This shows how much the thinking of this generation has degenerated.

And a lot of young people look up these so called 'sexy' women as role models. It's pathetic.
hello there, it's been quite a while hope you are holding up good?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
iykedare:

Continue to be different. Never join these girls with low esteem. The problem we have these days , is that so many girls wanna be h0es. Repogirl doesn't even know that she is wrong. Her upbringing and that of some many girls is the problem. Be grateful to you momma you raised you well to decipher good from bad.

Sis, please don't join the crowd.
Chai, i don't think i'll ever cross you. double chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Roh50(f): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
True talk Reno. I am in full support of this your write-up. This brings to mind this meme I saw on facebook; heaven is beautiful, hell is hot, ladies would you rather be beautiful or hot?

Let's stop sexualizing everything and stop imitating the whites. What is good is good and what is bad should be termed bad.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by blackbeau1(f): 12:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:

who she is refers to her character , her inner person. Not her physical appearance
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by jadakiss213(m): 1:26am On Mar 13, 2016
iykedare:
Fucking correct.

Go to Instagram and see naija babes posting pics of their bodies as if that is the only thing they can offer. Our daughters are watching these generation of women and are learning.

Parents need to spend more time on their daughters. While the boys are thinking of being successful, conquering the world, the girls are thinking of twerking, posting pics of their almost nude bodies.

Why then do they feel bad being treated like just sex objects?
VERY TRUE! Unfortunately tho.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by eleojo23: 4:12am On Mar 13, 2016
Dexema:
hello there, it's been quite a while hope you are holding up good?
I'm fine. Thank you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Afroconnect: 5:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Suigenerispremoj:
Honestly.. this is something I have been trying to break walls down for a lot of ladies to see.
Taking a cue from "Cheerleader song"
Honestly, as a lady,I wouldn't want to make anyone feel like cheating, I would want people to appreciate the uniqueness of individuality in every individual
I love that song. Can u pm me.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Kay17:
Are women with scars, beautiful?

Society praises women who bend to its wishes.
Scars don't make a person... especially if that person has a golden heart... beautiful inside... a miss world could be sexy and hot as societal stand but a monster on the inside...
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by deebrain(m): 6:03am On Mar 13, 2016
I've always disliked this man and his points in politics BUT HE HAS SAID IT ALL CORRECTLY HERE.

Even the name of the word "sexy" tells you something that is to attract sexual attraction. It would be better you dressed sexy at home for your boo.

Outside, woman, wear some clothes!

angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by AfroKnight: 6:13am On Mar 13, 2016
I agree with Reno Omokri on this one. In this country, young black girls grow up to be old white women.

If the clothes won't accentuate or reveal boobs, thighs and butt, our babes won't buy. Everyday we meet them prancing around like they are selling something. Even on Sunday, right there in church.

Sexy ladies attract men who objectify them. Later they complain that men want them for their bodies. But really that is all they appear to offer.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Dexema(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2016
eleojo23:

I'm fine. Thank you.
tried chatting with you on whatsapp buh it's not delivering.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Kondomatic(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2016
blackbeau1:
who she is refers to her character , her inner person. Not her physical appearance
The outer person is the visible form of the invisible inner person.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Truly I love chocolate babes but these days they are all bleaching to be fair, they all want to be as ugly as toke.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? by blackbeau1(f): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
The outer person is the visible form of the invisible inner person.
nah. Not really. Which is why it is said ' Don't judge a book by its cover '. For instance : havent u seen those churchy girls who turn out to be hoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yityish Aynaw - Black Miss Israel / Diamond-studded Handbag Costs $180,000, Has 1,000-year Guarantee :o / Is The Importation Of Clothes To Nigeria Illegal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.