Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better (53144 Views)

Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger / 7 Finger Foods That Should Make It Into Nigerian Small Chops In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by olutosfem(f): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
All these numerous list of food won't work.when you think less,worry less and happy you'll sleep like a baby.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by bizgai(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Meeloreh:
Drink kunu at night
Chew 5-10 leaves of moringa
You'll sleep back to back
where can I get fresh Moritnga leave?
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by helphelp: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Walahi...chop fufu drink water...Beta sleep melecine...

Or drink village akamu...
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by kellsblingsz(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Maybe this comment wont be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of yall wont bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let yall know I'm selling potatoes
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by PetrePan(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
You can also try gerium,it works..
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by sidneyj(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Please include bread and beans
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by pamsnod: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Relaxation methods will also help
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Whizzcute(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
truthalways:
Try hot amala with gbegiri and ewdu kiss

you no get chill. grin
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Whizzcute(m): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
lonelydora:
Two bottles of Heineken or 33 is enough to make me sleep.

Getting drunk you mean?
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by jamex93(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Elchappo:

Arrow of eba nko

Nwoke onye uwa Mmebi..

u too Nwoke onye uwa Mmebi...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by wristbangle: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wetin dis OP dey talk sef. sad

Eat confirm peppersoup/suya and balance am with chilled malt. Ur dream go be safe journey cool
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Danfuster(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
AdemolaA2:
But ironically , Bananas purge me ...

Bananas don't purge, they're just very good laxative. You probably had some poo stuck up your bowel/rectum and it just helps you slide them down to the gate (anus) wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Intendy: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
I'm a "monkey"
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Danfuster(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
kellsblingsz:
Maybe this comment wont be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of yall wont bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let yall know I'm selling potatoes

The fvck!!! grin , "I'm selling potatoes" took all that writing... Mehn! You just burst my head

1 Like

Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Danfuster(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Try Burukutu and give testimony... I don't know if anyone knows this, someone can bear me witness
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Intendy: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
bizgai:
enough moringa tree @ my backyard.
mail me for supply.
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Intendy: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Danfuster:
Try Burukutu and give testimony... I don't know if anyone knows this, someone can bear me witness
nice one.
drank enough in jos
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by habsydiamond(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
A chill cup of Agbo mixed with Ogidiga is good for me. Brain go over rest like car wey dem don park for like 6months
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Danfuster(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Intendy:

nice one.
drank enough in jos

You be correct man...wetin I drink for ham na him dey go so. NYSC days for Delta no be here
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Lincoln275(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
av u tried cold fura with nunu , ur sleep will b back to back and sweet dream will take over
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Electronzeez(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Glory be to God for my life for I don't need to eat these varities of food before I can have a good sleep , once I needed to sleep I just think it and within some minutes I'd start from yawning to sleeping grin.
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Meeloreh(f): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
joey150:
what is this bae you people always talk about?
bae- before anyone else but some people claim 'twas coined from the word babe
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by medexico(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
I'm sure everyone of you must have taken yoghurt before

THAT IS THE ULTIMATE SLEEPING PORTION (Chilled one)
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Whizzcute(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
wristbangle:
Wetin dis OP dey talk sef. sad

Eat confirm peppersoup/suya and balance am with chilled malt. Ur dream go be safe journey cool

i go try am. grin
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Try Agege bread + Ewa aganhin .... Thank me later(u fit add a chill bottle of Coca Cola)
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by AdemolaA2: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Danfuster:

Bananas don't purge, they're just very good laxative. You probably had some poo stuck up your bowel/rectum and it just helps you slide them down to the gate (anus) wink
Oh really ? When I take a few like 3 .. i don't get purged but when I take like 6 upwards . Its wahala for me cos I get purged .
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Meeloreh(f): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
bizgai:
we have at my backyard grin. Ask in the market na or ask ur friends/neighbors if they av the tree
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Maxcollins042(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Try Fried beans/okpa/bread/Moi Moi with hot pap and you are on your way to dreamland.
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by macino1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks ops. Very informative. Meanwhile, to know some fruits that can improve erectile health. Click my signature
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by FemiFaniKayode: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Its my addiction.. Just ate the 16th one now I swear!

monkey no dey chop 16 sef in a day haba

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Orangina(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
try and drink pap in the money. i bet you you will sleep eeh! don,t try before going to work place, unless you want your boss to sack you.
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

monkey no dey chop 16 sef in a day haba
Lol.. Monkeys are attracted to fruits in general. And yes, a monkey if in abundance eats up to thirty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site / 6 Dangers Of Soft Drinks / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.