Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Gift Gone Sore - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gift Gone Sore (527 Views)

Prank Gone Wong.. Boyfriend Gets Violent / 14 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Clubbing At Quilox / Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gift Gone Sore by Adenle041(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
used N4000 to buy fuel for my car and my remaining N1000 to get food in a restaurant before I face Lagos traffic. As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a nice shirt said, “i love the way u eat, try their snail, i will pay”. I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for N2000 and continued eating . He said again,”you eat so well, please add a bottle of wine so that you can drink after eating”. I hastily made the order and was having fun. My total bill came up to about N10,000… I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and i bent to pick it, i discovered dat the man was bare-footed!!! Alas, he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said,” De way dem go beat you for here ehh, na only God fit save you.!”. What would you do? ‪#‎ HAPPY‬WEEKEND TO YA LL#
Re: Gift Gone Sore by tottinova: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adenle041:
used N4000 to buy fuel for my car and my remaining N1000 to get food
in a restaurant before I face Lagos traffic.
As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a
nice shirt said, “i love the way u eat, try their snail, i will pay”.
I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for N2000 and continued eating .
He said again,”you eat so well, please add a bottle of wine so that you
can drink after eating”.
I hastily made the order and was having fun.
My total bill came up to about N10,000…
I thanked him for accepting to pay.
As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and i bent to pick it, i
discovered dat the man was bare-footed!!! Alas, he was a mad man.
He laughed at me and said,” De way dem go beat you for here ehh, na
only God fit save you.!”.
What would you do? ‪#‎ HAPPY‬WEEKEND TO YA LL#

I go do person

(1) (Reply)

Today Is "Tell A Lie Day" / Predict And Win / Please Vote Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.