Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) (81810 Views)

Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by obiremy: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
According to multiple mssages on his FB wall, Akinnifesi Olumide Olubunmi, was accused of being gay and was attacked on the 17th of February, 2016. He died the following day. Many people have taken to his Facebook wall to write some less-than-friendly things about him.

One Ogbeni Ade Omo Ade, wrote: “End of a gay! This will serve as a lesson to all the people that loves engaging in bisexual,homosexual,lesbianism and gay

Akinnifesi was a guy that everybody in the community thought was a responsible person not until his secret was revealed when he was caught hands down with honourable Dotun who was a serving supervisory councillor in Ondo west local government in Ondo state he was beating mercilessly by Ondo youths that saw everything bad in a man dating a man he was rushed to the hospital but he later died of internal bleeding due to the mob beating the honourable has commited a lot of atrocities by engaging in bisexual activities he is still on the run although his properties has being destroyed his house and family’s house has being burned down this should serve as a great lesson to all youths!”

Adewale Victor, wrote: “Akinnifesi Olumide Olubunmi When I heard this news of your attacked in Ondo on Facebook I was so disturbed. I said it to myself, that can this be possible that you involved in gay practices? or it was a set up until I investigate the whole story. You disappointed many people including your family and friends. Though I don’t support attack or jungle justice on gay instead they should be handover to the police for proper prosicution in law court of the law. What police should do is to get the run away politician involved arrested so gay will not be spread in the community and it will serve as a lesson to others.”

Another man, Mark John, wrote: “This is the last respect paid to the accused gay boy that was attacked on 17th January 2016 later died on 18th February 2016. Rest in peace if you like Akinnifesi olumide olubunmi”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/alleged-gay-man-dies-after-being-beaten.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2016
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Dezzx(m): 12:08am On Mar 13, 2016
embarassed

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2016
shocked

Menh!!! The youths got no chill at all.

But why will a man ignored all the beautiful features, attractive shapes, soft body and body that regulate itself to cold and warm just to satisfy us (men).

God I thank you.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Setaje(f): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2016
Na wah o. Went to the guys page on Fb sha noticed some pictures wiv the said partner who is an honourable. Honourable is married wiv kids too. This is so shameful. Kaiiiiiiiiii embarassed
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Erfolg: 12:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Jeez but that's not enough reason to take his life now. That's his choice, atleast he didn't rape or force any guy. The best thing God did for me last year is leaving that country where important issue are not priority. When would the youth mob a politician for stealing or under performing. Na gay be their problem. He probably would have changed if he had the chance.we need to appreciate life more, people dying in very mysterious and unnecessary ways and it's painful. No body holy pass. lets not always take laws into our hands, you never can tell, some people might mob you tomorrow for the crime you did not commit. Take a criminal to the police and stop jungle justice.

472 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Those that killed him are worse than the devil. Rapists and armed robbers get better judgement and sympathy from Nigerians than this. How many times have I heard people crying foul over the harsh sentencing of a criminal yet they are quick to rejoice over the spilt blood of a fellow man who so far, I do not think has forced anyone to be gay.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by oduastates: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Barbarians.
Left to these barbarians , they would have killed all the gay people involved in the invention of the computer , smart phones etc

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Erfolg:
Jeez but that's not enough reason to take his life now. That's his choice, atleast he didn't rape or force any guy. The best thing God did for me last year is leaving that country where important issue are not priority. When would the youth mob a politician for stealing or under performing. Na gay be their problem. He probably would have changed if he had the chance.we need to appreciate life more, people dying in very mysterious and unnecessary ways and it's painful. No body holy pass. lets not always take laws into our hands, you never can tell, some people might mob you tomorrow for the crime you did not commit. Take a criminal to the police and stop jungle justice.
I have added my voice to yours.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Trinxie(f): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Zero chill...no time to waste time...
...chai...they really dealt with him oo...in fact transferring "dollar don rise" kinda aggression sef.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Some Naija peeps are still living in 1st century AD.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by IamAtribalist: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2016
cool Barbarians - so you killed him because of his sexual orientation? May thunder kill all of you and your children. cool

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 1:07am On Mar 13, 2016
dis one na real wa ooo
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by peacengine(m): 1:12am On Mar 13, 2016
Why the death penalty? If he was alive he still had a chance to change, too bad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by idupaul: 1:14am On Mar 13, 2016
Really sad ...how do u kill a man for his sexual preference esp when his sexual preference is not U .... İ believe being gay is wrong but it hurts no one so why should anyone be killed

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 13, 2016
But some peoples senselessness no be here o,dem go still snap coffin on burial day?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by babadem2much(m): 1:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Guys no get chill at all but will he still spend the 14 years in jail there?

where the guy go sef na only God know.

should I say may God have mercy or RIP??
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by bebe2(f): 1:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Erfolg:

Congratulations my brother, those guys that killed him are exactly where they belong .

May Nepa continue to cease their light, make fuel scarcity and bad road's always be their portion in life.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by jumobi1(m): 1:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Nigeria scares me. They are even disrespecting the man they killed on his Facebook page. Those behind his death will see no happiness in life. CHAI!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by lawydewy(m): 1:56am On Mar 13, 2016
There must be reason behind that serious beating.........

most homosexuals don't easily find partner in local areas in Nigeria.

So they tend to lure their victims and reap them. May be! he had been doing such of a thing before they finally caught him red handed.

A story from another local area.........

Man Hospitalised After Anal Rape, Suspect Arrested by
Islie :
Kenneth Nweke from Effium community in Ohaukwu
Local Government Area of Ebonyi State is currently
battling for survival at the Federal Teaching Hospital,
Abakaliki (FETHA) after being raped by a 26-year-old
man, Lawrence Anyigor through the anus.
Anyigor, a native of Benue State but who resides in the
neighbouring Effium Community in Ohaukwu Local
Government Area of the state where he committed the
crime, was said to have invaded the house of the victim
at about 1:30 am and raped him through the anus.
The victim bleed profusely after the act and was rushed
to the hospital for treatment.
Confirming the incident Sunday, the state Police Public
Relations Officer, ASP George Okafor, said: “On March 1,
2016, there was a report from Effium Police Station that
one Kenneth Nweke reported that at about 1:30am, one
Anyigor Lawrence of about 26 years from neighbouring
Benue State but who resides in Effium community,
Ebonyi State unlawfully had anal knowledge of him
through the anus without his consent.”
http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-hospitalised-anal-rape-
suspect-arrested/

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by jumobi1(m): 2:03am On Mar 13, 2016
lawydewy:
There must be reason behind that serious beating.........

most homosexuals don't easily find partner in local areas in Nigeria.

So they tend to lure their victims and reap them. May be! he had been doing such of a thing before they finally caught him red handed.

Wrong.. Read the story.

The guy was sitting up in the clinic and ended up dying. It looks like those working in the clinic didn't really try if he died a day later.

17 Likes

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by ministeriallist: 2:27am On Mar 13, 2016
This country is doomed if we continue this way. We have misplaced our priority.
The same useless mob will start hailing a corrupt politician once sighted and even kill one another on his behalf. What they have committed is worse than homosexuality. They've committed murder. I hope the mob will be arrested and made to face the law.
Jungle justice is wrong. It is barbaric! It is animalistic.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Dejohnbull: 2:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Such is life
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 2:50am On Mar 13, 2016
How about honourable Dotun? Why wasn't the same punishment melted on him? Oh! I forgot, the average Nigerian worships politicians like no tomorrow. For all we know, it was the evil politician that lured him into this act, today he walks free. Is it a crime to be poor and non-influential in this country?

This man probably wouldn't have met his unfortunate demise if he had raped a lady. The police will charge 5k for bail, the victim will be blamed and those who are quick to carry out jungle justice will look the other way. I weep for this country and it's people.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by 93RD(m): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2016
This is the kind of thing you get when citizens does not believe in the judiciary system or the police force. In a sane society were laws and order is enforced strictly on everyone they probably would have handed them over to the police, who in turn charge them to court and jailed if found guilty but because the citizens doesn't have trust in the system, hence the need to take laws into their hands.. I hate jungle justice as much as i hate crime ( i can't differentiate the two ).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Burger01(m): 3:28am On Mar 13, 2016
All those involved in killing that guy will rot in hell...no be curse angry

24 Likes

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Sanchez01: 5:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Nigerians can be dramatic. Chai! If the guy was alive and had perhaps came out to claim he was gay, many here on Nairaland would have wished he was never born, or that he rots in hell. The said youths were probably not thinking when they lynched him. It's his choice to determine where to turn or who to become. He was matured to know what he wanted even though what he craves is considered a taboo by many Nigerians. I sincerely hope they succeeded in lynching the Supervisory Councillor too because men with affluence and power are usually above the law in Nigeria. RIP to the dead though cry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 7:09am On Mar 13, 2016
These people are mean

Not supporting any party..
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2016
So that is why they killed him, I said it black race can not really move forward, because of wickedness.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by MathsChic(f): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2016
incredible barbarians, Nigerians angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.