Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. (4542 Views)

Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / Be Your Own Skin-therapist, Use THE PUREST ORGANIC (100% Herbal) Products. Look! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 3:07am On Mar 13, 2016
Hello Nlanders!!
Call me Pat..am CEO of PUREBARBIE
(online beauty world)
hair, skincare, beauty & spa
PUREBARBIE
....for your total beautification!

like the saying goes" givers never lack " so,In my own little way.. Am here to offer you !!
*Free Makeup training
*Free Gele training
*Free training on how to give a facial treatment
*Free training on how to treat acne-prone skin
*Free training on how to make your own chocolate or whitening body cream from the scratch !
*Free training on how to make face,body& lips scrubs
*Free training on how to make hand,body & dish liquid soap
*Free training on how to make Pinklips
*Free training on how to do pedicure & manicure
*Free training on how to fix weavon from d scratch
and lot more!!!
welcome to PUREBARBIE online beauty world
as cosmetologist & a beauty therapist .I hope my knowledge will be of help to you all .Aside from the training, feel free to ask me questions about your skin care & beauty problems!!
I will do my best to give you the most effective solutions to your skincare & beauty problems.
Thank you!!
Purebarbies!!!

2 Likes

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 3:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Are you confuse?...you dnt know how to conceal the blemishes,sunburn,dark circles ,acne spots on your face ?Dnt worry here is;
Purebarbie's beauty tips FOR CONCEALING ACNE SPOTS, PIMPLES, SUNBURN & DARK CIRCLE.

•First clean the face with alcohol-free cleanser
•Close pores by toning the face with a facial toner •Moisturize the face
•Then apply your primer (N:B allow primer to dry before applying concealer )
•Use a concealer that is 2shade darker than your skin tone .
specifically,use concealer that is 2shade darker than your skin tone to cover pimples,acne spots ,sunburn, dark circles e.t.c.
N:B To conceal ,make use of cream concealer avoid liquid concealer(paste concealer directly on the blemished area of the face only!)
• then wait a few secs before applying the foundation that suits your skin tone , blend foundation with finger or brush.
N:B wait for few seconds before applying your powder •set with a good powder.

for further explanation feel free to ask me questions
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 3:40am On Mar 13, 2016
image of a face that has been properly concealed of facial blemishes....

1 Like

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 3:41am On Mar 13, 2016
hello class !
I hope your jotter and pen is ready!
Today's Topic is:

HOW TO CONCEAL FACIAL BLEMISHES PERFECTLY WITH CONCEALER & FOUNDATION !

facial blemishes like acne spots,dark circles, discolorations,sunburn ,etc.

If you are interested in this class ....type YES OH!

1 Like

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by sheunfemix: 6:28am On Mar 13, 2016
yea and amen grin

1 Like

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2016
gud a.m..sheunfemix! that you re privileged to be ma first student is a positive achievement.. I need a class representative.one is OK for now..are you in?
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2016
it is almost hard to find a woman who doesn’t use concealer as apart of her daily beauty routine these
days. ofcourse with blemishes like dark circles and plenty other yamayama! & jobojobo! lol.. on the face that 7 out of 10 woman are experiencing is it necessary to understand to how to cover all this embarrassing blemishes with the help of a good CONCEALER.
Concealer is one of the most important beauty product ,knowing how to apply it will go a long way to give your face that flawless look..

1 Like

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by sheunfemix: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2016
PUREBARBIEworld:
gud a.m..sheunfemix! that you re privileged to be ma first student is a positive achievement.. I need a class representative.one is OK for now..are you in?

hallelujah to that grin but I don't know what the duties of a class rep is. If u will be willing to lead me on then I'm ur girl
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
In my own opinion, it best to apply concealer before foundation!
we ve different colors of concealer ,concealers no
longer come in only skin tone shades! Instead,
there are many different colors (green, purple,
pink, yellow, white, etc.). Each shade has a
specific issue it meant to conceal.
so,if you have spots on your face that you struggle with, then understanding color correcting concealers can be of great help to you!

The Color wheel!

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
sheunfemix:

hallelujah to that grin but I don't know what the duties of a class rep is. If u will be willing to lead me on then I'm ur girl

Don't worry with time you will know how to coordinate the class as the class rep
Are u OK with that..?
Aside that.. take note of noisy students..
hope u re cool with that..?
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by sheunfemix: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
PUREBARBIEworld:

you will attend to issues concerning this training in my absence!
Don't worry i will specially give you training on different courses behind the scene ,so that you can lecture Purebarbies when I am not available!
Are u OK with that..?
Aside that.. take care of noisy students..
hope u re cool with that..?

okay... I like the sound of that. I'm in!!

1 Like

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good!
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
it is almost hard to find a woman who doesn’t
use concealer as apart of her daily beauty
routine these days. ofcourse with blemishes like dark circles and plenty other yamayama! & jobojobo! ( lol..) on the face that 7 out of 10 woman are
experiencing is it necessary to understand to how to cover all this embarrassing blemishes with the help of a good CONCEALER.
Concealer is one of the most important beauty
product ,knowing how to apply it will go a long way to give your face that flawless look..
perfecting the art of concealer has much to do
with comprehending the basics of color
correction. Back in those days at school we learned how colors directly across from another cancels the other out.
For example; look at the color chart!
RED is directly across from GREEN on the color chart. The color GREEN will neutralize the color RED, which is why GREEN concealer works best to cover red acne blemishes.Therefore,take your time to study
the color chart, you will really comprehend how to make those embarrassing problem areas disappear!
Now lets discuss the uses for which each color concealer is best suited.

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
As i said earlier on;

GREEN: Green concealer is used to reduce
redness on the skin. This is used for spots on
the skin that are red, including blemishes, acne,
rosacea, windburn and even sunburn.
since GREEN and RED are opposites on the color wheel, applying a green concealer over a red area will do a good job of counteracting the redness.
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
YELLOW: add a layer of yellow to even out a ruddy complexion. Sometimes green concealers work too well, making the skin look dull and lifeless. By instead selecting yellow, a warm color next to green on the color wheel, you can tone down red discoloration without removing all traces completely. Yellow concealers are a good choice for masking mild to moderate diffuse redness. Yellow concealers are also great for neutralizing and brightening dark purple and blue blemishes like fresh bruises, age spots, sun spots, and dark under eye circles on some people. ORANGE CONCEALER ON DARK SKIN TONE bright orange on darker skin tones. If you have darker skin, orange can be used as a catch-all color corrector for many different types of discoloration. If you have dark skin, you can use orange to disguise anything from acne scars to hyperpigmentation around the lips. You can also apply orange to the entire face for a radiant effect. When using orange as a whole-face product, consider using a dusting of orange powder or tinted primer instead of concealer. Orange is also the color of choice for correcting blue-toned under eye circles on medium to dark skin. If you have darker skin that has a lot of natural variation in shade, it's best to also use two or more different oranges for color correcting. Use a deeper orange on darker areas of skin and a paler orange on the lighter spots. If you have lighter skin, you may choose to use orange concealer as a bronzer for contouring instead of color correcting. Orange is generally too bold to work as a color corrector on light skin.
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
YELLOW: add a layer of YELLOW to even out a ruddy complexion. Sometimes GREEN concealers work too well, making the skin look dull and lifeless. By instead selecting YELLOW, a warm color next to GREEN on the
color wheel, you can tone down red discoloration without removing all traces completely. YELLOW concealers are a good choice for masking mild to moderate diffuse redness.YELLOW concealers are also great for;
neutralizing and brightening dark purple and blue blemishes like fresh bruises, age spots, sun spots, and dark under eye circles on some people.

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
ORANGE: ORANGE CONCEALER ON DARK SKIN TONE
use bright orange on darker skin tones. If you have darker skin,ORANGE can be used as a catch-all color corrector for many different types of discoloration.If you have dark skin, you can use orange to disguise anything from acne scars to hyperpigmentation around the lips.
You can also apply ORANGE to the entire face for a radiant effect. When using ORANGE as a whole-face
product, consider using a dusting of ORANGE powder or tinted primer instead of concealer. ORANGE is also the color of choice for correcting blue-toned under eye
circles on medium to dark skin.If you have darker skin that has a lot of natural variation in shade, it's best
to also use two or more different ORANGES for color correcting. Use a deeper ORANGE on darker areas of
skin and a paler ORANGE on the lighter spots.
ORANGE FOR LIGHT SKIN
If you have lighter skin, you may choose to use ORANGE concealer as a bronzer for contouring instead of color correcting. ORANGE is generally too bold to work as a color corrector on light skin.

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
PURPLE: Purple, lavender, or lilac concealers are best
suited for eliminating any unwanted yellow undertones on your skin. People with a pasty,dull, yellow complexion will love how a purple concealer or primer adds a beautiful glow to their face. As you all know purple is directly across from yellow on the color wheel.
To remove yellow tones from your entire face,
consider a color correcting purple primer. If you’re looking to conceal yellow spots, a spot
concealer is best.

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by NewsongBeauty(f): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Contact 08050394781 for your original LA girl concealers and correctors,in Wholesale and Retail . Location :Ibadan
Delivery option available for wholesalers
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by sheunfemix: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Good morning everyone. Hope y'all ready to learn today.
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by chizyn(f): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Good morning, plz I'll lyk 2 knoe how 2 clear away d sunburns on both sydes of my face, I've tried Retin-A gel but it peels my face thereby not allowin me go out in public. Please Ladies, recommended an over d counter product or any oda effective thing 4 me, Thnks in advance.
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by marypearl(f): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2016
I love what you're doing. where can i get a good concealer in ogun State, which concealer can i use since i am chocolate. thanks
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by sheunfemix: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2016
chizyn:
Good morning, plz I'll lyk 2 knoe how 2 clear away d sunburns on both sydes of my face, I've tried Retin-A gel but it peels my face thereby not allowin me go out in public. Please Ladies, recommended an over d counter product or any oda effective thing 4 me, Thnks in advance.

Hi.. I wouldn't recommend any thing over the counter for u. my advice is to go for organic products. They are much safer for ur skin and health. I am a naturalister to the bones.I use black soap, organic glow oil and a few others. So since Pat that's the op said she was going to teach us how to make some of these things ourselves from scratch I suggest u stick around. she might tell u how to get rid of sunburn with organic products. it won't work so quick like magic consistence is the key but I tell u its gonna be much safer and cheaper for u.

cheers
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
chizyn:

Sunburn is skin damage caused by ultraviolet
(UV) rays. sunburn causes the skin to become
red, sore, warm, tender and feel itchy
for about a week.
afterward the skin will start to flake and peel after a few days and will heal within a week
Although, sunburn is often short-lived and mild, it's important to try to avoid getting burnt by the sun !
because it can increase your chances
of developing serious health problems, such as skin cancer, in later life.

sunburn REMEDIES

you need:
-cornstarch or baking soda
-cool water
If you don’t have cornstarch, try some baking soda for quick relief. Both can diminish the pain and lessen
the blazing red appearance of the burn.

Directions
Whichever one you are using add cool water-not cold- little by little until it has reached a paste-like
consistency. Smear the paste gently over
your burn and leave on until the heat or pain
has let up some. Rinse off completely.after 2min
Apply morning and night

medication
Over-the-counter medication such as ibuprofen
(Advil, Motrin) may decrease inflammation,
swelling and pain after facial sunburn. Check
with your doctor to see if these medications are
safe for you.
Apply movate (bode)at (night only)directly on sunburn.
that should be applied only when redness and pains have lessen (stop applying movate after the forth night )

moisturizer
make sure your start applying you moisturizer as soon as the rednness and pains lessen
i recommend Goya Olive oil (use cotton wool)
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
marypearl:
I love what you're doing. where can i get a good concealer in ogun State, which concealer can i use since i am chocolate. thanks

MAC Matchmaster concealer sticks set the
standard for concealer perfection, IMO. 12
shades, super creamy, comes in a lipstick tube
and blends like perfectly well

Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Iman Corrective Concealer – The whole
objective of Iman’s cosmetics line is to produce
shades for overlooked skin tones .Iman concealer is cool.
Also CC Crème powder to crème concealer, totally works to cover blemishes and under eye circles.

As for where to purchase the concealer in Ogun state I advice you locate the nearest Shoprite in your vicinity
or (check Medplus health and beauty shop)
Thank you.
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
For chocolate - dark skin only
DON’T TEST concealer ON THE following part of your body
1)the back of your hand
2)on your neck
3)on your jaw
4) the back of your hand

Darker skin tones usually have a mixture of skin color thanks to pigmentation in different areas
Instead,look at your body as a whole and match it
from the chest upwards. If you’re wearing,clothes that expose your chest, test it
there.
Always remember to cross-check the color of the concealer in the daylight ! check it outside the vicinity of the shop! If the color disappears into your skin without having to blend, you’ve got the
right shade.
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid concealer.
comes in a slender tube, lipgloss like applicator.
Comes in 4 shades ..yes the good news is that it is specifically formulated for deeper skin tones.
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
God bless you op.
What im supposed to pay for, im geting it free on nl

go will continue to enlarge your biznes
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bukiminaj:
God bless you op. What im supposed to pay for, im geting it free on nl
go will continue to enlarge your biznes

thank you dear! God bless us all..
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
PUREBARBIEworld:

thank you dear! God bless us all..

i have a suggestiön ma,
1. Categorize all tutorials in their faculties(eg faculty of makeup-eyebrow t,lip t,contouring n highlighting,gele typin etc

faculty of skincare-acne cream,facial cleanser,pinklip balm etc)

this is to make things easier for you and to enable us cover our syllabus

2. Select each day for each faculties.for example
mon-makeup
tue-manicure
wed-hair
thur-skincare
fri-assignment
Re: Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. by PUREBARBIEworld(f): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Bukiminaj:

i have a suggestiön ma,
1. Categorize all tutorials in their faculties(eg faculty of makeup-eyebrow t,lip t,contouring n highlighting,gele typin etc

faculty of skincare-acne cream,facial cleanser,pinklip balm etc)

this is to make things easier for you and to enable us cover our syllabus

2. Select each day for each faculties.for example
mon-makeup
tue-manicure
wed-hair
thur-skincare
fri-assignment

that's a good one....speak with your class representative sheunfemix by name to forward the timetable to me
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Organic Halfcast Creams/breast And Booty Enlargement Treatment/flat Tommy Treatm / Short Classic African Ankara Dresses To Rock In 2019 / 5 Top Ways To Keep Your Baby’s Skin Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.