Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Only For Love "Episode 4" written by @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Only For Love "Episode 4" written by @saint_haywhy (1192 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only For Love "Episode 4" written by @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE episode 4
As written by @saint_haywhy

Immediately the bus got to police post, all the passengers came down including oyin and I. I took her down to my house. My house was just about 1 to 2mins trek from police
post.
As we got home, I quickly rushed to get her a cold water, I used the water to prepare a cup of tea for her to refresh herself.

She was sipping the tea as we started gisting.

Me: (looked her in the eye) your boyfriend is very lucky sha

OYIN: ***raised eyebrow*** why did you say that?

Me: nothing though, just that I can't keep it anymore

Oyin: what is it that you are keeping?

Me: I cannot keep my feelings for you anymore. You're such a beautiful girl, that a man can never resist irrespective of how busy he is. You lips are perfectly pink in your simple mouth, your skin is very clean, you don't have a pimple on your face, your dimple is just like a gold complementing the beauty of your face, your sparkling shining teeth, your
forehead like that of rihanna,your eyeballs are perfectly shaped, your wonderfully shaped boobs,your round shaped ass, your killer smiles, your sense of humor, infact, everything about you speaks beauty

Oyin: oh my God! I'm blushing already, ayoola please don't tell me you are falling for me o.

Me: (gathered more liver) infact, I'm getting crazy about you.

Oyin: Smiles

Me: (facing her and holding her hands) can you just be my girlfriend and nothing more?

Oyin: (smiles) No

Me: why?

Oyin: just like that? Well, let me be frank with you, I'm not ready for any man now, infact, I'm not just ready for any relationship for now. We can only be friends

Me: do you mean we cannot date?

Oyin: not that we cannot date, not just interested in any man for now.

Me: Please, I really love you, I mean a relationship with you, want you to always be by your side, making you happy and
making you feel like you are the best lady in the world, want to make you the one that I would confide in, always love and I promise to give you the best bla bla bla

Oyin: (drops a tear)

Me: shocked! why Are you crying? (Cleaning her tears)

Oyin: nothing, I'm not crying now! Or am I crying?

Me: please tell me, a problem shared Is a problem half solved, who knows if I may be the solution to it.

Oyin: ( cleaning her face) not today, let's talk about it some other times. I've to go home

Me: did I hurt you by any means?

Oyin: No, I just have to go. I told you already that I won't be staying too long.

Me: okay, I would respect your decision
She stood up from the chair where she was sitting , put on her shoes and was set to leave. I offered to see her off but she declined so I stepped back. As she left,I laid on my bed to rest and I began to wonder what might be the cause of her cry, what the tears was all about, did I say any embarrassing word? Many thoughts were running through my mind before I slept off. I woke up at around 7:30pm, the whole room had become
dark, I stood up and went straight to my shelve to locate my lamp, I switched it on and I started thinking of what to eat for the night. I decided to prepare rice and eat it with the little
stew that I have at home so I wasted no more times, I went straight to my stove, lighted it and washed two cups of rice on fire. I prepared the food without even going out of my room, I did everything inside because I so much love privacy. When the food was ready, I dished it in a plate and I ate it.
After the meal, I was set to sleep when my phone beeped. It was a text message. I didn't open the message thinking it may be from MTN. I activated silent on my phone and slept
off.

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 5

Meet the author: 2375C830

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Publishers And Editors / A Day Out Of The Friendzone (story) / First Taste! - A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.